47 coaches online • Server time: 10:50
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Exempt teamsgoto Post 7s for fummbl?goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Karhumies

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2006 - 18:51 Reply with quote Back to top

I have been critized for not displaying the course of action taken in the "worst case scenarios" - e.g. what will be done when a team decides to leave a tournament midway through.

My intention has always been to act as publicly as possible so all league members could see we are trying our best in order not to discriminate any league member - we are trying to be as fair as possible, although act strictly enough when need be (e.g. redline forfeits to keep the league moving forward).

The basic principles and code of conduct from the behalf of the organisers have remained the same throughout the existence of Grudge League. However, the "what happens in the worst case scenario"-guide was not published anywhere before I was notified about it. The guide can be found here:
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=3148

I encourage all league members to read the guide and to post your opinions, improvement suggestions as well as criticism towards the guide publically in this thread.
Karhumies

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2006 - 18:58 Reply with quote Back to top

The guide is now linked to the group page and the group page is now linked to the guide.

Lander

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2006 - 23:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Well it's good that this has been made so that there isn't many misunderstandings in certain cases.

Good one Karhu. And for now I have nothing else to add, comment or suggest.
El_Jairo

Post   Posted: Feb 02, 2006 - 11:31 Reply with quote Back to top

I had an idea for in case a team is replacing another team in a tournament for a longer period.

Wouldn't it be nice for the team to recieve some of the tournament points of the leaving team? Like, let's say half of the points.
Or is it totally pointless?

Jump to: