CR can be increased by winning games, leagues or tournaments.
CR cannot be gained/lost in the Winter Open.
- Win +1 CR (+1 per CR level the Coach is above you)
- Lose 0 CR (-1 per CR level the Coach is below you)
- Draw 0 CR (+1/-1 for every 2 CR levels the Coach is above/below you)
- Win a League or a Knock Out Tournament +5 CR
- Runner Up in a League or a Knock Out Tournament +2 CR
- Win a Regional or Knock Out Tournament with 3 different Colleges +10 CR
- Win the Ranked League with 3 different Colleges +20 CR
CR can never drop below your current level and never below zero.
CR can never go above 200
You will also start to gain some benefits when your CR starts to reach certain levels
|6 CR||Prospect||+1 Assistant Coach|
|16 CR||Steady||+1 Team Reroll|
|31 CR||Reliable||Hire a Level 1 Coach|
+1 Assistant Coaches
|51 CR||Dependable||+1 Assistant Coaches|
Pick 2 Specialist Classes
|76 CR||Esteemed||Hire a Level 1 Coach|
Pick 2 Specialist Classes
|176 CR||Renowned||+1 Assistant Coaches|
Promote a Coach to Level 2
Pick 2 Specialist Classes
CR is used when applying for a new coaching position.
If two or more coaches apply for the same job, the coach with the higher CR will be given the job.
When you CR increases you will be able to hire better Coaching staff for your team.
(You can only have 1 Coach from each talent pool
and once chosen this cannot be changed.)
A cheat will try to win by any means necessary.
- Level 1 - 700k in the Spring and Autumn seasons to spend on Bribes or Dirty Trick Cards
- Level 2 - You can replace a Lineman with a Chainsaw Wielder
Chainsaw - 6/2/2/8 G Chainsaw, Secret Weapon +8
A miracle worker knows how to get the most out of your players.
- Level 1 - 700k in the Spring and Autumn seasons to spend on Bloodweiser Babes or Wandering Apothecaries and +1 to all rolls on the recovery table.
- Level 2 - 450k in the Spring and Autumn seasons to spend on Wizards
A talent scout has an eye for spotting great talent.
- Level 1 - Gain +1 Talented Player immedietely, raising the maximum amount of Talented players your team is allowed.
- Level 2 - Gain +1 Talented Player immedietely, raising the maximum amount of Talented players your team is allowed and add +1 to all scouting rolls
A tactical genius knows every trick in the book.
- Level 1 - 700k in the Spring and Autumn seasons to spend on Extra Team Reroll
- Level 2 - +1 Team Reroll
Agents have contacts everywhere and are able to hire Star Players for your team.
- Level 1 - 700k in the Spring and Autumn seasons to spend on Tier 1 & 2 Star Players
- Level 2 - an additional 500k in the Spring and Autumn seasons to spend and you can now hire Tier 3 Star Players
Operatives are specialists in disabling opponents teams.
- Level 1 - Halfling Master Chefs now cost 150k to induce and you also gain 300k in the Spring and Autumn seasons to spend on them.
- Level 2 - Twice during Spring and Autumn seasons an operative can try to assassinate an opposing teams player. Make an armour roll for the chosen player.
If successful roll 1D8 for the result.
- 1-4 The attempt fails.
- 5-7 The player is injured and will miss the game.
- 8 The attempt is successful.
Brokers know where to find a good deal and can supply your team with many weird and wonderful items.
- Level 1 - Your College gets 7 Minor Magic Items/Spells to use in the Spring and Autumn seasons (see Special Items/Abilities).
- Level 2 - You can replace a Lineman with a Magical Item (see Special Items/Abilities).
When you reach the rank of Dependable onwards you will be able to choose 2 players on your team to become Specialists. These players will gain a new stat line and selection of skills. The 2 players can be from any position on your team (excluding specials) and each Specialist Class can only be taken once. Specialist Classes can only changed if/when you join a new college.
Battering Ram 70k - 7/3/2/9 Horns
Skill Choices: Break Tackle, Juggernaut, (G)
Center 90k - 5/4/1/10
Skill Choices: Guard, Stand Firm, (G)
Safety 80k - 7/3/2/9 Strip Ball
Skill Choices: Tackle, Wrestle, (G)
Wall 70k - 5/3/2/10 Stand Firm
Skill Choices: Block, Fend, (G)
Leader 60k - 6/3/3/8 Kick Off Return
Skill Choices: Fan Favourite, Leader, (P)
Quarterback 50k - 7/2/3/8 Accurate, Pass
Skill Choices: Fend, Sure Hands, (P)
Running Back 50k - 7/2/3/8 Dump Off, Sure Feet
Skill Choices: Nerves of Steel, Sure Hands (P)
Showboat 50k - 7/2/3/8 Kick Off Return, Catch
Skill Choices: Side Step, Sure Hands, (P)
Acrobat 50k - 7/2/4/7 Leap
Skill Choices: Jump Up, Very Long Legs, (A)
Full Back 50k - 6/3/3/8
Skill Choices: Fend, Guard, (A)
Runner 50k - 8/2/3/7 Sure Feet
Skill Choices: Shadowing, Sprint, (A)
Wide Receiver 40k - 7/2/3/7 Catch, Nerves of Steel
Skill Choices: Diving Catch, Dodge, (A)
Brawler 50k - 5/2/2/10 Block
Skill Choices: Dauntless, Stand Firm, (G)
Crowd Pleaser 40k - 6/2/2/9 Fan Favourite, Side Step
Skill Choices: Diving Tackle, Jump Up, (G)
Kicker 40k - 6/2/2/9 Kick, Hail Mary Pass
Skill Choices: Dirty Player, Sneaky Git, (G)
Tough Guy 40k - 3/3/2/10, Thick Skull
Skill Choices: Grab, Stand Firm (G)
Linemen join your pool of players available to become talented.