53 coaches online • Server time: 20:43
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post Designer's Comm...goto Post Why did GW nerf guar...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Lucan

Post   Posted: May 18, 2007 - 23:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
got mislead becuase people were talking about the slayers and hunters having a knowlage base.

Who? Didn't notice that conversation.
SillySod

Post   Posted: May 18, 2007 - 23:57 Reply with quote Back to top

darkside2er wrote:
BTW, I am for the Last wish, having thought about it, IF we all stick to it, and vote for the Last wish the next day, it will enable the slayer/hunter/healer/seer to act on their information in the event that we accidentally burn them, thus they dont need to blow their cover unless absolutely necessary (particularly with the slayer/hunter, as other villagers can inherit the roles)

Darkside2er

I think it was this one but there may have been others

There should be no extra information held by slayers and hunters unless they get attacked and healed at the same time

Edit: mmm, blood time any minute now (scary), my ideal scenario is if we burn nothing but innocents and the evils eat nothing but each other,ah, entertainment

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
Lucan

Post   Posted: May 19, 2007 - 00:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Man my F4 button is coming in for a hammering
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: May 19, 2007 - 00:04 Reply with quote Back to top

<i>He didn’t even see it coming…..

As evil burst into his house through a window, the unlucky Innocent lay sleeping. It’s a good thing he didn’t see it coming! He was overcome by a horrific, ruthless, efficient attack. All was lost, he had perished.

Or had he?

As the last wisp of life left the Innocent, and all hope seemed lost, a cloaked figure burst through the door. Was the Healer too late? His hunch had been right! Acting quickly so that two innocent victims of the war would not be claimed on this day, the Healer administered his medicine. When the Innocent awoke the next morning, he would have show no effects of the almost deadly attack.

The Healer disappeared under cover of darkness, his hunch correct, his work done.</i>
Lucan

Post   Posted: May 19, 2007 - 00:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Wow. Nice work healer. Do we not find out who the target was then in this case? Itd be a huge help
JockMcRowdy

Post   Posted: May 19, 2007 - 00:08 Reply with quote Back to top

bosh, score one for the good guys, way to go healer man, i suggest you keep your and the Innocents identity to yourself unless you think you are threatened, well day 1 is officially over, suppose i better start paying attention now.

FTW!!!

If you are interested in joining please get in touch.
Plorg

Post   Posted: May 19, 2007 - 00:09 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm going to guess (arrogantly) that I was the target.
I don't see many other leading eating candidates,
other than SillySod who kept asking for the Healer's protection
(which is a strange thing in itself for anyone to do
unless they have already come out as a credible Seer)

edit: grammar

Last edited by Plorg on %b %19, %2007 - %07:%May; edited 1 time in total
SillySod

Post   Posted: May 19, 2007 - 00:13 Reply with quote Back to top

nah, i figured I was making no friends so called for the healer

Edit: lucan, you better come up with a new victim for me quickly or I'll continue my campain against you (you having thwarted my flawed attempts to prove you innocent)

More Edit: I say Vote DannyBoy. Who's with me? (I'm sure plorg will back me up here Rolling Eyes Cool )

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."

Last edited by SillySod on %b %19, %2007 - %00:%May; edited 3 times in total
SillySod

Post   Posted: May 19, 2007 - 00:16 Reply with quote Back to top

If the healer saved me then please do it again {pleaseplease, with cherries}

do the evil guys get to know that they made the hit or not? is there a chance they might think that the other team made the hit so will keep happy slapping their (protected) victim?

ALSO: does the struck person get to know they were struck (via PM) I'd have thought that they aught to know, having been mauled and everything.

Lucan

Post   Posted: May 19, 2007 - 00:31 Reply with quote Back to top

SillySod - I dont think wild finger pointing is the way to go. Currently you're actually my favourite for being a baddie so i cant even sic you on to anyone else. Id suggest you hold off a few hours. Its possible (although unlikely) that the seer has seen a baddie and just isn't online at the mo. Might pop up in the morning and declare that so-and-so is definately evil.
SillySod

Post   Posted: May 19, 2007 - 00:32 Reply with quote Back to top

bah, I cant wait that long. I want another lynching NOW

I don't blame you for thinking I'm a baddie, I've posted a lot, been pretty psychotic and badmouthed you soo many times. Just curious, what makes you think I'm a baddie (speciafically) just want to know for future rampages. Are there any obvious links between me and another player (like there are between you and DannyBoy).

Anyway, how do you know I'm not the seer?

Last edited by SillySod on %b %19, %2007 - %00:%May; edited 1 time in total
Plorg

Post   Posted: May 19, 2007 - 00:34 Reply with quote Back to top

By the way, you might not want to edit a previous post in order to put a vote in it.
Doing that kind of invalidates the whole attempt.
SillySod

Post   Posted: May 19, 2007 - 00:37 Reply with quote Back to top

kk thanks

Unvote DannyBoy

wait for it...

Vote Danny boy

Soulmask

Post   Posted: May 19, 2007 - 01:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
like there are between you and DannyBoy

hum... If you want! But I knew i should have kept my vote has it is. Let's fight fire with fire. I changed my vote because i tough Nico was a bad guy, and now I think You are one. I see no link between me and lucan, but i see you desperate to accuse me, seeing plots every where. So.... Vote SillySod I come back to my original plan, thinking you're the one who wants to manipulate the crowd, seeking help with your votes or the healer(which i doubt healed you.)
pac

Post   Posted: May 19, 2007 - 01:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Aaargh - we killed Nicodemus??

Could the guy have had a more obvious 'I am a confused villager!' sign on his head?

Bah. Can't leave you people alone for … uh … 12 hours. Wink

Jump to: