32 coaches online • Server time: 01:05
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
MrMojo

Post   Posted: Feb 24, 2006 - 14:35 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't wanna talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

Post   Posted: Feb 24, 2006 - 14:43 Reply with quote Back to top

It's ok, I still like Tea-Moo Say-Lahn! Oh let me not forget Socko Koy-voo!

Post   Posted: Feb 24, 2006 - 15:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Suck u koovio, u mean?

Post   Posted: Feb 24, 2006 - 22:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Looking good for us 3-0! Russkies are going down!

Post   Posted: Feb 24, 2006 - 22:28 Reply with quote Back to top

I told you Finns would take it!

Post   Posted: Feb 24, 2006 - 22:32 Reply with quote Back to top

I knew we would!

EDIT: 4-0! Yoohoo!

Post   Posted: Feb 24, 2006 - 23:21 Reply with quote Back to top

GOOOOOOOO SUOMI! GOOOOOO

Now let's kick those bastard Swedes' arse.

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2006 - 01:14 Reply with quote Back to top

At last, the final game I wanted Very Happy . It is always fun to watch a game between Sweden and Finland, and even more fun when it's an Olympic final. It's time to show those pesky Finns why we managed to colonize them all those couple of hundred years ago Wink .

Well, it is time to whip up some hatred against our funnysounding brethren in the east. Right now the old device "The cause of Finland is ours" is thrown out the window (it may be picked up later, after all it is very much rooted in the swedish soul), the only thing that matter is beating their arse's back to their country of a thousand lakes. I also feel the need to bring up some cultural prejudice that I feel is apropriate to achieve this state of mutual hate, no matter how brief it may be. Finns, please feel free to bring up some prjudices against us too, it makes it so much easier to get in the right mood. Wink

So, here it comes. Finns are always wearing clogs on their feet, they always wear a knife and are always ready to use it (which would make a good incentive to not writing this post). I am sure other Swedes out there can come up with more reasons why we don't like Finns...

Oh, and the final score: Ruotsi 5 - Suomi 2.
Buur

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2006 - 01:22 Reply with quote Back to top

It feels very pointless to cheer for the rusks here!
-Buur

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2006 - 02:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Man this is going to be soo good! You guys can sing " den glider in "as many times as you want because I got 1 name for ya, Zetterberg! aka the finnalizer, finnkiller, mr hattrick. ooh ya! It is on like donkey kong!

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2006 - 03:16 Reply with quote Back to top

hehe, never heard anyone describe finns as cowards before, i thought everyone knew the favourite passtime in finland was bear wrestling and vodka chugging Razz

but seriously, it should be a really good game, really looking forward to seeing it.

oh, and grats in advance to the silver dear finns, always fun when our neighbours take medals Wink
MrMojo

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2006 - 07:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Pirrekurr wrote:
At last, the final game I wanted Very Happy . It is always fun to watch a game between Sweden and Finland, and even more fun when it's an Olympic final. It's time to show those pesky Finns why we managed to colonize them all those couple of hundred years ago Wink .

More like thousand years ago.

And the way you lost all of your possessions, you nancy-pansies, you're going to lose the final!

Go Finland!

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2006 - 08:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Finland is clearly the better team. And this time we even have a good goalkeeper (something you can't say about the Swedes, have they even had a shutout once?). WE WILL CRUSH YOU SWEDES!

Or then again we might not. Most probably we will crush you Swedes the firt period, take a lead by 3-0 and then lose 3-5 by the end of the game.

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2006 - 11:25 Reply with quote Back to top

So
the Olympiads are over, thank you for all, I suppose the Swedish people has a reaosn to cheer.
Italy did not go so bad after all.
Germany was over US in this medal count.
so see you later and thank for the fish.
SideshowBob

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2006 - 11:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Ironik wrote:
So
the Olympiads are over, thank you for all, I suppose the Swedish people has a reaosn to cheer.
Italy did not go so bad after all.
Germany was over US in this medal count.
so see you later and thank for the fish.

We have 7 reasons to cheer!
 Jump to: