48 coaches online • Server time: 13:51
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Jkaen

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2005 - 22:55 Reply with quote Back to top

I think the decision was retire that vampire when you have the cash to replace him
Karhumies

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2005 - 23:41 Reply with quote Back to top

A niggled vamp is something...terrifying. No apo around to make him play. I hope my Vampire won't age...

G_Force

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2005 - 23:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Vamp teams can have an apo. can the vamp himself not use it?

Play with the niggle you have like 1 in 6 chance that he wont make it. If you are giving away enough tr for handicap just hope he doesn't get virus.

Karhumies

Post   Posted: Apr 05, 2005 - 00:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Copy-paste from LRB 4.0 draft:
Vampire teams may
purchase an apothecary
but he may only
be used on Thralls.

1 in 6 chance losing the game before it begins. Lovely. Must do rather well in the other 5 games, then.

peikko

Post   Posted: Apr 05, 2005 - 09:06 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=709693

Here we go, perfect start for tourney, on 1st half last turn Angry Shrek had attemp to score 2-0 with gfi. You might guess how that ends, failed gfi and one killed ogre Smile
G_Force

Post   Posted: Apr 05, 2005 - 10:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Karhumies wrote:

1 in 6 chance losing the game before it begins. Lovely. Must do rather well in the other 5 games, then.

If the alternative is retire him and play the match with no player (guaranteed loss) or a freebooter (will you ever be able to afford the replacment) then i would risk the niggle to save enough cash for replacing the vamp.
I mean think about it, you run a 1 in 6 chance ever turn of the vamp running into the dugout to get with the maidens as it is anyway.

Adar

Post   Posted: Apr 05, 2005 - 11:15 Reply with quote Back to top

G_Force wrote:
Karhumies wrote:

If the alternative is retire him and play the match with no player (guaranteed loss) or a freebooter (will you ever be able to afford the replacment) then i would risk the niggle to save enough cash for replacing the vamp.
I mean think about it, you run a 1 in 6 chance ever turn of the vamp running into the dugout to get with the maidens as it is anyway.

The plan is that I either play this game with the niggled Vamp and hope for the best and then replace him or if I am allowed to remake the team will I make a new team and start using a new vampire right away.

Now Peikko has to respond...

Post   Posted: Apr 05, 2005 - 11:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Hhm Peikko keeps playing with a goblin, I can't be outdone by something you generally got in your face*! I'm sticking with my vampire and pray for the best.

*Finne=person from Finland or acne.

Post   Posted: Apr 05, 2005 - 11:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Taffsadar wrote:
Hhm Peikko keeps playing with a goblin, I can't be outdone by something you generally got in your face*! I'm sticking with my vampire and pray for the best.

Well, my personal solution is to freeboot gobboz till I have money for new ogre, wont take more than couple games (darn! )Wink
G_Force

Post   Posted: Apr 05, 2005 - 11:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

Well, my personal solution is to freeboot gobboz till I have money for new ogre, wont take more than couple games (darn! )

just a thought but if it will be for more than one game wouldn't buying the gobba raise the money a bit quicker and he might even skill up in the process. of course if he gets killed or niggled then i guess you are back to square 1.

Wizard

Post   Posted: Apr 05, 2005 - 12:05 Reply with quote Back to top

how do i get in on this tournie Wink

Post   Posted: Apr 05, 2005 - 12:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Well the Arabian Death Knight's Kherfir-saKana Blitz-ra had fun vs Mopedos' Tukio The Great Troll Slayer end score of 2 - 0 with the slayer getting bh turn 6 of the 2nd half with no apoth. But man that was fun cant wait till my next game Match report

Post   Posted: Apr 05, 2005 - 12:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, Tukio The Great didnĀ“t slay anyone today....
DukeTyrion

Post   Posted: Apr 05, 2005 - 19:32 Reply with quote Back to top

A fun game, Chaos Bull vs Werewolf, with every block a Frenzy.

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=710201

The ref said he would allow me to foul (bribe the ref 2), which enabled me to stun the wolf and get away for my first TD.

Second half was a good duel, with Dozer scoring a second TD, and Lone Wolf being within 1 square of scoring back in the last turn.

More importantly for me, Dozer was praised by Nuffle and awarded +strength after the game, which he could not refuse.
petsku

Post   Posted: Apr 05, 2005 - 19:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Tukio The Great had his 2. game and it was a bit different than the 1.
This time Tukio also BH himself , but this time a got APO!!
and it failed , more miserably than ever..... And after that it was one man show by SideshowBob

LONG LIVE TUKIO THE GREAT
 Jump to: