39 coaches online • Server time: 12:08
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Vamps win another ma...goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Gnomes are trash
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Uber

Post   Posted: Jan 20, 2006 - 05:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Tomorrow night, between 7pm and 12 pm Eastern time(GMT-5), my vampires will be playing their 100th game. If you feel worthy of playing them in this milestone game, please submit your team in this thread and tell me why you think you deserve the honor of facing them in this historic match.

Short essays or point format will be accepted, but the coach with the best arguments will be the one to win this unique opportunity to become part of the legend that is Dominatrix Immortalis. Feel free to peak around our player gallery and the hall of fame of past players from this unique team.

Yours truly,
Uber

Post   Posted: Jan 20, 2006 - 06:09 Reply with quote Back to top

lol just read the disclaimer - 5 teams gone for me:)

GL with it though Smile
Uber

Post   Posted: Jan 20, 2006 - 07:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Actually, your humans aren't that bad. I can face a single DP and a few mighty blows quite easily. It's things like orcs or dwarves with 6-7 of them, or chaos with nasty combos of claws and mbs + dps that make AV7 feel like paper. The thralls can't take that much punishement and it doesn't make for very interesting games.

Post   Posted: Jan 20, 2006 - 07:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, when you're ok with a single dp I offer my friendly Chaos Avatars. I would even return the favor as they are getting close to 100 themselves. Also they have a rotten match record Embarassed , so this would be a good thing to ensure that you have a decent chance of winning their 100th match.
Synn

Post   Posted: Jan 20, 2006 - 07:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Here's one.....

Play my Goats. Your vamps played me once and lost 5-2. You know you need that rematch.

Would also be my fourth News reference in a row you know..... I figure you are due some luck against me.

__Synn
Uber

Post   Posted: Jan 20, 2006 - 14:20 Reply with quote Back to top

How about the fact that your dirty goats deserve to be taught some manners?

Come on people, you've got to sell yourself to me! I wanna see some outrageous arguments, you gotta try harder than that to convince me !

Post   Posted: Jan 20, 2006 - 14:43 Reply with quote Back to top

parable
 Jump to: