16 coaches online • Server time: 08:50
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post SWL Season CIgoto Post RNG speculationsgoto Post Roster Stats - Snotl...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
What skill to take for him?
Frenzy
15%
 15%  [ 7 ]
Mighty Blow
10%
 10%  [ 5 ]
Strong Arm
28%
 28%  [ 13 ]
Nerves of Steel
23%
 23%  [ 11 ]
Other
21%
 21%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 46

GreatCthulhu

Post   Posted: Dec 28, 2005 - 12:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Fama wrote:
Well, people suggested block BECAUSE he does have +ma +st, and block would keep him alive. Doubles? So? Which one do you prefer: A dead +ma +st mb thrower or alive, +ma +st block thrower? Well, I believe that was their point anyway.

I do actually prefer an alive +ma +st NoSt thrower. With that line of thought he should have chosen block instead of his first +MA...
SergeiBautin

Post   Posted: Dec 28, 2005 - 12:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Laviak wrote:
my first choice would be guard, most likely followed by NoS. Block is also worth considering - players without block tend to get picked on as they are easy to knock down (especially in a team with a lot of blodge).

Yeah, im thinking about the possibility of ignoring the double for Block. At the moment im thinking about how to develop him after this skill. Say that i take Guard. Then he becomes a supporting player, and has to try and score every now and then so he can get Block, and even then, he is basically a supporting player. With NoS he could still be the thrower of the team, next skill Dump off (for annoyance Smile ) or Block for safety reasons.
Karhumies

Post   Posted: Dec 28, 2005 - 14:07 Reply with quote Back to top

BiggieB wrote:
Guard

Agreed. Make him a primary LoS support (otherwise he'll just hog all of the team's SPPs) and a secondary passer who can wait midfield to receive a hand-off. Guard makes the other players in the team get SPPs = more even team advancement.
 Jump to: