42 coaches online • Server time: 10:47
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Who will win?
Paupers Of Death... again!
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Big Bad Beerdrinkers...revenge!
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Chemical Waste
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Zon Baron
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Rangateer Puffins..no more chainsaws!
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Psychedelic Blue Skins.. if they can qualify the group!
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Someone else... and I'll tell you...
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Oct 09, 2006 - 17:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Also in group Begga, Chemical Waste fought an entertaining 2 - 2 draw with the Old World Union. The action is really hotting up, and we look forward to playing the Necrons next, and Undead last in the defence of the group Begga crown! You'll have to prise it from our cold, dead claws, it must be worth something! Laughing
Mr_Foulscumm

Post   Posted: Oct 09, 2006 - 20:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Well in further Begga news... The Port-un-Dead Privateers have qualified for the play offs! They just beat the Old World Union in a 1-0 game.
Also we say hello to Gerhard, the newest member of the Privateers and former member of the Old World Union.

Hello Gerhard!

The undead are eager to get their cold dead hands on some skaven fur next...
It will be really interesting to see if Chemical Waste can fight off the opposition and claim the 2nd play off spot. I for one will do my best to "help" the other teams by stopping the rats in their filthy tracks! Wink

Yaaaaar!
Balu

Post 14 Posted: Oct 10, 2006 - 20:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, a bit late... but my zombies slowed me down. Very Happy

The Fragile Alliance maneged to cut through the poor Chaos Boys of Rangateer Puffins.

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=1394265

2:0

Sorry, Tattie. But someone had to win this match and this time it was me!
BlackNWhiteDog

Post   Posted: Oct 11, 2006 - 20:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Well it looks like the other teams in group Skiva have run away rather than face the Blueskins.

Chickens Twisted Evil

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2006 - 02:55 Reply with quote Back to top

That's kind of what I suspected... So see you in the final then dude Wink
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2006 - 10:32 Reply with quote Back to top

/me looks forwards to the Chemical Waste / Port-un-Dead Privateers grudge match - we won't give our Group Begga title up easily (although the Necrons will be a tough nut to crack later today)!

And I'm scared of the Blueskins too.... It's the logo....
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2006 - 21:37 Reply with quote Back to top

More Group Begga action: Chemical Waste 2 - 1 Necrons.

The fans of the Skaven got involved as the game kicked off, invading the pitch and stunning most of the Necromatic team down the side where our followers were sitting. This gave the Gutter Runner 'Conc. Nitric Acid' the chance to waltz into the endzone on turn 2 untouched. The Necros responded in turn 8, and the second half looked to be an 8 turn Necromatic grind until a scrummage developed 4 squares from the Ratty endzone. Slippery blodge Wolf 'Lector' was finally dispossessed by tackle Vermin 'Oxidizing Agent', and 'Slippery When Dry' sprinted off to complete the close win. The Skaven fans threw a rock in turn 15 too, and it's nice to see more Ratty followers have joined the Waste's Hardupp campaign trail, I don't know what they like more ; the Bloodbowl or the fan violence! Very Happy

This paves the way for the Group Begga championship match with the Privateers - bring them on, Mr.Foulscumm!
Balu

Post   Posted: Oct 15, 2006 - 13:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Fragile Alliance vs Faule Feiglinge

2 : 0

Seems like the Chaos Gods are on holiday because this Necromantic-Team has beaten it´s second opponent, this time a rotten pack from Nurgle.

Good game, Blumenkind, besides this Beast, that was "Really Stupid"!

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=1400289
BlackNWhiteDog

Post   Posted: Oct 15, 2006 - 15:17 Reply with quote Back to top

"Blueskins" vs "Big Bad Beer Drinkers"
2-0
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=1400383

Next on the "Blueskins" hit list are Dyere's "Jimi Stinker's"

Post   Posted: Oct 18, 2006 - 10:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Chemical Waste 2-0 Port-un-Dead Privateers

The Waste complete the successful defence of their Group Begga crown with this victory of speed over power. Happily both sides advance to the playoff stages intact. Special mention has to be made of the fearless killer Zombie Rotten Johnny who killed our Rat Ogre with double POW on a -2db block.... Luckily we'd managed to find a down and out apo wandering about the stadium before kick-off...

The Vermin are now spending their evenings searching bins outside of Fish and Chip restaurants, desperately looking for newspapers and news of their last 8 opposition. We hope for some Humies, with just one tackler, slippery 'Zons or 'Flings could be too much of a handful! Razz
MelchiorX

Post   Posted: Oct 21, 2006 - 21:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Paupers Of Death 1-0 Rangateer Puffins

The defending champions' route to the quaterfinals is secured as they once again overcame Rangateer Puffins to become definate qualifiers from Group Scrubba.

It was a tight game that saw the Puffins (still angry from their quaterfinal defeat to the Paupers last Cupp) go at their bony enemies with everything they had, the Paupers barely managing to repel their attack and hang on for the clean sheet at the end of the half. It was up to star Ghoul Coalscuttle Cris to come to his team's rescue (as ever), and a lightning fast run got him the only TD of the game and a new skill to boot!

The battle is now on for first place in Group Scrubba - with Fragile Alliance looking good, needing only a draw to top the group with their superior td difference.

Special mention goes to Tartanty. Killed in the first half by the Paupers, raised as a zombie and then killed <b>again</b> by his old team mates, regnerate (he's a quick learner) and win the Pauprs MVP! What a star!
Mr_Foulscumm

Post   Posted: Nov 01, 2006 - 21:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Yaaaar! Shiver me timbers! What is going on? Come on coaches, play your games already! Very Happy
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Nov 01, 2006 - 21:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Aye! Yaaaaar from me too. It's almost playoff time! Laughing
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Nov 05, 2006 - 11:50 Reply with quote Back to top

So I think the deadline for round 3 matched in the group stage was yesterday. It's playoff time! Very Happy Seems Herr Loonus is afk at the moment though - I wonder when they will begin.....?
Melmoth

Post   Posted: Nov 05, 2006 - 12:55 Reply with quote Back to top

My Oppo hasnt been online since over a week now. cant play anything..
 Jump to: