35 coaches online • Server time: 09:10
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Exempt teamsgoto Post Secret League Old Wo...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
angelface

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2006 - 00:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Supreme League

Feel free to post new ideas / match reports / trash talking here.
sehou

Post   Posted: Feb 07, 2006 - 14:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Heya me' friends, the countdown to the Supreme League beginning has begun! Hence, OFFICIAL STARTING DATE IS FEBRUARY 21th. Make sure your team is battle ready 'til then. The race you have now is the race you stick with, so no last minute switch. As for the looks of the league's page, i'll work with angelface to upgrade it to the max. If you have any cues concerning HTML code or cool pics sites, they are most welcome.
sehou

Post   Posted: Feb 15, 2006 - 14:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello gents, for those who haven't made the transition, transfer your teams from Ranked to Unranked, so we can build the RoundRobin chart and scoring system. now, OFFICIAL STARTING DATE IS FEBRUARY 19th, next Sunday. It's easier to start with. Big up to The_Blind_King, who filled in for NightGriffin: hell, he spared us of facing Khemri!!! We will update the League page to fit in some little extras of our own. Deadlines for each round are mandatory. If you can play faster than what the schedule specifies, be our guests.
PeteW

Post   Posted: Feb 15, 2006 - 14:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi,

Is it too late to join? I applied with a team - just refuse me if you are full up.

Nice idea though - I like it.

Pete

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2006 - 01:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Im happy Very Happy I filled in for NightGriffin and is Khemri because i didnt want to play them either Razz . But dont go thinking il go ez on you Twisted Evil

Lets all play our best and have fun, nuffle permits Very Happy
angelface

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2006 - 01:55 Reply with quote Back to top

So amigos first round of Season 1 got started by now, good luck to the Dawn of War!
sehou

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2006 - 14:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Round 1 Game 1

Foreheads vs. Rampaging Psychos, game report and comments:

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=1089925
 Jump to: