28 coaches online • Server time: 00:57
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Designer's Comm...goto Post Why did GW nerf guar...goto Post Request to Maintain ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
BananaBreadEater

Post   Posted: Oct 13, 2006 - 11:22 Reply with quote Back to top

How does one gauge the luck of a favorable scatter mathematically? How does one gauge the luck of rolling virus handicap when one's opponent has a bunch of nigglers or perhaps no niggler at all? How does one gauge the luck of getting an early casualty that removes an extremely important player as opposed to a pointless late casualty against a rookie lineman? Luck is in the eye of the beholder folks.
Enar

Post   Posted: Oct 13, 2006 - 11:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Ey.. Looks like I'm not the only necromancer around these parts. Nice to have some company! Welcome to the club koadah!
koadah

Post   Posted: Oct 13, 2006 - 11:50 Reply with quote Back to top

BananaBreadEater wrote:
How does one gauge the luck of a favorable scatter mathematically? How does one gauge the luck of rolling virus handicap when one's opponent has a bunch of nigglers or perhaps no niggler at all? How does one gauge the luck of getting an early casualty that removes an extremely important player as opposed to a pointless late casualty against a rookie lineman? Luck is in the eye of the beholder folks.

Very very true.

Maybe we could have a poll for the most popular methods Smile

Enar wrote:
Ey.. Looks like I'm not the only necromancer around these parts. Nice to have some company! Welcome to the club koadah!

I'd expect it to be a pretty big club on Fumbbl

Jump to: