13 coaches online • Server time: 05:54
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post FDL only 3 spots lef...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Melmoth

Post   Posted: Apr 08, 2006 - 19:44 Reply with quote Back to top

When does the final will be played?
Mezir

Post   Posted: Apr 08, 2006 - 19:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Please do announce it so somebody might be there and take note on behalf of the Grotty Little Newspaper. Smile

Post   Posted: Apr 08, 2006 - 21:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry about the double post and the advertising spam, but if anybody feels interested in doing a post-tournament wrap-up, summarising the highlights from qualifiers to final, again for the Grotty Little Newspaper, then please drop me a line!

Post   Posted: Apr 08, 2006 - 22:49 Reply with quote Back to top

We havent set an exact date yet because my week is busy and scary, but it will probably be played next weekend.
Petter

Post   Posted: Apr 12, 2006 - 21:22 Reply with quote Back to top

The final of Warpstone Open (when the bastardly elves receive zero cas and outscore the _heroic_ orcs 5-1, no doubt) will be played Sunday 19:00 BB time.

Be there or... well don't be there.

//Petter
FischerKing

Post   Posted: Apr 12, 2006 - 22:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Heroic orcs *giggle*
Petter

Post   Posted: Apr 12, 2006 - 23:15 Reply with quote Back to top

That's right! Brave, gallant, self-sacrificing, and above all handsome! And you're going to beat them, you devil-man you!
Gary_Gygax

Post   Posted: Apr 12, 2006 - 23:21 Reply with quote Back to top

As I already told to my all-time favourite coach Fischerking, sadly, Petter will easily win...
GUFATA! We say in Italy Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil eheheheh
FischerKing

Post   Posted: Apr 12, 2006 - 23:33 Reply with quote Back to top

lol at you two Very Happy If I have my way I will have some luck and an easy winn, but more often than not, I dont Sad
Dominik

Post   Posted: Apr 12, 2006 - 23:38 Reply with quote Back to top

At least (bec. I was wrong with my tip) it is a first class final, where both teams and both coaches are a good representation of "the way it is meant to play Blood Bowl".
Gary_Gygax

Post   Posted: Apr 12, 2006 - 23:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Dominik wrote:
At least (bec. I was wrong with my tip) it is a first class final, where both teams and both coaches are a good representation of "the way it is meant to play Blood Bowl".

I totally agree
sehou

Post   Posted: Apr 12, 2006 - 23:56 Reply with quote Back to top

my $ and my student loan on FischerKing, simply 'cause he'd beat the statistic abnormality of so many orc teams in one single tournament. And also 'cause i just CAN'T play elves Smile.
Petter

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2006 - 00:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Unfortunately, if I had to place a bet on this game I'd put my hard earned cash on FischerKing any day of the week. And I'm pretty confident about my coaching skills (and team), normally. Smile Very strong team, even stronger coach. *shivers*
Gitzbang

Post   Posted: Apr 16, 2006 - 23:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Grats, Petter ... even though i despise it had to be Orcs you used to win this, you absolutely deserve that second major title Smile

Grats to Fischer, too, who put up a nice and exciting game - as far as i was able to watch.

On a sidenote it's nice to have been right about the two finalists Wink
deckerCKY

Post   Posted: Apr 16, 2006 - 23:23 Reply with quote Back to top

so when do the mutations get added onto the team?
 Jump to: