40 coaches online • Server time: 16:33
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post SWL Season 100!goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Problem to organize ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
lordchaos

Post   Posted: Jan 02, 2007 - 15:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Second minor tournament of the season.

This is a theme tournament for teams with themes. Any tr allowed. Even any unranked team just as long as you have some sort of write up for the team and players. Also pictures for players and team logo. It isn't hard to do. I wanna see who's fluff team is the best in unranked. Bring it on people.

Round Robin.

Tornament runs in february.

Winner gets 50 league points.
Runner Up gets 25 league points.
All participants get 10 league points.

FLUFF CUP GROUP PAGE:
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=3224

DTL GROUP PAGE:
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=2773

Last edited by lordchaos on %b %24, %2007 - %15:%Jan; edited 1 time in total
lordchaos

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2007 - 00:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Well we got only 3 of us. Anyone interested in proving they have the best fluff team around?

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2007 - 00:37 Reply with quote Back to top

This sounds like my kinda tourny, fluuf makes the difference between a good and a great team!

Unfortunatly my most fluffy team is tied up in a tourny and not quite up to the standard of the teams here Sad
Next year, you can count me in!!!

Have fun Very Happy

Post   Posted: Jan 11, 2007 - 08:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Good to hear bro but we still need more teams to join. 2 is pretty sucky. There's got to be more fluff out there.

Post   Posted: Jan 11, 2007 - 13:07 Reply with quote Back to top

The Macc Lads would like to join.
They will regail the other teams and fans with some of their musical classics with lines such as..
'ey up, i bet shes comes from Macclesfield!'
lordchaos

Post   Posted: Jan 12, 2007 - 08:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Good to see all 4 teams so far are full of fluff but still looking for at least 4 more. Bring it people.

Post   Posted: Jan 15, 2007 - 15:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Only have 5 fluffy teams, need more!

Post   Posted: Jan 17, 2007 - 15:43 Reply with quote Back to top

We have 8 teams but could use more. Keep 'em coming.

Post   Posted: Jan 19, 2007 - 05:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Sitting at 9 teams.

Post   Posted: Jan 19, 2007 - 10:23 Reply with quote Back to top

I've applied my ogres to make up the numbers Smile
(Means i can add more fluff to them)

Post   Posted: Jan 19, 2007 - 18:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks bud. With all the pics and the small write up, you have enough to squeek by but with a bit more fluff, you'll be up with all the other teams. Smile

Post   Posted: Jan 23, 2007 - 15:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Question - is the Fluff cup a major or a minor? In this thread, it's a major, and on the DTL page, it's a minor?

Anyways, I'll endeavor to fluff up my Khemri and get them a few games between now and February. Application to follow when I have some nice piccies…
lordchaos

Post   Posted: Jan 24, 2007 - 15:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Ooops. I just fixed that. It's a minor tourney. Thanks for the heads up.
Anyway, we have 11 teams so we need at least one more to make it even. Let's do it.

Post 14 Posted: Jan 26, 2007 - 16:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Tombstone Boyz are all fluffed up from their humiliating first round loss in the PoopShoot Open. We’re fluffed up and ready to go.

Our first game is against ‘we end in g’, in which we have decided that ‘thrower’ needs to be recruited to the Tombstone Boyz because he doesn’t seem to fit into his current team as his name does not end in g!

Watch out 'thrower' the Tombstone Boyz are pushing up your daises!
Gritter

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2007 - 19:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Ah, i was expecting to have a couple more days to prepare my team, looks like i will have to enter understrength now Sad
 Jump to: