31 coaches online • Server time: 10:25
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Patrician

Post   Posted: Mar 27, 2007 - 02:15 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm up for a new team

Post   Posted: Mar 31, 2007 - 02:09 Reply with quote Back to top

ok will put one up

Post   Posted: Apr 17, 2007 - 08:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Greetings all,

Greetings all,

I am looking to start the third season of SWL 4v4 this weekend, and I'm looking for expressions of interest. If you want to take part, you need to do the following:

1) Create your team. If you are a current player in the 4v4 Leeg you can keep your current team, but you CANNOT carry over a team from the Fringe to the Leeg. You can take any team which is available within the [L] division.

2) Send me a PM and let me know you wish to play, and whether you are using your old leeg team or a new team.

3) Make sure your team is submitted to this group page. If you already have a team on the page, and you want to start a new team, then please help me out by taking your old team off the group:

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=4015

Anyone who doesn't contact me by PM by Friday evening will miss out, and please don't put your hand up to play unless you do intend to play. It will be two week deadlines, so there is absolutely no excuse for missing your games, and I will be cracking down on people who miss games regularly.

Again, I don't want anyone to miss out so please take note that if you are interested in playing you MUST send me a PM to confirm. Posting on this forum thread isn't enough, and any teams on the Leeg group who don't match up to a PM will be kicked. I hate having to be a prick about this, but last season was pretty frustrating and I really want to make sure that everyone who signs up this time is keen and willing to participate properly.

Cheers,
Virral

Post   Posted: Apr 18, 2007 - 12:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, teams so far:

Virral - Pro Elves
Bartgoon - Chaos
Faibios - Skaven
Ansalon4 - Pro Elves
CadburY - Lizards
Dravaal - Lizards
gregory_n_white - Chaos
Theopacman - Skaven
Quod - Skaven
Erikekers - Vampires
Platypus - High Elves
Madbomber - Norse

If you aren't on this list but you want to play, you need to send me a PM before Saturday morning.

Edit: Morgion also requested to join, but after some consideration I think at this stage I just want to open things up to those who have already played in the past few seasons or participated in the fringe. I want to be welcoming to new people, but 4v4 is a format that doesn't agree with everyone, and after what I considered to be a fairly disappointing second season I would prefer it if everyone who does play goes into it knowing what they are signing up for.