- Not much is known about Daimatzu as the coach decided to spend the pre season taking his team on a tour of the many drinking establishments in Nippon.
Key Player: Aika Kobayashi
- The Shinzei Shurikens started well with a early win. But have since struggled losing their last two prep games. They have a promising player in the form of Ninja Meiko Kaji who suffered and early injury which has seen her pace slowed.
Key Player: Meiko Kaji
- The Silver Cranes had a tough going pre season with two games played and two games lost. Suffering an unimaginable three deaths and another five injuries in such a short space of time.
Key Player: Heavenly Dog
- The Uruchi Samus look a strong contender for the Nippon regionals, winning all but one of their pre season war ups. Although they will be without the talented Uko Ashi for the first game of the season after suffering a bad knock against the Ashshair Spicers.
Key Player: Uko Ashi
Fu Chow - The Crimson Tide looked very good pre season. Winning two and drawing one of their pre season friendlies and running in an amazing eight touchdowns in three games. Their one draw came against Division rivals Shang Yang in what was a thrilling game which ended three touchdowns apiece.
Key Player: Liu "Uncoiled Dragon" Shi
- This Young Dragons only managed to fit in two games but boy did they leave their mark, causing three deaths and six more injuries. Their famous Dragon Monks were hitting hard as were the strange and wondrous terracotta warriors. They didn't come out of those games completely unscathed themselves as Yiu Yunru was seen leaving the field, his future as a college player very much in doubt.
Key Player: Yiu Yunru
- The Ashshair Spicers had a mixed pre season with a win, a loss and a draw. They have some impressive players with many of them already showing improvement.
Key Player: Hwi Chao
- Another team with a mixed start. This team improved with every game and if they can continue on with the form they are in they could be real contenders.
Key Player: Regor's Son
Copher - The Copher Camels had late start to their pre season but managed to get in a couple of games with one win, and one loss. Talented Dervish Drogo has yet to show his true potential and Djinn Jaffa has been wowing the crowds after games, as Cophers Viziers are having him give away a free wish to one lucky patron after every game.
Key Player: Jaffa
- The Martek Hashishin had a pretty lack luster pre season with two draws followed by a defeat. If the two Dark Elves can get into their groove this team could be one to watch for the season ahead.
Key Player: Amaanullah Zaidi
- This team are definitely one to watch. The Taskmasters have got a decent well rounded squad with a few players already picking up some new skills. Their one defeat pre season came against regional opponents the Copher Camels, will this season see them get their revenge.
Key Player: Abdul Qarsan
- The Harriers pre season was more bad than good as they suffered a couple of defeats. One was against regional opposition the Taskmasters. There was some good though as they secured a decent victory against the Bhallukha Serpents with acrobat Asim outshining his more talented team mate Abd al samad.
Key Player: Abd al samad
Kingdom of Ind
Bhallukha - The Serpents had a troubling start to their pre season with a draw and two defeats. They really need to get Naga Chattala playing to her best to stand a good chance of winning this regions title.
Key Player: Chattala
- The Tuskers won one and lost two of their warm up games. They have a decent player in the making with Kalki Pandey and if Kapila Kaur can continue to pull the ball out of the air the Tuskers opposition will think twice before attempting a pass.
Key Player: Kapila Kaur
- Kosala S.U. Wilcats had a pretty decent pre season without suffering a defeat. With a win and two draws to their name they must be confident that they will do well in this years regionals. Their pre season wasn't all good as their first game saw the loss of the very talented Ghatotkacha. Although tiger cultist Hidimba is more than coming into his own and could well lead this team to great things.
Key Player: Hidimba
- The Pursuit of Happiness also fared well in the pre season matching Kosala's record of a win and two draws. But unlike Kosala, Gandharva have two key players out injured and will likely miss the teams opening game. Do they have enough depth of talent to do well without them, my gut says yes, but only time will tell.
Key Player: Virupaksa "he who sees all"