21 coaches online • Server time: 03:57
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post RNG speculationsgoto Post Vamps win another ma...goto Post Inscription JBL Sais...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
tane

Post   Posted: May 09, 2005 - 22:03 Reply with quote Back to top

PhilMan wrote:
well, Ravenous for Destruction and our next opponants are all set to kick off in a few mins time!

This match I have to see. How about you kick some chaos warriors into miss next? :)

-tane
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: May 09, 2005 - 22:05 Reply with quote Back to top

hey aconite you are safe. I ve done my games and Arcon is not in reach too.....nor Kap so yes we are in a full of ska group. If the classement in lower div don't change
+phillman and his bulls
+an elf and arcon and his undeads.

Should I add I got a new clax storm vermin ;p

miam miam
Aconite

Post   Posted: May 09, 2005 - 23:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Not safe yet... Tricktickler can still take 4th in the last Chaos match of the division...

The game between Four turtles and a rat! & Ravenous For Destruction was great to watch (as all of us that spectated can agree), though the Chaos may have lost, they suffered no permanent damage, and are still a deadly team to face... Hopefully the Khemri can hold them in place though.

(Brad Osberg)
Arcon

Post   Posted: May 10, 2005 - 08:35 Reply with quote Back to top

he, sk8bcn, my claw werewolf has managed to cause 2 cas in his 6 games. Nothing spectacular, I guess. So, claw alone does not mean anything if luck betrays you. Those players only have a much higher tendency to niggle or die.
But you have an apoth, so advantage for you..
Wink
PhilMan

Post   Posted: May 15, 2005 - 16:28 Reply with quote Back to top

well, the Revenous for Destruction have played their last group stage game of the season so far, and despite a loss and some atrocius luck in the second half, they still have the 8 man KO play offs to look forward to, the hotly anticipated final match of the season between bonefive and the 4 Turtles with their Rat to decide the final KO place from the Celestial division.

Despite their confirmed place in the KO, the manager of Ravenous for Destruction appered to forget about this and decided to retire the niggled bull cenatur before the next game... and left the team down to only 4 players for the next game, (d'oh, d'oh and a massive D'OH!)

"Best Bar in This Street"
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: May 15, 2005 - 17:40 Reply with quote Back to top

What???????????
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: May 15, 2005 - 17:40 Reply with quote Back to top

What???????????
tane

Post   Posted: May 15, 2005 - 20:44 Reply with quote Back to top

PhilMan wrote:
... the hotly anticipated final match of the season between bonefive and the 4 Turtles with their Rat to decide the final KO place from the Celestial division.

Well that final match was played and although for a while it looked like it would go to Bonefive with one Turtle not showing up at all for the match, the Turtles managed a tie and made it to the playoffs. They caused two casualties, we none, that could explain something. The ball was also behaving strange yet again - picking it up was near impossible (three turns of failures in a row with sure hands, no rain or tacklezones) but passing and catching couldn't have been easier...

Looks like sk8bcn's predictions didn't hold too well this time, almost the opposite of what happened. At least I got the division winner right :)

-tane
Samuli

Post   Posted: May 22, 2005 - 19:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Problem: a lot of games have to be forfeited when they are not played on schedule.

Idea: let the tournament administration relegate forfeiting teams all the way to the lowest division if they see that fit - effective immediately.

Any flaws in that idea? Please, note that the tournament administration doesn't have to relegate teams that have forfeited. Also, they still have the right to ban teams from the tournament. This idea would only give them more tools to deal with difficult teams. Thanks.
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: May 22, 2005 - 19:47 Reply with quote Back to top

you should be more clear here. I don't understand what you are proposing.
Samuli

Post   Posted: May 22, 2005 - 23:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Looks like I was. Let's try again. Along these lines.

Add this to the rules, so that the rule applies for this tournament also:
If you are ruled to forfeit a game - that is, a game wasn't played before the deadline, and you were to blame - tournament administration can move your team to the lowest division at the start of the next tournament.

And for tournament administration:
If you feel that a given team is prone to forfeit games in the season as well, move it down to the lowest division. You don't have to do this, if you don't think the offense was severe enough.

For example:
A team in Cosmos Conference finishes third, and has forfeited a game against the Khemri in that division. You - as tournament administration - rule that it might have been intentional, and move the team to Asteroid 2. Had the forfeit been intentional for sure, ban the team instead - or whatever is appropriate.
Karhumies

Post   Posted: May 22, 2005 - 23:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Why would anyone intentionally forfeit?

Captain1821

Post   Posted: May 23, 2005 - 05:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Don't worry guys. The penalty rules are very open... I can ban someone that will do something really wrong.

Post   Posted: May 23, 2005 - 05:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Congratulations to Fanatic for winning the Celestial Conference which is the premier Division of the 5 Stars League!

Also congratulations to tane, PhilMan and Tricktickler for quilifing to the playoffs!

Post   Posted: May 24, 2005 - 16:58 Reply with quote Back to top

congrats to Fanatic for beating me up again, and winning the title! Good job!

The Necro 5 stars will now descent to Cosmos. That is hard.
We now have 2 fresh players, and a wolf with a single skill only (only the golems beeing veterans). These players need experience. We will be back in Celestial after this season. And then we will aim for the title!

Well, only 2 reason why that might not work:
- We will have too much bad luck like in this season (e.g. a cas recieved in turn 1 or 2 in 50% of the games..)
- our high TR. I fear all of our opponents will get 2 handicap rolls. And that can be a great disadvantage.

But spirits up! We are down now, let´s go kill some rats!
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

P.S.: Captain, keep up the good work! Wink
 Jump to: