25 coaches online • Server time: 10:45
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret Stunty Cup - ...goto Post DIBBL Awardsgoto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Lucan

Post   Posted: May 21, 2007 - 15:48 Reply with quote Back to top

pac wrote:

However, the only players still living who he mentioned were:

darkside2er
pac
Plorg

And, personally, I'd eliminated two of those from my inquiry anyway …

darkside2er and plorg? that a confession? Maybe too much to hope for.
SillySod

Post   Posted: May 21, 2007 - 15:58 Reply with quote Back to top

I feel that plorg is just as likely to be guilty as me. He just hasn't raised his profile in the same prattish manner (winning him more friends). There is no reason for him to maintain his position as the most certified innocent (bar the seer).

I would also like to ask who my potential teamates are? If I had any wouldn't they be just a wee bit pissed off by now? I only say this because I was originaly suspected as a rouge element (so potential hybrid). Now we know I'm not I can't see any solid reason to suspect me (despite numerous and highly dim witted posts) other than that I'm loud and scary (and anoying) because I might turn round and say YOU.

Pac and plorg are apparently good at puting consistent arguments together. Try me.

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
pac

Post   Posted: May 21, 2007 - 16:36 Reply with quote Back to top

SillySod wrote:
I feel that plorg is just as likely to be guilty as me.

Let me try again - if it wasn't Plorg who was attacked and healed on the first night, who was it?

That is what makes Plorg a very likely innocent, along with his general persistent detective behaviour.

Post   Posted: May 21, 2007 - 17:26 Reply with quote Back to top

SillySod wrote:
darkside2er wrote:
Now, as for my voting habits, most of you will have noticed, as Plorg has, my relative inactivity on the voting front over the last few days. In the first day i voted for Lucan, for what seemd at the time to be fairly solid reasons (not simply bandwagon hopping). in day 2 i declined to vote, as the bandwagon was targetting a player I suspected, and did not wish to reveal my hand at the time. On day 3, folowing the seers revelation a vote from me was unneccessary to kill the hybrid, and will be unneccessary today to kill of Sys. I have chosen to not vote when the bandwagon is already targeted upon my prefered target, and not to when it could otherwise cause suspicion to be placed up on me. Although this state of play will continue whilst things are advancing adequately, i will not hesitate to vote should it be needed to swing a vote Very Happy

this makes no sense, even less sense than some of my posts (I mean, really)

Surely if you want to help make sure he burns you would simply place your vote. instead you've spent loads of time trying to come up with a poor excuse not to.

On this point of darkside2er's non-voting, I am actually in agreement with SillySod.
Shocked

Other than that, I'm looking in the direction of those who have suggested we keep the Vampire alive longer.
Kk773, Chewie

As far as the improbability of Plorg randomly being selected on the first night
by both the Healer and (at least) one Evil team...
Well that assumes that everyone is picking their targets randomly...

I've played this game several times over the past year,
and for the last few runs my team has won, no matter what team it was.
I've done this game twice as a GM.
See the rules for the Hunter/Slayer?
I invented some of those rules about a year ago.
I suspect the rules on the first page has a copy/paste of my exact words,
inherited from a couple games in between that also used the Slayer role
because my rules were so cool that other GMs wanted to use them too.

So... if you think that a random target is just as likely a first day target as Plorg
then you simply haven't been here very long.
Very Happy

(This will probably be seen by the new guys as just more arrogance,
but by the more experienced players as a list of undeniable facts.)

edit: grammar
Plorg

Post   Posted: May 21, 2007 - 18:02 Reply with quote Back to top

SillySod wrote:
Pac and plorg are apparently good at puting consistent arguments together. Try me.

Um... SillySod, are you suggesting that your logic or behavior have been consistent?
Plorg

Post   Posted: May 21, 2007 - 18:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Not sure how much I'll be online in the next few hours...

Plorg's pre-getting-eaten Last Request:

I would like the Seer to consider scanning any of the following,
depending on your motives:
(Finding Evil): darkside2er, Kk773, Shrap, SillySod, Chewie
(Verifying Villagers): Dannyboy, pac, Plorg
Chewie

Post   Posted: May 21, 2007 - 18:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Plorg wrote:
Not sure how much I'll be online in the next few hours...

Plorg's pre-getting-eaten Last Request:

I would like the Seer to consider scanning any of the following,
depending on your motives:
(Finding Evil): darkside2er, Kk773, Shrap, SillySod, Chewie
(Verifying Villagers): Dannyboy, pac, Plorg

Agreed with the pics Plorg barring Dannyboy and myself.
Crib - scan me. I have nothing to hide.
Shrap

Post   Posted: May 21, 2007 - 18:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey wait a sec...I'm on your evil list?
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: May 21, 2007 - 18:59 Reply with quote Back to top

<i>Sysiphos didn’t seem bothered. He didn’t seem to care that he was about to be burned, he even admitted his true nature as a Vampire to anyone that would listen that day. All he wanted now was his stage, his pulpit to be centre of attention, to deliver his message.

As he approached the stack, Sysiphos turned to address the crowd.

“Good evening Underton,”

He growled,

“You may see this as a victory. A stepping stone on your route to survival. Of course, you are wrong. Fools. You did us the favour of seeking out and destroying the Hybrid, the only thing between us and winning this war. With the abomination dead, those that outlive me will be safer amongst you, and will take great delight in toying with you and feasting upon your flesh. I may be gone, but Vampires will win this war without me. See you in hell!”

And with that, