24 coaches online • Server time: 02:11
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post SWL Season 100!
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Kyyberi

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2006 - 12:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Isn't it 5th of February? 2 weeks after Divisional Finals.

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2006 - 19:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Super Bowl is February 5th.

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2006 - 20:25 Reply with quote Back to top

AFK_Eagle wrote:
This week (1/14-1/15) is the divisional round; next week (1/21-1/22) is the conference championship; two weeks after that (2/5) is the Super Bowl.

Back on page 1, boys! Wink

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2006 - 20:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Who reads any previous conversations? Wink

Post   Posted: Jan 21, 2006 - 15:37 Reply with quote Back to top

For all you Broncos fans, this is just for you: Denver Broncos .

Much like the real Donkeys team, in my opinion... Wink

Post   Posted: Jan 23, 2006 - 03:38 Reply with quote Back to top

I just want to gloat over all the people who picked Carolina and ESPECIALLY all the sports writers... everyone counted Seattle out... well it is now 34 to 7, where is Carolina now? Shocked

Steelers win to.

Superbowl - Seattle over the Steelers for Seattles FIRST ever superbowl victory... then maybe Seattle can get some of the respect they deserve.

Macavity

Post   Posted: Jan 23, 2006 - 04:23 Reply with quote Back to top

So, that puts me at 5-1 (counting torch-passing). You really gonna go against my pick for the Superbowl, Mordus? Steelers, end of story.

P.S. Jake Delhomme is refreshed on hand signals after opening drive to compensate for noise.... Anyone else find this hilarious after hearing the Steelers practised with blaring speakers..... Cowher is the coach!

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2006 - 04:04 Reply with quote Back to top

We will see Macavity... I don't know what my record is... all I know is I'm 2-0 when it comes to Seahawks games... and that is a better percentage then your 5-1. I, therefore, win. Shocked

Edit: Of course, I think I have been wrong on every single other choice I have made... but I'm 2-0 with Seattle games.

ex-convict

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2006 - 04:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Seahawks will win because their offense is too balanced and too good for anything the steelers defense can throw at it. Meanwhile Big Ben will be getting sacked every 7 plays and throw 2 picks. BTW enough of this bullshit about 'destiny' for the Bus coming back to Detroit and all-I don't know if it's been posted much here but the media doesn't seem to let it go. That's great stuff for movies, but it doesn't work that way in real life.

Don't drop the soap.
omg88

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2006 - 04:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, yeah, I'm in the Emerald City and the Seabirds will take this one! Worthlessburger throws 3 picks and "the Bus(t)" gets a flat tire. Alexander runs for 200 yrds, makes the Squealers look "soft".

*Can ya tell I'm a Raiders fan?!* Twisted Evil
Mordus

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2006 - 09:11 Reply with quote Back to top

omg88 wrote:
Yeah, yeah, I'm in the Emerald City and the Seabirds will take this one! Worthlessburger throws 3 picks and "the Bus(t)" gets a flat tire. Alexander runs for 200 yrds, makes the Squealers look "soft".

*Can ya tell I'm a Raiders fan?!* Twisted Evil

It's seachickens thank you very much. Shocked

hmmmmm.... scary looking biker pick, no respect for the other team, no matter what...... yep, definately a Raiders fan.

Macavity

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2006 - 15:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Mordus.... I picked Seattle to win all their games so far, to. Wink and ex-convict.... I'm not saying the Steelers walk away with this but..... TOO BALANCED AN OFFENCE???? I'm sorry, the Pittburgh Defence has made the best QBs in the league look like amateurs... When Polamalu suddenly lines up at defensive end, you just say, "We got the MVP, nothing to worry about!"??????? Seriously, you'll be surprised if you haven't been watching the Steelers...

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2006 - 16:19 Reply with quote Back to top

My money is going on Steelers... they seem on fire right now!
-Buur

Post   Posted: Feb 07, 2006 - 17:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, there you have it. 6-1 on predictions for Macavity..... and no football until May..... Sad

a propos of nothing, I got a call from an old friend, and will be participating in a Reunion show with the old Improv Troupe! Blast from the Past! Am I funny? I sure am!