50 coaches online • Server time: 15:17
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Exempt teamsgoto Post Getting diced 3 game...goto Post 7s for fummbl?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
lordchaos

Post   Posted: Jan 07, 2006 - 04:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Well the next Diehard tournament in Feb 2006 is coming up and we need coaches galore. It's an unranked, any tr, KO tourney. All you have to do is create some sort of fluff for your team. Maybe a logo. Maybe a team write up. Maybe player write up. Maybe pictures(that aren't the standard). Hell maybe all that jazz. I just want to have a tourney with a little spice.

Join here.
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=2773
lordchaos

Post   Posted: Jan 08, 2006 - 00:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Anyone else interested in a fluff team tourney? Got a few bites but need more.

Post   Posted: Jan 09, 2006 - 03:41 Reply with quote Back to top

I've got a few more but we still need some more fluffy teams. Bring it on.

Post   Posted: Jan 17, 2006 - 07:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Anymore coaches out there with fluffy teams they want to show off in a tourney? Come one, come all. It starts in febuary. Times ticking away people. C'mon.

Post   Posted: Jan 20, 2006 - 18:21 Reply with quote Back to top

I'll create some fluff for my Broad Twin's Fortune Tellers so they can join. If they are allowed, of course.
PeteW

Post   Posted: Jan 20, 2006 - 18:37 Reply with quote Back to top

My Teen Wolves have applied. The players are all quite fluffy - especially the wolves! <groan>

Post   Posted: Jan 21, 2006 - 23:40 Reply with quote Back to top

You both are in. Good work guys. The tournament starts in Feb. Keep em' coming boys.

Post   Posted: Jan 22, 2006 - 00:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Kzolotys united are up for it, i doubt you will find another grandfather team up for a tourny bash
jim

Post   Posted: Jan 22, 2006 - 18:31 Reply with quote Back to top

I have 10 teams so far signed up for the Fluff Cup, all of whom are ready to prove they are the baddest FLuff team around. I would love to have atleast 16 for this. Let's get some more teams in for this before Feb rolls up.

Post   Posted: Jan 22, 2006 - 18:54 Reply with quote Back to top

My hoppops have applied for fluffy time!
lordchaos

Post   Posted: Jan 22, 2006 - 18:57 Reply with quote Back to top

You were originally signed up with your Castletown Cleaners. I guess you switched them. That's cool. If I could I'd put in both but unfortunately I can't. Good luck in the tourney anyway. Smile

Post   Posted: Jan 24, 2006 - 15:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Need about 1-4 more coaches with fluffy teams here and the Fluff Cup will begin. Who's got the fluff?.....I mean guts.
lordchaos

Post   Posted: Jan 28, 2006 - 06:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Need one more coach for the Fluff cup. Any takers? All you need is one fluffy unranked team ready to prove themselves.

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2006 - 19:39 Reply with quote Back to top

How many do we still need?

Jump to: