25 coaches online • Server time: 07:54
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Vamps win another ma...goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Covertfun

Post   Posted: Jul 01, 2005 - 05:00 Reply with quote Back to top

The Wicker Men have played 58, but they don't have the proud history of either Carlton or the Black Crowes - they racked up several of those games in Qpool, playing with only zombies and mummies to stay under the TR cap.
That WAS many seasons ago, however, and I feel sure that given one more season, they'll have carved out a name worthy of recognition.
ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: Jul 01, 2005 - 13:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Donuts clock in at 79... 95% of it QPool...
theopacman

Post   Posted: Jul 01, 2005 - 16:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Just a quick note to clarify the Hall of Records

Only SWL game's are eligible for these prestiges pedestals which now consists soley of Div's

On talking to Snorri legend status must also be achieved in SWL to be recognised , although once legend status has been achieved in that matter spp's will still be tracked even if a later move to fringe comes about, as everyone likes to do the where are they now thoughts.
ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: Jul 02, 2005 - 03:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Good move Theo.

A player needs to earn his stripes in the SWL Divisions but if the coach moves them out to the fringe in the quest of bizarre trophies, then they can keep adding points.

But the reverse cant happen... cant have a team brought in from elsewhere and start racking up SPP's in a cherrypicking or bizarre tournament way.
Faulcon

Post   Posted: Jul 02, 2005 - 03:54 Reply with quote Back to top

The skinks (also my most played team by a very big margin) are at 72. Aside from a 9 game off season in that short lived chunkathon, every game has been played in the divisions.

As for toonie's norse and those bloody donuts of clays (80 games), they scored most of their matches in the pool before entering the divisions.
FLo711

Post   Posted: Jul 03, 2005 - 06:38 Reply with quote Back to top

The Zen Adepts http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=23941 have 66 games onl 1 of which was chunkathon and non league/divisional/picnic.

Post   Posted: Jul 03, 2005 - 17:10 Reply with quote Back to top

The Gumbinauts Have 8 games. All of them in the fringe.

FEAR THE GUMBINAUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ozjesting

Post   Posted: Jul 06, 2005 - 03:41 Reply with quote Back to top

All,
Just a little note to keep you up to date on the life and times of ozjesting. My wife and I are currently in the process of selling our house! The auction will be on Aug 13. (if you are in the market for a 3 bedroom cottage style dwelling in the happy part of Newtown c'mon down!)
As you can imagine things are crazy busy as we attempt to get the place ready for open house and eventual sale. Add to this the 3 kiddies and the hunt for our new house along with the gigs to pay for it all and it equals a lot less time to hang out here Sad
I will be aroundish..and all my league matches will be attended to...but Fringe fun will be sporadic if ever, TR100 will almost surely not be for me for awhile, and my time in Irc will be limited to hellos and check-ins.
I look forward to the day we settle down again and all the fun I will have in my spacious new office with my huge new moniter ;-)But until than fear not my sporadic appearences..I miss you all already and will be back in "obssesive" mode as soon as possible!

Post   Posted: Jul 07, 2005 - 08:11 Reply with quote Back to top

My PC crashed yesterday. I wasn't able to fix it yet but am working on it. I can check fumbbl and pm from work but can't play at the moment without my laptop. Hope that problem will be sorted till the weekend.

@ prem game

If worse comes to worse I will steal ahh borrow a PC and download the tool. Hope I don't have to do that.

Cheers and good luck with your games,

PLATYPUS
ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: Jul 11, 2005 - 15:09 Reply with quote Back to top

SWL Round 4

Extensions have been granted to gumbi, Twahn, Covertfun, neverborn, Faibios and eganra.

The rest were forfeited.

Also, a reminder to all coaches that when scheduling games, please be precise in your communication. Say at x:xxpm on xxxxxday, not "whenever is fine with me sometime before Monday".

Also, never use crude and offensive language. It is actually a fumbbl "no-no" and applies to IRC, PM's, emails and any other communication form of your choice.

We state this because whilst you may not be offended, others are and i do know that some of our coaches are on the young side of 18... therefore, unless you know the person in Real Life, please do not be offensive... and even if you do, think twice.

[/b]
Snorri

Post   Posted: Jul 11, 2005 - 16:01 Reply with quote Back to top

As we all know, anything can and does happen in BB down here in the Southern Wastes.

It even turns out Bob_Borc can count!

If he's around and you type in "swl d#" (where # is any old number) he'll do the same dice trick that bowlbot does. Enjoy.
Snorri

Post   Posted: Jul 14, 2005 - 16:20 Reply with quote Back to top

SWLBowl Pack

Just a quick note to say I've patched the Swl Bowl pack with SkiJunkie's 8.4 patch. Can be found in the usual spot here (bottom of the page):

http://www.snorriheim.com/swl/library/library.html
ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: Jul 17, 2005 - 13:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Would you believe it, Season 10 is almost over!!

A great gusto of games has seen many of the divisions creep ahead of the schedule and that is great news!

This means, you coaches need to start to think of what your plans will be next season.

There will be no rule changes from last season... all teams that stay in Conference must be kept to a TR200 cap, for Regionals the cap will remain TR150. Premier of course will be open slather.

If you are a) new or b) wish to retire your team, you will be participating in the Season 11 Racial Draft.

Please consult the snorriheim site for all the rules regarding this.

Coaches who wish to nominate themselves for the draft must do so in writing via an email to swladmin@hotmail.com

Anyone confused or unsure can do the same.

Cheers,
Clay
chunky04

Post   Posted: Jul 18, 2005 - 02:18 Reply with quote Back to top

A note for those sending the email about the TR100 draft - please put in your prefernces, and be specific. Mentioning a few teams and saying any of those would be fine, or saying any of the elves isn't good enough. Please give us a list such as:

1)Pro Elves
2)Dwarfs
3)Humans
4)Goblins
5)Vampires

I'd also suggest you put down at least 5 teams.

Also, can you try and tag the email [Draft] in the the subject line, so that they're easier to find when it comes time to do the actual draft.

Post   Posted: Jul 18, 2005 - 14:57 Reply with quote Back to top

All,

Morgy has been forfeited against yet again and is effectively a BYE in his division. At this late stage, i wont be replacing him because its a touch unfair to some coaches who didnt get the free 5 pts etc etc...

Also, a bump for chunky's point above... preferred races (in order) pls.

Also, the TR100 is farked. The swapping of teams has corrupted alot of the slots and hence guys who came in late or swapped are having issues. There is nothing we can do about this as its a fumbbl site issue.

I will continue to try and find a solution, but in the interim, play games at own risk.

Clay
 Jump to: