9 coaches online • Server time: 06:47
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Exempt teamsgoto Post Secret League Old Wo...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Cool?
Very!
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Alright
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Rubbish...
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Spamword of choice.....
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

SnakeSanders

Post   Posted: Mar 16, 2006 - 19:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Thinking... Im playing in a PBEM league whuch has the following ruleset....

TR 110, 2 Doubles and 4 Normal Skills (must all be on separate players and none can be on a Big Guy). All skills exist at the start of the tournament. There will be one of each non-stunty race plus an extra random team in the mix. Each coach will play each other team once, Play regulation plus one OT period.

The Draft:

Yankee Swap. PLayerA gets #1 (#1 picks again at the end) and then it would go from PLayerB (#2) down . I will assign random numbers 1-20 to the races and place them in a spreadsheet. Anyone who gives me their e-mail address will be sent the spreadsheet if it gets setup

On your turn you elect to open up a number and learn what race it is . On my turn I will ask one of you pick a number for me (probably the guy who goes right before me). When you unlock a team, you choose to keep that race or swap for one that was previously chosen. Results will be posted below.

Well it could work well using PBEM (it does!) but i was thinking of running one on here... does it need to use PBEM? I guess I could host it on my webspace but interest would be quickly lost! If using JavaBB, matches could be done really quickly, especially if the folk were in the same timezone, would be a neat little feature to create TR100/110 teams with some skills on the site Razz
 Jump to: