21 coaches online • Server time: 07:40
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
solahma

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2006 - 21:03 Reply with quote Back to top

AFA Championship Rd1
King of Scotland 2 V Town Terriers 0

And now over to the studio and <b>Allan Handsom</b> and first <b>Garry Lineorcer</b>

<b>GL</b> - Good evening and welcome to this round up of the match between the Wood Elves of King of Scotland and the Humans of Town Terriers. This is the first game for both teams in the AFA Championship and if things go to form it should have been the big blocks of the Human team against the dodging and passing flair of the Wood Elves

<b>AH</b> - That's right Garry but things didn't turn out that way once the game had started the Town Terriers blocking was woeful right from the very start with even Fatfriend the Ogre not able to knock his opponents down

<b>GL</b> - Yes Allan the Humans blocking was shocking but almost as bad was the Wood Elves passing of the ball even though they had control of the game they just could not move the ball safely through their hands and this was the main factor as to why they only lead 1-0 at half time

<b>AH</b> - Right Garry and nothing had changed at the start of the second half the Town Terriers blocking was still making no effect on the Wood Elf formation but at least the King of Scotland kick off had gone astray and the Humans got a touchback

<b>GL</b> - But even then it was a strange desision by the Town Terriers to give the ball to the Ogre Fatfriend I can only assume that they were hopeing he could batter his way through for a touchdown

<b>AH</b> - And things started out well as they moved down the field but again some loose blocking caused the Humans to loose the ball and the Wood Elves moved it down field to score the second touchdown and sow up the match

<b>GL</b> - So just to remind you of the score 2-0 to the King of Scotland this is <b>Garry Lineorcer</b> and <b>Allan Handsome</b> saying goodnight

solahma

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2006 - 09:44 Reply with quote Back to top

And some breaking news just coming in we pass you over to our touchline reporter <b>John Mootson</b>

<b>JM</b> - Hello here I am outside Stonehendge Stadium home of the AFA were we have a scandal brewing and it all centres around the AFA Championship match between the King of Scotland and Town Terriers were information is coming out about a player greasing scandal...........yes player greasing
After AFA offficials reviewed match footage it was decided the reason that the Town Terriers could only push the Wood Elves about and not put them down was that the Wood Elves had been greased before the game
As further evidence they point out the inability of the King of Scotland players to keep hold of the ball
If this report is true then it is right up their with the now infamous Hafling sticky bun scandal of 82 when it was found out that Halfling teams were not only eating sticky buns before,during and after the game for pleasure but also to make themselves more sticky so that the ball would stick to them when thrown

And we are just hearing more news the head Coach of King of Scotland Chumbawamba has released a statment saying that the greasing of players is allowed due to it being part of a religeous ceremony carried out before any Wood Elf plays Bloodbowl and that it has the full backing of the AFA
Well folks I'm sure this one is going to run and run and as we have news we will pass it on this is <b>John Mootson</b> handing you back to the studio

solahma

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2006 - 10:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello more matches played so more stat's Very Happy

COMPLETED PASSES
=1 Fyodor Ublinskih(PPR) - 3
=1 Fhurne(ACS) - 3
=3 Desimus Antonimus(TT) - 2
=3 Garyth Oneilien(PBBC) - 2
=3 Ed(MWW) - 2
=3 Melanie(MWW) - 2
=3 Kassaa(ELT) - 2

TOUCHDOWNS
=1 Jousting(ELT) - 2
=1 Skreep Shadowthong(WW) - 2
=1 Evgeniy Veremeev(PPR) - 2
=1 Spiteful Spanky(OPC) - 2
=1 Pedlar Pascoe(KoS) - 2
=1 ELT(ELT) - 2

INTERCEPTIONS
1 Spiteful Spanky(OPC) - 2
2 "Gappy" Darksdeep(IO) - 1

CASUALTIES CAUSED
=1 BoneSplita(WW) - 2
=1 Tog Legbreaker(PPR) - 2
=1 Liz(MWW) - 2
=1 Sergie Wolverine(MW) - 2
=1 Gravel Wishsteel(IO) - 2
=1 Gomatug Eyegouger(G-S) - 2

MVP
=1 Smegugh Bonesnapper(G-S) - 2

PASS DISTANCE(in Human paces)
1 Fyodor Ublinskih(PPR) - 90
2 Garyth Oneilien(PBBC) - 60
=3 Fhurne(ACS) - 40
=3 Amohel(ACS) - 40
=3 Svetoslavariel Todorovireth(PBBC) - 40

RUSH DISTANCE(in Human paces)
1 Xnaurl Skulltosser(G-S) - 185
2 Jousting(ELT) - 165
3 Dorris Dare(OPC) - 125
=4 Garyth Oneilien(PBBC) - 115
=4 Fhurne(ACS) - 115

BLOCKS THROWN
1 Boris Yafarov(PPR) - 20
2 Dorris Dare(OPC) - 19
3 Gomatug Eyegouger(G-S) - 18
=4 Naguk Gutrender(G-S) - 17
=4 Abghat Manslayer(G-S) - 17

So still just Spiteful Spanky of the OPC hanging on in there as a possible AFA Hall Of Famer with number one slots in
TOUCHDOWNS
INTERCEPTIONS
MVP

solahma

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2006 - 14:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Rd 2 AFA Championship
TownTerriers 1 V Warptide Wonderers 3

Now over to the studio and <b>Garry Lineorcer</b> and <b>Allan Handsom</b>

<b>GL</b> - Good evening and welcome to our review of the match between the Town Terriers and Warptide Wonderers and just to add a bit more spice to this match it must be remembered that the Town Terriers are one of the teams involved in the ongoing player greasing scandal

<b>AH</b> - That's right Garry but I think after watching this match that scandal will fade away very quickly as the Town Terriers blocking was woeful again struggling as they were to put any of the Skaven down

<b>GL</b> - Yes and the Warptide Wonderers capitalised on this lack of blocking skill to run in 3 touchdowns but the Town Terriers must have done something right this game as they got on the score sheet

<b>AH</b> - I have to say it was more by luck than skill that they scored the Skaven blocked the Human ball carrier and forced him into the crowd and it must have been a Town Terrier fan who got hold of the ball and threw it back because it landed right infront of Hunterhelmet who was completly unmarked in the Skaven half of the pitch and it was easy for him to run in for the touchdown

<b>GL</b> - So in summary the Town Terriers carried on with their string of bad blocking results and poor passing but lets not take anything away from the ratmen of Warptide Wonderers they used their movement and dodging abilities to the full and ran out deserved winners and moved to the top of the Championship table.Thats all for now so goodnight

<B>AH</b> - Goodnight

lordchaos

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2006 - 15:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Every opponent I get so far in this league is never around. Outlaws79 hasn't been on for 3 days now. I want to prove myself worthy but can't. Sad

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2006 - 16:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Don't worry. Me and da boyz will be here for you next round.... Twisted Evil

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2006 - 11:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello AFA stato here more games played so more lovely stat lists Very Happy

COMPLETED PASSES
=1 Fyodor Ublinskih(PPR) - 3
=1 Fhurne(ACS) - 3
=3 Desimus Antonimus(TT) - 2
=3 Garyth Oneilien(PBBC) - 2
=3 Ed(MWW) - 2
=3 Melanie(MWW) - 2
=3 Kassaa(ELT) - 2

TOUCHDOWNS
1 Skrifle Darknibble(WW) - 3
=2 Skreep Shadowthong(WW) - 2
=2 Jousting(ELT) - 2
=2 Evgeniy Veremeev(PPR) - 2
=2 Spiteful Spanky(OPC) - 2
=2 Pedlar Pascoe(KoS) - 2
=2 Moses Zebulon 'Shalako' Carlin(KoS) - 2 (and winner of longest name in AFA competition Very Happy )
=2 ELT(ELT) - 2

INTERCEPTIONS

CASUALTIES CAUSED
1 BoneSplita(WW) - 3
=2 Tog Legbreaker(PPR) - 2
=2 Liz(MWW) - 2
=2 Sergie Wolverine(MW) - 2
=2 Gravel Wishsteel(IO) - 2
=2 Gomatug Eyegouger(G-S) - 2

