51 coaches online • Server time: 15:19
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post 1150 - OWA TT Tourna...goto Post Vamps win another ma...goto Post SWL Season 100!
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
G_Force

Post   Posted: Apr 01, 2005 - 10:10 Reply with quote Back to top

this sounds cool as does the fight to the death version. my only problem is which team to retire to make room for the fun.

odi

Post   Posted: Apr 01, 2005 - 10:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, since wizzies are allowed, I made another team Razz
Mr_QB

Post   Posted: Apr 01, 2005 - 10:28 Reply with quote Back to top

and on a sidenote you might consider having a link to the forum on the group page Wink

Post   Posted: Apr 01, 2005 - 11:04 Reply with quote Back to top

When do you plan on starting this league?
DukeTyrion

Post   Posted: Apr 01, 2005 - 11:25 Reply with quote Back to top

After an argument with the chefs, the team of "F r a i l P o l o" has disbanded.

There are rumours rife that the tourney was an "A p r i l F o o l" but this is yet to be confirmed.

Their brief spell as part of "1st" Crusaders might not have been long, but it was a fun journey.

Polo Warrior was quick to point out, that he could have won the league, as a solo halfling, and was not worried about AV6, which quickly became AV5 or even AV4 against the Mighty Blows and Claws in the tournament, but whilst talking was promptly eaten by a passing Troll.

However, as there does seem to have been more than anticipated take up of the idea, if any of the coaches signing up are interested in taking the tournament forward I will set them up as tourney administrator.

I hope you all enjoyed a little fun and take the humour as it was meant, just as a bit of fun.

Please note: No blood bowl players were harmed during the making of the#is ... even Polo Warrior after being eaten survived.
peikko

Post   Posted: Apr 01, 2005 - 11:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Shows that no idea is too insane for BB Razz
SkatKat

Post   Posted: Apr 01, 2005 - 11:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
There are rumours rife that the tourney was an "A p r i l F o o l" but this is yet to be confirmed.

Yea, something good comes up, and someone evil has to start rumors to try n spoil the fun!
Well, dont believe those stupod rumors - theyre fake!!!
Habeli

Post   Posted: Apr 01, 2005 - 12:15 Reply with quote Back to top

One wandering tree coming for you!
DukeTyrion

Post   Posted: Apr 01, 2005 - 12:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Peikko has kindly agreed to carry the tourney forward, so it's all still on Very Happy

I will leave it for him to discuss rule issues like MNG's, Handicaps and League design, as I did not expect things to continue.

I will be retiring my Halfling, but I am tempted to return with a Chaos Bull Centaur Razz
odi

Post   Posted: Apr 01, 2005 - 12:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Actually I don't know if there has ever been any silly/completely stupid ideas in fumbbl, which hasn't seemed like fun/great ideas by atleast some of the fumbblers Smile

I guess it's just a matter of statistics, having a large group of ppl, there will always be some ppl who share your opinions (your opinions I said, my opinions are sometimes too weird).
Captain1821

Post 7 Posted: Apr 01, 2005 - 12:29 Reply with quote Back to top

DukeTyrion wrote:
However, as there does seem to have been more than anticipated take up of the idea, if any of the coaches signing up are interested in taking the tournament forward I will set them up as tourney administrator.

I will sing up soon and I'm interested in taking the tournament.

Nice joke by the way!

edit:
Oops, you guys are fast! You submited 2 posts while I was clicking the submit button

Last edited by Captain1821 on %b %01, %2005 - %12:%Apr; edited 1 time in total
peikko

Post   Posted: Apr 01, 2005 - 12:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Team creation rules stand as they are, there will be some restrictions on handicaps. These will be cleared tommorrow/sunday when we start. Idea is to have couple round robin groups from which best teams go to Highlanderish knock-out tournament to find out the toughest dude there is.
tassel

Post   Posted: Apr 01, 2005 - 12:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Sounds good AND a wonerful joke, I was fooled my as* off. Wink
Aconite

Post   Posted: Apr 01, 2005 - 12:40 Reply with quote Back to top

still going to allow wizards? that seems a bit harsh for a 1 on 1 match...

(Brad Osberg)
G_Force

Post   Posted: Apr 01, 2005 - 12:52 Reply with quote Back to top

with wizards in i know what my first action will be and if i pray to nuffle hard enough a cas in T1 from the wizard gives me plain sailing for many td Smile

Jump to: