17 coaches online • Server time: 08:51
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DIBBL Awardsgoto Post Secret Stunty Cup - ...goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Fredox

Post   Posted: May 19, 2007 - 23:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Vote Lucan and sorry for missing the last vote as I was in work.
Lucan

Post   Posted: May 19, 2007 - 23:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Bah. The only bjork song I know is that stupid 'Oh so Quiet' one, and I seem to think that was a cover, anyway.

I really dont understand your strategy, SillySod, and if you are doing something clever then I don't see it. Lets see what th eating conveys.
SillySod

Post   Posted: May 19, 2007 - 23:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Dannyboy wrote:

I think if Lucan burns evil I'm screwed. A lot of people associated him with me, so whatever. It's mainly why I want you to burn before him, because I have equal suspicions about you and lucan.

Hmmm, I see where your coming from. I think you should look back at all the posts he's made and either back him or burn him. If I get chomped then you know my views about who did it...

Still waiting to be eaten. Wink

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
Soulmask

Post   Posted: May 19, 2007 - 23:58 Reply with quote Back to top

The KILLING awaits!!! who will it be?? Will it be Plorg? The oh-so innocent preacher? Will it be KK? Who seems to talk a lot less? Will it be me? The ever-so Dannyboy? To know the answere... continue to watch this forum and push your f5!

Post   Posted: May 19, 2007 - 23:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I can't be that surprised that JackDaniels was innocent - I've said from the start that it's very hard to avoiding hitting innocents at the beginning.

At the same time, I still see Plorg as the most probable (living) innocent around. … Albeit that his credibility is inevitably going to diminish if he keeps directing us wrong …

Thinking about it, it isn't fair to put pressure upon Plorg to come up with targets for us. I think he's innocent, but that doesn't make him a Seer! We shouldn't put him on some pedestal he may find it hard to live up to - we don't want to end up saying, 'You chose wrong again, Plorg!', kill him, and find out that he was good after all (just not omniscient).

So maybe we need a new way of finding a target? I'm open to suggestions. But for now, I'm afraid, I still don't have time to do any kind of analysis myself. Maybe on Monday (if I make it).

Hope I can get on tomorrow to vote …

Post   Posted: May 20, 2007 - 00:01 Reply with quote Back to top

<i>It had been a long day. RealMadns was on his way home from the tavern. After the events of the day, everyone suspected everyone. Underton was in the middle of a perpetual nightmare that it seemed impossible to escape from.

The mead had taken hold, the alcohol blurring out the surroundings. As he fumbled in his pockets for his house key, he stopped to admire the moon. Ahh, it was a beautiful sight in the night sky. As he turned back to his house, he saw the evil all too late. Perhaps evil had moved too quickly for him to notice, perhaps mead had dulled his sense of awareness all too much, but the result was the same.

With a swift blow to the temple, RealMadns was knocked unconscious, never to wake up. His life had been extinguished.</i>

As advanced warning – there is a slight chance (i.e. extra time in the rugby) tomorrow’s burning post may be made slightly late – however the voting deadline will still be 19:00 BBtime, sharp.
Lucan

Post   Posted: May 20, 2007 - 00:03 Reply with quote Back to top

RealMadns, we hardly knew thee.
KennethCole

Post   Posted: May 20, 2007 - 00:09 Reply with quote Back to top

"RealMadns" Man that came from no where. Now I have no idea about what to do Sad I'll just go back to my first vote Sad
<b> Vote - Pac <b>
Xenon

Post   Posted: May 20, 2007 - 00:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Interesting, Realmadns was voting for Lucan before his untimely demise and he's my top suspect as I said yesterday. However would the evil team really give us such an easy clue as killing one of his accusers?
I still think he is our prime suspect (although SillySod comes a close second, but I just don't know whether he's mad or bad) the swing on day 1 just seemed too convenient and now he's just survived a 2nd day and has 1 less accuser.
My other favourites currently are DannyBoy (provided Lucan's name doesn't come up blue), Spelledaren (who voted for me and also seems to be doing exactly what he accused me of... sitting in the shadows and not upsetting anyone) and KK773. There are others, but then I'd have to list you all except for Plorg, who is 90% innocent in my book. In the event of the 10% shot that he is evil the healer will be able to reveal that in due time... provided he doesn't get killed of course.
This kill has me thoroughly confused though bluff or double bluff or just plain random. I think I'll sleep on it for now and vote in the morning... not sure I'll change my mind by then though.
SillySod

Post   Posted: May 20, 2007 - 00:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Aw man, as soon as I make an apparent, unobtrusive friend (maybe I'm being too bold but I like to think of it that way) they gets eaten?

I'm sorry RealMads, I feel bad cos it seems that just by sticking up for me you got eaten. (though this may be an overarrogant statement)

As ever I would like to point the finger of blame firmly at Lucan and Danny (I know it gets old but hey)

Two significant quotes:

RealMadns wrote:
I think i have an idea what SillySod is doing...
i'll change my vote:

<b>Unvote SillySod </b>

P.S. i found Sysiphos's vote Embarassed sorry for the confusion

Dannyboy wrote:
RealMads wrote:

I think this reasoning is good, and could very well be correct...
But i dont think we should burn him, if we know the identity of the hybrid, then we can always kill him of when he is no longer of use to us, for now, let him wound some bad guys, i think it is in the interest of the villagers to keep 3 evil factions for as long as posible.

again, im open for discussion on this one... flame me (not litteraly Embarassed ) with your disagrement.
You raised on my suspicion list... really how can it be good to have more evil factions for longer? Each bad guy dead is a great win, sorry! Longer the game last, more villagers die, making the bad guys having more % of votes, so we need to kill has much has we can, and that, fast.

Hmm, is it me or does danny want me dead? Who was getting in their way?
Who died?

My position is as before: if lucan burns blue I'll gladly follow him

Flaming over: can purplegoo find a will indicating the manner in which RealMads wanted to be buried (or otherwise disposed of, mail his body to someone we don't like etc)

This could be a PM that goes out from dead players to purplegoo. He then filters any useful information out (like names) and leaves a last testament.

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
Shrap

Post   Posted: May 20, 2007 - 00:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Read my post on the last page I think the baddies are searching for good guy positionals and each other first. As a bad guy you want a 3 vs 2 or 3 vs 1 at the end...or better. Or they want to kill our positionals. That's my best guess.
spelledaren

Post   Posted: May 20, 2007 - 00:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Ak, poor guy.

My prime suspect at the time is Dannyboy.

As for SillySod, I think he's just confused. He sounds innocent too much, even with his bad taste in jokes. AND dannyboy moves against him, which would make him a little less likely to be evil.

vote Dannyboy

I have reasons. First off he voted 2 innocents to death. Might not mean anything, but still.

Dannyboy wrote:
We're supposed to have killed someone now, isnt it 12:55

"We're supposed". He might mean us playing the game, or he might mean the group of evil players he belongs to.

His tone seems kind of off at times. Trying to sound innocent. I might be mad, but what else you got?

Post   Posted: May 20, 2007 - 00:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Current voting (again)

Votes for the Sodmeister: 2
Votes for Lyncy Lucan: 2
Random pac bashing: 1

The whole bjork hint was designed to add a little more flavour by giving some people a coded (unverifyable) idea of just who I am, but only a few (more might be dangerous). the song is perfect to describe my role btw. If nothing else it promotes an artist who is a little different and who has some actual talent.

For those wondering: I'm neither being clever nor am I confused

My lucid moments were a mistake

Last edited by SillySod on %b %20, %2007 - %00:%May; edited 1 time in total
Soulmask

Post   Posted: May 20, 2007 - 00:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Realmadns Voted against SillySod, and then took away his vote before dying a horrible death. He voted Lucan on day 2, keeping his claim even when almost all of us voted jackdaniels. Whoever killed Realmadns, It's more likely to be a Hybrid hater(because Madns wanted to kill werewolves/vampires before the hybrid) and not SillySod, Because he voted away from him. I will change my vote now...

Unvote SillySod - Vote Lucan
SillySod

Post   Posted: May 20, 2007 - 00:43 Reply with quote Back to top

You may have made a mistake there danny. I'll say why later, after I've had time to think about it.

Edit: don't get me wrong, I appreciate the thought. I'm just saying your not completely off the hook where I'm concerned (though your mostly pre-voting vote for lucan has made me much less suspicious of you)

Last edited by SillySod on %b %20, %2007 - %00:%May; edited 1 time in total
 Jump to: