36 coaches online • Server time: 14:36
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post New Gnones vs Old Gn...goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Custom Icon, Portrai...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
BB-Pad

Post   Posted: Feb 09, 2005 - 20:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Z, just wanna say I'm really enjoying this tournament (being 3-0-0 helps a bit!) and think you and the Grue are doing great jobs. Very Happy

Come on all you Slaaneshi coaches out there - quit the Marquis de Sade role-playing games and get your BB games in. We've got some diseased, angry & radical gods to stop! Twisted Evil

Roll on Round 2!

Pad

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2005 - 17:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Alcing, I know you said you were going to be gone, but I don't remember when you'd be back, so post and let us all know you are back....

I wanna wipe the smirk off the 3-0-0 slaneeshi that posted before me...and I wanna do it soon! heh.

May Papa Nurgle smile on you!

Da_Todfatha

btw, has anyone noticed that none of my players ever get to be stat leaders? I mean in any tournament settings not just RotG, I play in a bunch, and all my dudes suck! Crying or Very sad
AlcingRagaholic

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2005 - 19:02 Reply with quote Back to top

I have kicked people who haven't been around for more than 3 days, as well as myself. We are now down to 16 people... who are all fighting for themselves and their Gods for the Rivalry.

This will be the end of Season 1. Next season, I will keep it open for 4 teams for each of the 4 Gods, and run it in a stable format. What's that?

Simple: Each God will have 4 teams. Thus, 16 teams.

Each God's Group will have a Team Captain, who should be chosen by the 4 group members of that God. He is the one who makes decisions about the matchups.

I will start by pairing up 2 groups, for example: Khorne vs Slaanesh and Tzeentch vs Nurgle. The Captains of their respective group, will choose 1 pairing from their group and their opposing group until all 4 teams have an opponent. That list will be sent to me, and I will set up those matches.

After the games are played, the points are tallied, which will be explained at the end of the season. The Group with the Highest points wins the Rivalry Season.

Since the 1st Season was cut so short, I will encourage people to keep their teams for the League's second Season, after which the 3rd season will encourage new teams.

Z
AFK_Eagle

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2005 - 19:05 Reply with quote Back to top

So now my first opponent in the knockout is a nurgle team where the beast has caused mass cas, against a norse team with three MB blockers but has suffered on average 4 cas per game...Khorne oughta be pleased with the blood spilled this game, regardless who wins!!!

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2005 - 19:12 Reply with quote Back to top

It was paired up randomly... so not my fault... ehehe.

Remember, join #armyofnagash to meet and greet the foe/commissioner/friends.

Z
AlcingRagaholic

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2005 - 19:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Predictions for the first rounds:

Papa Nurgle's Pretty Boys vs Frenzied Fighting Philosophers: Pretty Boys to win 2-0, and 2 cas higher.
Red Kross vs Change Is Good: Red Kross to win 2-1, and 1 cas higher.
Blades of Slaanesh vs Flamers of Tzeentch: Blades to win 3-1 and up by 2 cas.
Addicted to Pleasure's Pain vs Here's Your Change: Pain to win 2-1, but down by 2 cas.
Crushers from Putrid Wastes vs Everchanging Gods: Crushers to win 2-0 and up by 3 cas.
Tzeentch This vs Nurgle's Blessings: Tzeentch to win 2-1, but down by 2 cas.
That Fresh Feeling vs Khorne's Militia: Militia to win 3-1, up by 2 cas.
With Glee We Shall Impale Thee vs Cult of Slaanesh: Glee to win 2-1, by 1 cas.

Predictions for round 2 upon seeing Round 1 completed...

Z
AFK_Eagle

Post   Posted: Mar 08, 2005 - 22:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Although scores/cas are a mite off (to be expected, as you can't predict dice), so far you've picked the winners in the first 4 matchups played. Let's see how the other 4 go...personally, I'm hoping desperately for teh Cult to beat Glee, but that's just me... Wink

Post   Posted: Mar 08, 2005 - 22:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Hehehee... Aren't I good? Sure, the scores/cas have been off, but that was about as well I could guess...

Z
AFK_Eagle

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2005 - 04:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I have your first wrong answer. Despite out-casing the nurgle squad 6-1 (including 1 RIP), he got two scores as a direct result of failed ball pickups by my guys. Thus Fresh defeated the Militia. I just hope he is "feeling" this game tomorrow!

Khorne, we did our best, but Nuffle, an even greater god, intervened on behalf of the Nurgle squad. We offer up the head of our enemy beastman as sacrifice, hoping you will look kindly on us when we return to the field of battle next...

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2005 - 01:20 Reply with quote Back to top

That's 2 I'm wrong with. AFK and Grue, you both disappoint me... Wink

Z
AlcingRagaholic

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2005 - 02:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Predictions for Round 2:

-Red Kross vs Papa Nurgle's Pretty Boys: This one is so close to call, I don't know what to say. The Nurglers have been unbeaten... so I gotta say that the Pretty Boys will win 2-0, but I believe the CD will outbash them by 1. It's only left to be seen if they can beat this prediction or not.

-Blades of Slaanesh vs Here's Your Change:The Tzeentchian CD beat the predictions the first time, but against the unbeaten Slaaneshi Norse powerhouse, I see them quailing sadly. A 2-1 win for the Blades, and the casualties should have the Blades up by 1 as well.\

-Crushers From Putrid Wastes vs Tzeentch This: Another clash of the titans. The Crushers with only 1 loss, and the Tzeentchians unbeaten, this will be a match to watch. However, the Crushers have been really taking it to their foes Khorne style and Dirty... so a close game with the Tzeentch team pulling it out 2-0, but the Crushers outcassing their foe by 3.

-That Fresh Feeling vs With Glee We Shall Impale Thee:Both these teams have been relatively quiet, with the Feeling managing to go against the odds and beat the Militia. Glee is looking for some foe to vent their anger on, and it seems that the Rotters might not be able to face the Slaaneshi Dwarves. 2-0 win for Glee, with 2 cas over the other team as well.

Good luck to all, and have your games done in a week!

Z
Macavity

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2005 - 17:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I'm quietly and amusedly insulted. The only team that has scored more than one against me in this tourney was Elves, and now you are predicting Dwarves will score 2??? They only have 4 players with 3 AG... Give me some credit Wink

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2005 - 19:37 Reply with quote Back to top

What's there to be insulted? It's just a prediction...

Besides, you haven't yet faced a CD team... they will be slightly stronger than the norse/elf teams you've faced.

Z
Macavity

Post   Posted: Mar 14, 2005 - 21:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, it was an amusedly insulted. Wink But, I've beaten the odds again! Despite Lord Ivory failing hi RS 6 or 7 times (helped everytime) We squeezed out a 1-1 tie, and got a Blitz result for the overtime kickoff, which (predictably) led to a score. Nurgle marches on!!!

P.S. I wouldn't have been surprised to lose, it was the 2 TD against me I was protesting in my last post

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2005 - 11:19 Reply with quote Back to top

The Blades of Slaanesh refused to accept injury and came back from 2-0 down to win 4-2 in OT. Maybe this is part of Tzeentch's wierd and wonderful plan to get the Slaaneshi barbarians to rid the earth of some rotten Nurglers? With surgical precision, the Blades will excise the festering disease-ridden pus that calls itself Papa Nurgle's Pretty Boys!!! Twisted Evil