MVP

=3 Fhurne(ACS) - 40
=3 Amohel(ACS) - 40

1 Skreep Shadowthong(WW) - 225
2 Xnaurl Skulltosser(G-S) - 185
3 Jousting(ELT) - 165
4 Moses Zebulon 'Shalako' Carlin(KoS) - 150
5 Dorris Dare(OPC) - 125

BLOCKS THROWN
=1 BoneSplita(WW) - 20
=1 Boris Yafarov(PPR) - 20
=3 Dorris Dare(OPC) - 19
=3 Piotr Blackstorm(MW) - 19
5 Gomatug Eyegouger(G-S) - 18

The fates have shifted again and though their are plenty of players who are topping 2 of the lists nobody currently holds top slot in the 3 required for entry into the AFA Hall Of Fame

solahma

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2006 - 11:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Championship Rd3
Gobnificent Eleven 0 V King of Scotland 5

Now over to our match summerisers <b>Allan Handsom</b> and <b>Garry Lineorcer</b>

<b>GL</b> - Evening and welcome to our round up of this Championship round 3 match between the Goblins of the Gobnificent Eleven and the Wood Elves of King of Scotland and I have to say from the start that it was a very one sided affair in favour of the Wood Elves

<b>AH</b> - Yes Garry the Gobbo's luck finally ran out when they came up against a team who were as agile as they were but the 5-0 score line does hide some of the heroics by the Gobbo's even after seeing 3 of their players carried of the field dead they were still flying in with the tackles on the ball carrier

<b>GL</b> - Thats right Allan but shear desperation tackling could not stop the King of Scotland players running rings around the Gobbo's and some of the Wood Elf players played a very impresive running game not normally a feature of Elf teams who are more noted for the passing game

<b>AH</b> - Right Garry some impresive running indeed and talking of running we hand over now to our touchline reporter <b>John Mootson</b>

<b>JM</b> - Good evening folks and as you have heard the Goblin team the Gobnificent Eleven took some RIP's tonight and so we now get to witness one of the most amazing and bloody sights in Bloodbowl the selection of new players for a Goblin team
The doors to the stadium section were the Goblin fans were located were locked as soon as the match ended and a steady stream of barrels of Fungus Ale have been fed into the trapped fans and of course as is the way with Goblins everywere when trapped in a confined space with their own kind and a large supply of Fungus Ale the fighting has been going on for some hours now but the noise level has dropped over the last few minutes and I think they are about to open the doors and see who the lucky winners are of a place on the Gobnificent Eleven team
Yes the minders for the Gobnificent Eleven are opening the doors now and in they go...................and here they come again and it looks like only 3 fans have been left standing so I going in to try and find out who these new players are
We now have word from solahma the head coach of the Gobnificent Eleven that the names of the 3 new players are Mongrol,Blackblood and in a strange twist of fate the last new player found is Lethal Weapon II younger brother of one of the players killed tonight
So after that fascinating insite into the behind the sceens working of a Bloodbowl team this is <b>John Mootson</b> signing off

solahma

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2006 - 11:51 Reply with quote Back to top

More matches played more stat's

COMPLETED PASSES
1 Ed(MWW) - 4
=2 Fhurne(ACS) - 3
=2 Gabe(MWW) - 3
=2 Fyodor Ublinskih(PPR) - 3
=5 Kassaa(ELT) - 2
=5 Darren(MWW) - 2
=5 Susan(MWW) - 2
=5 Melanie(MWW) - 2
=5 Garyth Oneilien(PBBC) - 2
=5 Desimus Antonimus(TT) - 2

TOUCHDOWNS
1 Skrifle Darknibble(WW) - 3
=2 Jousting(ELT) - 2
=2 Pedlar Pascoe(KoS) - 2
=2 Jack Kehoe(KoS) - 2
=2 John Anderson(KoS) - 2
=2 Skreep Shadowthong(WW) - 2
=2 ELT(ELT) - 2
=2 Pvt. Flanagan(KoS) - 2
=2 Moses Zebulon 'Shalako' Carlin(KoS) - 2
=2 Mohammed(MWW) - 2
=2 Spiteful Spanky(OPC) - 2
=2 Evgeniy Veremeev(PPR) - 2

INTERCEPTIONS

CASUALTIES CAUSED
1 Moses Zebulon 'Shalako' Carlin(KoS) - 4
2 BoneSplita(WW) - 3
=3 James Bond(KoS) - 2
=3 Gomatug Eyegouger(G-S) - 2
=3 Gravel Wishsteel(IO) - 2
=3 Sergie Wolverine(MW) - 2
=3 Liz(MWW) - 2
=3 Tog Legbreaker(PPR) - 2

MVP
=1 Mek-Quake(GE) - 2

=3 Amohel(ACS) - 40
=3 Fhurne(ACS) - 40

1 Skreep Shadowthong(WW) - 225
3 Jousting(ELT) - 165
4 Moses Zebulon 'Shalako' Carlin(KoS) - 155
5 Dorris Dare(OPC) - 125

BLOCKS THROWN
1 James Bond(KoS) - 28
=2 BoneSplita(WW) - 20
=2 Boris Yafarov(PPR) - 20
=4 Dorris Dare(OPC) - 19
=4 Piotr Blackstorm(MW) - 19

Again some players holding top spot in 2 lists but nobody has control of the 3 required for entry into the AFA Hall Of Fame

solahma

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2006 - 15:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello here I am again looking for coaches to replace one who has gone AWOL
The AFA runs along the following lines the season starts with the Charity Shield played between the winner of the last Premiership and the winner of the last AFA Cup
We then have the AFA League Cup which is a knockout competition open to all AFA teams
We then go into the regular season were each team in the 2 leagues,Premiership and Championship play against each other in a round robin competition which at the end of the seson leads to the top 2 teams in the Championship being promoted and the bottom 2 teams in the Premiership being relegated
We then move onto the pinnacle of the AFA the AFA Cup which is again a knockout competition
And once this is finished and I have worked out all the stats to find out if we have any AFA Hall Of Famers we start all over again with the Charity Shield
The time frame for matches is only one a week so no great pressure to play loads of matches
I believe the benifit of this league is that it runs like a table top league and you can take your team of young hopefuls and turn them into the cream of the AFA and also build up some good rivalries betwwen yourself and other AFA Coaches on the way
If this sounds good to you and you have a [u]nranked team with a TR of 120 or less then give the AFA a look at the link below

solahma

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2006 - 16:09 Reply with quote Back to top

OK all the games for Rd 2 have now been played(sorry to lordchaos for another forfiet but on the plus side you are leading the Premiership with a perfect win record Laughing )
So here are the updated stats can anybody top 3 lists and be a AFA Hall Of Fame hopeful

COMPLETED PASSES
1 Ed(MWW) - 4
=2 Fhurne(ACS) - 3
=2 Gabe(MWW) - 3
=2 Fyodor Ublinskih(PPR) - 3

TOUCHDOWNS
=1 Skreep Shadowthong(WW) - 3
=1 Skrifle Darknibble(WW) - 3

INTERCEPTIONS

CASUALTIES CAUSED
=1 Moses Zebulon 'Shalako' Carlin(KoS) - 4
=1 BoneSplita(WW) - 4

MVP
=1 Mek-Quake(GE) - 2

=3 Amohel(ACS) - 40
=3 Fhurne(ACS) - 40
=3 Definately Maybe(TR) - 40

1 Skreep Shadowthong(WW) - 330
3 Jousting(ELT) - 165
4 Moses Zebulon ' Shalako' Carlin(KoS) - 155
5 Dorris Dare(OPC) - 125

BLOCKS THROWN
1 BoneSplita(WW) - 35
2 James Bond(KoS) - 28
3 Thrik the Dirty(WW) - 21
4 Boris Yafarov(PPR) - 20
=5 Dorris Dare(OPC) - 19
=5 Piotr Blackstorm(MW) - 19

We have a potential AFA Hall Of Famer
Skreep Shadowthong of the Warptide Wonderers leading the way in
RUSH DISTANCE
MVP
TOUCHDOWNS

warriorbeastsupreme

Post   Posted: Mar 28, 2006 - 14:49 Reply with quote Back to top

is the AFA still running, or has it stopped? i thought round 4 deadline has passed, and still some round 3 games to be played.

Post   Posted: Mar 28, 2006 - 15:18 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm in the moddle of my game but power went out so waiting to finish it.