17 coaches online • Server time: 09:23
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Math?goto Post Vamps win another ma...goto Post 1150 - OWA TT Tourna...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Apr 03, 2005 - 22:05 Reply with quote Back to top

no delay at all!!!!!!!

it's redline

FORFEIT. He still do not show up?

replace.
Prymja

Post   Posted: Apr 03, 2005 - 22:11 Reply with quote Back to top

I do not think it is that grave at this time.

Yes some of our coaches have yet to be on for some time, but it is only 2 at this time. The others should get a forfiet like Tyrant has said will happen during that time.

To other coaches looking to join, come on in, new teams will not be at much of a disadvantage in the next tourny, there will still be a few teams close enough in rating that you will be able to catch them. To coaches that are ready to play their second round game, go for it, get it done, and lets move on with the tourny. We will all enjoy this, once it is moving.
dr_scitt

Post   Posted: Apr 03, 2005 - 22:28 Reply with quote Back to top

As testifonte never even signed up for the DOB challenge (and so may not even be aware he is in the tournie) it may be worth replacing him now if we have another coach available. Reaper was just online a couple of minutes ago (though went before I got to talk to him) so assume he was offline for so long because of the fumbbl outage and has only now looked to see if its back.
Karhumies

Post   Posted: Apr 03, 2005 - 23:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Tyrant is in charge. Let him decide. However, if we need replacement(s), one coach has already applied with his Human team.

Let's wait until the deadline and see what happens first.

Karhumies

Post   Posted: Apr 03, 2005 - 23:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Prymja wrote:
To coaches that are ready to play their second round game, go for it, get it done, and lets move on with the tourny. We will all enjoy this, once it is moving.

Yeah, let's get the league started! Smile
Tyrant

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2005 - 02:54 Reply with quote Back to top

the new coach (Raek1) will be accepted and replaced with coach Tesifonte in the tourney...(when he submits another team than his humies...since they are all taken)

and sk8bcn...due to the fumbbl downtime i've decided to bend the rules a little...but rest assured, i will inforce the rules strictly in the future...

i will be sure to be online tomorrow so the team switching goes smoothly, and quick...

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2005 - 08:46 Reply with quote Back to top

We are about to replace a Human team. Why can we not replace a Human team with another Human team?

Otherwise I would be the only Human coach in the whole league. Very Happy

Tyrant

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2005 - 09:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Karhumies wrote:
We are about to replace a Human team. Why can we not replace a Human team with another Human team?

Otherwise I would be the only Human coach in the whole league. Very Happy

well....technically im not removing Tesifonte from the league....only replacing him in the current tournament. So if show up in the near future and decides to play, lets say the next tournament, he could still join with his humans(and thus we would have 3 human teams).

im sorry to have to be strict about this, but I have to follow the league rules...

here are the free races: Amazon, Dwarf, Elf, Goblin, Halfling, Lizardmen, Necromantic, Nurgle's Rotters, Norse, Skaven, Wood Elf, Vampire.

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2005 - 12:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Okay, if Tesifonte will remain a member of the group I understand the ruling. I will send a pm to Reak1 with the race list.

Karhumies

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2005 - 12:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Tyrant wrote:

here are the free races: Amazon, Dwarf, Elf, Goblin, Halfling, Lizardmen, Necromantic, Nurgle's Rotters, Norse, Skaven, Wood Elf, Vampire.

Does this mean coaches can still join season one with one of these teams but they will miss the first tournament for the season?
Tyrant

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2005 - 12:28 Reply with quote Back to top

I've send him a PM aswell ealier today. And I'll be sure to check in later to see if he has submitted his new team...so that i can get him in the tournament and you guys can get your match played before the deadline.

btw. nice going in recrouting a new member just in time Very Happy ...it is greatly appriciated (i think active coaches is key in making this league more enjoyable for everyone).

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2005 - 12:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Karhumies wrote:
Tyrant wrote:

Does this mean coaches can still join season one with one of these teams but they will miss the first tournament for the season?

err...i dont know if i understood the question...but i'll try to answer the best i can.

Reak1 will be accepted into the first tourney(and another to take Farinroderel place if he can be found)...and you guys will have till the deadline to get your game done.
New coaches are always welcome, and can join in any tourneys along the way.
But the first tourney is filled and i cannot add new teams...so new coaches apart from the two vacant slots mentioned above cannot enter.

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2005 - 12:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Tyrant wrote:
...(and another to take Farinroderel place if he can be found)...

Oh...I just remebered I already forfeited his second round game recently. So if a new player takes his place (which i find pretty unlikely in this case)it would be for the xp only, because the chance of winning anything on top of 2 losses is next to impossible.

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2005 - 12:48 Reply with quote Back to top

FAQ:

Who are going to replace the inactive coaches?

Tyrant wrote:

Reak1 will be accepted into the first tourney(and another to take Farinroderel place if he can be found)...and you guys will have till the deadline to get your game done.

the first tourney is filled and i cannot add new teams...so new coaches apart from the two vacant slots mentioned above cannot enter the first tourney.

What races are still available?

Tyrant wrote:

Can new coaches join Grudge league after the first tournament?

Tyrant wrote:

New coaches are always welcome, and can join in any tourneys along the way.

Rules for creating a team:
-No more than 2 teams of each race are allowed into Grudge bowl (1 team of Khemri and Ogres). Available races are listed above
-minimum Fan Factor is 7
-Create some fluffy background information for your team! (examples: unique names, team bio, player bios or uploading player pictures from your computer)

Group page:
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=2190
Karhumies

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2005 - 12:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Tyrant wrote:
Tyrant wrote:
...(and another to take Farinroderel place if he can be found)...

Oh...I just remebered I already forfeited his second round game recently. So if a new player takes his place (which i find pretty unlikely in this case)it would be for the xp only, because the chance of winning anything on top of 2 losses is next to impossible.

I might be able to persudae habeli to join the league. He mumbled something about goblins before heading home from my place. Smile

The problem is, he has 15 U teams already. I will nonetheless do my best to reel him in.
 Jump to: