58 coaches online • Server time: 20:12
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post Designer's Comm...goto Post Why did GW nerf guar...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Cribbleobblepie

Post   Posted: May 20, 2007 - 22:57 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd be very impressed if Danny goes down fighting, taking a vampire/werewolf with him. Some of the stuff he's come out with are so... out there(?) he may just have a gameplan?

Or of course, he could just be a bit confused about the game? Very Happy

Post   Posted: May 20, 2007 - 22:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Sysiphos wrote:
You already know I am evil - but you really waste a day by killing me now...

Personally, I believe that burning an Evil player is the exact opposite of "wasting" the day.
SillySod

Post   Posted: May 20, 2007 - 22:58 Reply with quote Back to top

pac wrote:
Dannyboy wrote:
I'm the healer!! Beware Evil creatures, If we are into revelations. and I healed PAC!

Whuh?

Well, thanks for the compliment … but the real Healer would never reveal his identity - it's nuts! The only person he can't protect is himself!

Welcome to second place on my suspect list.

Who's top? (pleasepleaseplease)

Edit:

Plorg wrote:
Sysiphos wrote:
You already know I am evil - but you really waste a day by killing me now...

Personally, I believe that burning an Evil player is the exact opposite of "wasting" the day.

but it's so much more fun burning random innocents, I agree that the sooner the vamp dies the better though. Any serious arguments to the contrary are very sinister indeed)

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."

Last edited by SillySod on %b %20, %2007 - %23:%May; edited 1 time in total
SillySod

Post   Posted: May 20, 2007 - 23:03 Reply with quote Back to top

This comment is serious, please comment on its validity

Kk773 wrote:

To SillySod:
Don t know really what you aim for, but you mixed me 3 times..
Please state who you are. If you are the slayer/hunter please state your progress, who did you checked the last nights. These people should not be checked by the seer, but should be checked by the slayer/hunter counterpart. Note if you are the slayer, stating it will not draw crosshairs to you (very much:) because your power will pass to someone else, and saying so you can t be the healer, who is the prime target for both evil groups. This could clear your name a little bit.
In case you are a villager say i m a villager, nothing more.

Sorry, I don't get the logic of revealing hunter/slayer identity. They have no knowlage base to work from unless they can say for certain that they have been attacked. Only the healer has that knowlage.

Ah three times, stating my identity would defeat the point of mixing you. Wink

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
Shrap

Post   Posted: May 20, 2007 - 23:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Kk....you seem to not know the rules for the hunter/slayer I suggest you go back to page one and reread them thanks.
pac

Post   Posted: May 20, 2007 - 23:21 Reply with quote Back to top

SillySod wrote:
Who's top? (pleasepleaseplease)

Er, sorry: it's just Sysiphos. Smile

Speaking of which:

Vote Sysiphos
GrinningD

Post   Posted: May 20, 2007 - 23:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Well I suppose if his vampires hit a wolf he could tell us who it was and we could finish them off but then we'd be doing the evil biting ones' work for them!

So yeah

Vote Sysiphos

And who exactly would believe anybody he told us about anyway.

I've gotta say Dannyboy, I have to agree with Pac and utterly distrust you now even more than I ever did before. Let's see what happens tonight, although there is very little for us all to do tomorrow apart from try and work out who the other vamps are...
JockMcRowdy

Post   Posted: May 20, 2007 - 23:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Unless your the Slayer Dannyboy we're not even going to bother burying you, well just give you to the pigs, fool.

Jock list of relative safety includes;

Plorg, Pac, Jock, Cribble, Shrap

The List of high suspicion includes;

Xenon, Spoony, Hero, Chewie

The List of Oh Dear go home includes;

Dannyboy, Sillysod

If you are interested in joining please get in touch.
Sziro

Post   Posted: May 20, 2007 - 23:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Shrap wrote:
Kk....you seem to not know the rules for the hunter/slayer I suggest you go back to page one and reread them thanks.

Crap.. Sorry i had too much wine yesterday. Sorry for the confusion. I ll not edit out though, in case i need proof of my general stupidity, noobish behavior Smile

Plorg:

Or am I? I think it is pretty obvious that Sysiphos will get at the oppurtunety and lie (or doubletalk, tell the throuth because we would think it as a lie. Yet there is still information.)
But the main reason, maybe someone calls it illegal -> he is a teammate!

I could post this too late, so we couldn t see the result before blood time, but at least you told us not to. Didn t strenghten my already strong suspicion enough Smile

Kk
SillySod

Post   Posted: May 20, 2007 - 23:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Purplegoo wrote:

The Hunter

Each night the Hunter may nominate a target who they suspect is a Werewolf . If the Hunter is attacked by the Werewolves, and the nominated target is a Werewolf, then that Werewolf will be killed (along with the Hunter, unless he was saved by the Healer).

don't know how the hunter can possibly pass on any knowlage?
all they do is act as a choke toy (if their lucky)

on the brighter side I made it onto the 'oh dear go home list' (right at the top too)

the way I see it, unless someone has a revelation. There are four main burning targets after Syph:
Me (cue trumpets and lavender, relatively few boos)
Plorg (would be one hell of an evil player, has you all in his clammy grip)
DannyBoy (he's gone nuts)
Lucan (screaming evil in so many ways since the game started, note how he hasn't posted since the seer arrived)

Edit: wrote this before above post, thought misunderstanding was suposed to be with me

Soulmask

Post   Posted: May 20, 2007 - 23:58 Reply with quote Back to top

JockMcRowdy wrote:
Unless your the Slayer Dannyboy we're not even going to bother burying you, well just give you to the pigs, fool.

Jock list of relative safety includes;

Plorg, Pac, Jock, Cribble, Shrap

The List of high suspicion includes;

Xenon, Spoony, Hero, Chewie

The List of Oh Dear go home includes;

Dannyboy, Sillysod

At least i didnt vote pac 2 times because he says wacka wacka all the time... on the category Go home, i think youre the most fit, its the first serious post you put!
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: May 21, 2007 - 00:00 Reply with quote Back to top

<i>Spelledaren had been right in the centre of the melee trying to drag KennethCole to the now ever-burning bonfire. It was more than just a tool to discern who that day’s suspect really was now, the fire symbolised the struggle of Underton. Every day it remained ablaze, it was a constant reminder of the evil within the town.

The Hybrid has fought well for his life.Spelledaren was covered from head to toe in scratches and bites where the evil beast had desperately struggled for freedom. As Spelledaren reached into his medicine cabinet for rubbing alcohol for his wounds, he was sure he heard something behind him. He swivelled deftly, his senses heightened. No. Paranoia. It was only when he turned back around to his task that they swarmed over him, three deadly assailants of the night. His battle with the Hybrid had weakened him to the point of little resistance, and Spelledaren was no more.</i>
pac

Post   Posted: May 21, 2007 - 00:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Spelledaren?

Anyone have any idea why he'd be targeted? (I'll admit, I was expecting to see DannyBoy's name.) I'm going to look back over his posts to see what I can find.

Post   Posted: May 21, 2007 - 00:02 Reply with quote Back to top

dang

Edit: to pac, he might have made some pro-sod posts earlier (another one dies, then again I may remember his name because he hated me).

Soulmask

Post   Posted: May 21, 2007 - 00:06 Reply with quote Back to top

spelledaren wrote:
But aaargh!

Why are we cursed like this, except for an awesome seer. Keep it up seer man! Trust your instincts. You will only get 1 more scry if Dannyboy is correct (if they dare attack him, he could be the slayer playing a damn fine bluff!), so make it a good one.

And yeah, lets burn Sys. Why vote for Lucan SillySod? Not Sys?

The dead's last post. That makes sillySod suspicious. he was also the brightest when he read my oh so controversial Healer confession.
 Jump to: