46 coaches online • Server time: 16:42
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Vamps win another ma...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Secret League Old Wo...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Darkwolf

Post 6 Posted: Nov 15, 2005 - 01:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Since the news article about this player never made it front page on the site (a topic to be discussed in Bunny's Blog), I thought I would share it with y'all.

Fummbl has finally seen the emergence of a Ranked Dwarf Legend Player.

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=709990

On November 11, 2005 Remembrance Day, Rob scored a td, inflicted a cas and was awarded MVP. He did tweak a knee in the game, however his new injury may be attributed to a sudden gain in muscle mass.

He is also the thrid highest spp dwarf, behind the awesome accomplishments of a troll slayer in 1x1 (sarcasm hopefully noted) and an unranked dwarf runner.

Ranked still remains the pro leagues of all bloodbowl and FUMBBL. I, dare say, have created the greatest dwarf player, ever. Ask Kenty.

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2005 - 01:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Great and dwarf should not be used in the same sentence. You might say... he's a giant among midgets.
IanFidel

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2005 - 01:33 Reply with quote Back to top

All Hail Rob Strong Arm!! The Dwarven Halls are filled with free ale & wine to honor our fearless bretheren!!

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2005 - 01:40 Reply with quote Back to top

The only good dwarf... is a dwarf that just got his gizzard cut out by a werewolves claws.
MrMojo

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2005 - 07:54 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm pretty sure there have been dwarf lengeds in ranked a long time before your player.

But alas,

I was wrong.

Jump to: