23 coaches online • Server time: 01:41
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post New Gnones vs Old Gn...goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Custom Icon, Portrai...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Nukeall

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2005 - 22:11 Reply with quote Back to top

I patrol day and night on my 30.000 inh city... I protect and serve... Like my job very much but nothing like a day off with my wife and my two kids.

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2005 - 22:12 Reply with quote Back to top

I work in medical research. I provide analytical chemistry and testing for chemists and microbiologists searching for a better cure for tuberculosis. So far it's been the best job in my life. Generally, I surf fumbbl while waiting for my LC/MS to finish generating data.

Darkwolf: I used to be a forensic trace evidence examiner...specializing in arson and paint/plastic transfers. I know the feeling about putting people in jail. Hang in there, it's a tough responsibility but somebody's got to do it. Perhaps if I need more $$$, I'll go back...so long as I'm not answering to an unscrupulous dufus this time.

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2005 - 22:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Slick wrote:

@Paul: You have got to be kidding, Mr. Smash and Bash is a baby nurse. That's great! I can't believe you only make minimum wage doing that though. All the nurses I've known make way more than minimum even the CNAs.

lol.... yep ol' smashy is a dull family guy with a wussy job wiping noses and arses Wink
though i havnt been able to teach the 2 year olds i look after the joy of fumbbl i am teaching my baby girl (much to her mothers dismay) and she is my lucky charm. she loves the loony toon sounds but strangly not the kill one..... im worried that she'll turn into an elfbowler Confused

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2005 - 22:41 Reply with quote Back to top

@steak: I was trying to make a poop joke, but failed miserably.

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2005 - 22:48 Reply with quote Back to top

I am a bench filer for a Firearm Manufacturer. I touch just about every metal part on my line, and make sure they will work. It can be dull at times, but then I remember that most of the firearms I take care of are heading into the hands of Local and Federal Law Enforcment. So that part makes me feel much better.
Slick

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2005 - 22:50 Reply with quote Back to top

@Paul:Well if she does send her my way for coaching advice since you wouldnt know anything about elfbowl Wink . It's great that you are so good with the kiddies, cuz someones got to help them in this topsy turvey world.
@Sheppard: Well for some reason my retarded butt couldnt grasp your joke, but I would like to take this chance to thank you for introducing me to MAN-MAN. He's my hero!

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2005 - 22:50 Reply with quote Back to top

I manage a gaming center/lan cafe.
We have 30+ computers and gaming tables to support close to 100 pepople.
I get to play a fair number of games in the store however I also have to do alot of work frequently working 6day work weeks.
www.eudemonia.net (slightly ashamed plug, not that we actaully sell anything on line but you can spy on the store with our webcams etc.)
Arktoris

Post   Posted: Mar 30, 2005 - 05:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Axe: those webcams are cool. Which guy is you? hehe...

also glad to know your job has little to do with your username : )

Post   Posted: Mar 30, 2005 - 06:15 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm normally not visable as I'm behind the counter working. Which for security reasons we don't show on the webcams.
AFK_Eagle

Post   Posted: Mar 30, 2005 - 06:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Wouldn't do to have webcams recording the combination to the store safe! lol

I'm another military guy, though not one who pulls the trigger--I'm an analyst, a paper-pusher, one of the support elements which frees up the trigger-man to do his job. Not very glorious, but at least I get to go home every night. And besides, I did my time with my finger on the big red button for several years...

Post   Posted: Mar 30, 2005 - 06:27 Reply with quote Back to top

I am an actuary. Whats that? you say. I don't know either. But I make a decent wage and get to study and take tests.
Arktoris

Post   Posted: Mar 30, 2005 - 06:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Axe: This is like watching "big brother" minus the cheesey fake dramatics.

Post   Posted: Mar 30, 2005 - 07:02 Reply with quote Back to top

I work in the master control room of a tv station. Nothing glamourous or heroic here, but i like being paid to watch tv!
odi

Post   Posted: Mar 30, 2005 - 08:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I'm just the computer nerd in our company, which is actually a nice job. Since I'm the only IT guy in the company, no one has any idea what I'm doing, or what I should be doing. So I get to do pretty much anything I like. Even thoug maybe being the IT guy in some IT firm would prolly pay more, but I'm kinda satisfied. Even though the work does get boring sometime. But when it does, I'll just kill one of peikko's teams.
PirateRob

Post   Posted: Mar 30, 2005 - 08:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

Axe: This is like watching "big brother" minus the cheesey fake dramatics.

arktoris, you're beginning to scare me.
 Jump to: