33 coaches online • Server time: 23:34
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post DIBBL Awardsgoto Post SWL Season CI
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
GrinningD

Post   Posted: May 18, 2007 - 16:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Sysiphos wrote:
Lucan wrote:
Chewie - yeah, me too. Hence no vote change. But some people dont read rules, game manuals, instructions, etc. Drives me mad but until the world finally unites and makes me its ruler I guess Im just gonna have to whine about it online.

This is why i wont change my vote towards him. There are almost to many votings for him in my opinion... Looks like an almost perfect bandwagon based on a bad question in the thread - which evils wouldnt take this chance to rip one of us poor villagers?

What sysophis said.

Though of course it could be a noob bad guy mistake as well.

I don't know and unless it is needed to break a draw I will not place my vote today as it does not seem needed and I don't really have a target to vote for.

The only 2 really suspicious people are Lucan and Nicodemus and I don't believe strongly enough that Nico is more likely to be a bad guy unless someone else has particularly compelling evidence. And I don't want to risk placing my vote for him only for us to wind up with a draw.

So I'll be lurking for the next few hours Wink
JackDaniels

Post   Posted: May 18, 2007 - 16:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Sysiphos wrote:
Looks like an almost perfect bandwagon based on a bad question in the thread - which evils wouldnt take this chance to rip one of us poor villagers?

Sysiphos, if he´s evil there are only 2 others on his side who would risk very much if they help him. and don´t forget the the other 4 evils will gladly jump on the wagon too. so i don´t think the number of votes he got makes him likely to be a villager
JackDaniels

Post   Posted: May 18, 2007 - 16:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Kk773 wrote:
This last wish thing is fascinating. Have some point there Smile
May I offer a tweak? The three vote leading guys should post a last wish suspicion, and explanation (if not, we might think he is a bad guy, and don t want to give information). People tend to talk more if in dire situation Smile

Kk

the point is that the last wish target is posted after the voting is resolved. otherwise it would influence the voting
Lucan

Post   Posted: May 18, 2007 - 16:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
The only 2 really suspicious people are Lucan and Nicodemus

Out of curiousity, and for future reference: Why am I suspicious?
Sysiphos

Post   Posted: May 18, 2007 - 17:30 Reply with quote Back to top

JackDaniels wrote:
Sysiphos wrote:
Looks like an almost perfect bandwagon based on a bad question in the thread - which evils wouldnt take this chance to rip one of us poor villagers?

Sysiphos, if he´s evil there are only 2 others on his side who would risk very much if they help him. and don´t forget the the other 4 evils will gladly jump on the wagon too. so i don´t think the number of votes he got makes him likely to be a villager

right, but think of two points:

1. if the evil group plays this risky way they can win much
2. there are no clear signs to change the vote - so the evils hide or we hit a villager...
JackDaniels

Post   Posted: May 18, 2007 - 17:38 Reply with quote Back to top

sysiphos, you are trying to change the vote. it´s 4 lucan vs 6 nicodemus right now with 23 people able to vote. not very much if those 2 others of his evil group would try to help nicodemus they would risk everything at this early stage of the game. i think nicodemus is likely to be evil and if he is he won´t get much help from his group.
Sysiphos

Post   Posted: May 18, 2007 - 18:34 Reply with quote Back to top

No I dont

unvote Darkside2er, vote nicodemus
Nicodemus1

Post   Posted: May 18, 2007 - 18:47 Reply with quote Back to top

As they draged him to the gallows, he kept screaming "I´m innocent, i´m innocent!! Look at my accusers! The evil are within our midst!"

"I say to ye, I am innocent. My blood shall be on your hands, as well as on the evil that live among us!"

"I will donate all my earthly possessions to the church of Fumbll, and my silver cutlery to the blacksmith, so that he may melt them into silverbullets to hit RealMadns Evil or Very Mad and Plorg Twisted Evil and Darkside2er (are out of evil smileys)"

Post   Posted: May 18, 2007 - 18:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry dude. Whos the favourite of them two - RealMadns or Plorg. Could use a last wish
JackDaniels

Post   Posted: May 18, 2007 - 18:51 Reply with quote Back to top

i personally would prefer if you choose someone randomly by rolling a dice or something for tomorrow if you are a villager. but it´s up to you if you prefer someone else
Lucan

Post   Posted: May 18, 2007 - 18:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Surely that defeats the whole point, Jack. Have I misunderstood?
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: May 18, 2007 - 19:00 Reply with quote Back to top

<i>But…..But….! It’s not my fault! I only wanted to help! No! Stop! Fools!

As Nicodemus1 was dragged to the stack, his frustration and pleas for his life fell upon deaf ears. 36 hours had been a long time in Underton, and the frantic finger pointing and accusation had fall in the main, on him. As the flames licked about his feet, Nicodemus1 could just be heard to scream “Avenge me!” before his voice was extinguished, and smoke eclipsed the evening sunset.

His only crime was to have asked too many questions.

In the search to end the war, an Innocent has perished. </i>

Voting for tomorrow opens now.
JackDaniels

Post   Posted: May 18, 2007 - 19:01 Reply with quote Back to top

you mean choosing some1 at random? not at all because once again it´s the only way to choose someone at random where you can be sure the target is really choosen at random...
Lucan

Post   Posted: May 18, 2007 - 19:06 Reply with quote Back to top

No you can't.

I could claim whoever I most suspected as my 'random' choice. Unless you monitor the dice roll somehow.
JackDaniels

Post   Posted: May 18, 2007 - 19:11 Reply with quote Back to top

... of course he could do so but i wasn´t saying he has to do it random (only that i would prefer). if he said i don´t want to choose a person at random i want RealMadns to be hanged it would have been ok too. there´s no point why he should lie to us... but it´s too late now anyway because he didn´t made a final choice
 Jump to: