81 coaches online • Server time: 21:46
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post RNG speculationsgoto Post Inscription JBL Sais...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
blizzt95

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2005 - 05:09 Reply with quote Back to top

KFW's star blitzer, Rasel Scar, has finally reached legend status and has achieved his greatness without the effects of aging or any injury along the way in his 74 game career.

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=1865823

He reaches legend in a game where he recorded his 7th interception, tying him for 8th in all time Ranked interceptions (5th active). In the Dark Elf race, he is 1st active and 2nd all time interceptor.

Not the greatest, I know, but reaching legend without aging or getting an injury (especially for an elf), I think is at least somewhat noteworthy.

Unfortunately, the FF of the team has continued to dwindle. There are no casualty causing monsters and the team has had trouble scoring with all the niggling injuries.

Should I retire the team and start anew, retire Rasel Scar and proceed with a lower TR/TS, or keep him and dump others? Any ideas?
gken1

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2005 - 05:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Play'em til he dies
AFK_Eagle

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2005 - 05:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Given how few players you have, I'd say adios and hire a rookie blitzer with the cash you have. That'll lower the TR by a good 46 pts while lowering TS by somewhat less than that, which will give more cash to start replacing your niggles asap. If you aren't already, put the niggles on the LOS on every defensive kickoff--yes, even the thrower. Their sole purpose in life now is to prevent injuries to the healthy players.

Jump to: