68 coaches online • Server time: 20:57
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Gnomes are trash
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
nazerdemus

Post   Posted: Jan 10, 2005 - 20:57 Reply with quote Back to top

People talk a lot about the vault , and ive heard that its upto version 1.6 or some such , but whats it all about , all the discussion i ve found out about it is that some people love it and others hate it , can someone explain to me the purpose of the vault and how it interacts with the LRB

Please I know also that some people are totally against the vault so please just imagine to yourself that you replied with a witty coment about their being no point to the vault , I am also not intrested in discussion about "Corprate GW ripping of the children " if that has anything to do with it .

People Also talk about the vault "coming" whats that about ? and when
MiBasse

Post   Posted: Jan 10, 2005 - 21:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Not sure but I believe they refer to the experimental rules on the BB homepage - Click here
SnakeSanders

Post   Posted: Jan 10, 2005 - 21:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Vault is intended to replace LRB in 2007.

There will be LRB 5.0 in october and LRB 6.0 next year, after which vault should replace it.

There are pdf's to download on the main bloodbowl website but i find the best resource is m0nty's summary sheet

With regards to loving/hating it, "most" folk who have been playing since the start view this as the death knell, a similar situation happened before the LRB 1.0 came out, and the game is only recovering now.

It would be cool to have that up in the user guide, the whole Vault playtesting things just for reference for those who dont do www.bloodbowl.com or www.talkbloodbowl.com

Ill see what i can do
 Jump to: