SWL Prem Champions seasons 55, 54, 53 & 48
Part of the 2515 & 2514 URN winning efforts. Urn record 1-1-0.
Richard Randall Conference XXXX Champions (the Non-Prem season)
Seasons 47–56: spent a record 9 consecutive seasons in Prem
After sea of whale empty,
broke sailors stranded
cannot go Norsca.
can only drink, bowl,
and try forget.
WONGA WONGA WHALEKILLERS
Long known as a penniless side unable to field but a couple of positionals, the WK surprised everyone, including their coach, by netting the 48th SWL Premier title, with Martha the Stout † at the helm.
Having made this huge catch, the Whalers embarked on an unprecedented voyage; and after a record(?) 6th consecutive Prem season, they would again anchor up with what was the 53rd SWL trophy - sailing undefeated* through all 7 rounds (while joining SWL's successful raid on the URN as well). Under steady pilotage of the Mama Ulf, the once shabby crew of plain fishermen had over time turned into a team of stars. * forfeit win vs. Crookwell Green Devils
Alas, on the opening day of the following season, the team were bereaved of their beloved leader and guiding lantern Martha. Breaking away from a Chaos Dwarf tackle Nuffle had her smitten down. The apothecary stood no chance. Now, in her wake, sole surviving inaugural crew member and team kicker Fish Oil Nilsson is entrusted with the all encompassing Captaincy. How will they further fare in the rough waters of SWL Prem - without their Siren of the Sea...
Longest winning streak 11 games
Longest unbeaten run 12 games
Most casualties in a game 7 cas
vs. High Street Dandies; Black Swans (twice); Lords of Toruk; Psych Lab; Black Stag; Crypt-o-Night
Most casualties against 9 cas
Mort Volente; Baystar Brawlers; Spawning of Sotek; Mortified Morticians
All-time Oldest Gits
184 Fish Oil Nilsson, Kicker
176 !Mbele Mummyslayer, Lineman
145 Kegman Eigil, Blocker
74 Kegman Eigil, Blocker
45 Fighting Pip, Blitzer
40 Martha the Stout, Blocker
910 Kegman Eigil, Blocker
859 Fish Oil Nilsson, Kicker
791 !Mbele Mummyslayer, Lineman
129 'Happy' Gorm Gormsson
89 Bink, brother of Bonk
45 Herdsman John
53 Flippers Jonasson, Leaper
32 Harpoon Harksson, Runner
28 Fish Oil Nilsson, Kicker
LXVII Silver Fist Hungrnir
LVIII Silver Fist !Mbele Mummyslayer
LVI John Stone Boot Pilfering Per
LV John Stone Boot Five Hundred
LIII The Skink Slippers Flippers Jonasson
LI Touchstone Heart Martha the Stout
L Eth'el Shield Martha the Stout
L John Stone Boot Nihil
XLIX John Stone Boot Herdsman John
XLVIII Golden Star Hark 'the Harpoon' Harkson
XLVIII The Rat Ball Harpoon Harkson
XLVIII The Skink Slippers Harpoon Harkson
XLVIII Grimwade Fist Fighting Pip
XLVIII Replacemnt Knuckles Fighting Pip
XLVIII John Stone Boot Bink, brother of Bonk
XLVII Silver Twahnlow Harpoon Harkson
XLVII Silver Ball Hark 'the Harpoon' Harkson
XLVII Silver Fist Fighting Pip
XLVII Silver Knuckles Fighting Pip
XLVII Silver Boot Bink, brother of Bonk
XLVII Bloody Baker's Dozen Fighting Pip
XLVI Silver Knuckles 'Ferociously Fighting' Pip
XLVI Silver Boot Bink, brother of Bonk
XLIII Touchstone Heart Little Leif
XXXX Silver Slippers Harald Son of Harald
XXXX Silver Ball Harald Son of Harald
Frz Blk Ddg Guard MB SF Tackle
- This stoic Ulf never vyed for much attention. While others bragged and moaned, Eigil kept quiet and let his blocks do the talking. He's most blocking Norseman in League ever - how will we fare without this stalwart?
―Legendary Norse Leaper―-―
Blk +AG Tkl Fend Leap Dodge Pro
- Named after his father's favorite food, Flippers became coach B2Ks first ever Legend. Winner of 4 SWL titles and is the most rushing and scoring Norse in League. Was also Whalekillers's greatest defensive asset for a century of matches.
MARTHA THE STOUT
―Super Star Ulfwerener-―――
Frenzy BT Block Guard MB SF
- Former matriarch and captain seasons 40-53. Loved by many, hated by more, Martha was once the all-time most blocking Norse in [L]eague. Alas, she died breaking a Hardons tackle.
'FEROCIOUSLY FIGHTING' PIP
―Super Star Berserker――――
Block Frz JU MB PO Tkl Ddg Jug
- Playstyle: hurl self at enemy - no care own safety. Only when skull cracked 2nd time was he forced to retire.
Block, Guard, Tackle
- Lino with exceptionally high stamina. Always with a protective eye for his shipmates, Leif earned the Touchstone Heart for playing every single turn of season 43.
―Super Star Runner―――――
Block Daunt +MA Ddg SH SS Fnd
- Unnaturally quick, hard to knock-down, sure of hand and foot. Hark received 5 individual SWL awards, before dying at the boots of Sphinxes from Mars.
BINK, Brother of Bonk
Block, Dirty Player, Sneaky Git
- One of the dirtiest players the SWL has seen in the CRP era. Received 3 types of fouling Twahnlows and is [L]eague's all-time 2nd most fouling Norse.
- Martha the Stout †
- Harald Son of Harald (cranial injury)
- Little Leif †
- Fish Oil Nilsson
- Kegman Olaf (cranial injury)
- Ivar the Boneless †
- Kniven Flemson †
- 'Got Orc?' Danielsson (cranial injury)
- Dunn the Thrown-at †
- Cunning Linusson †
- Lizard Love Svensson †
Wongawonga club house. Langurbátur.
|Past Players (listed by number of games, SPP by colours).|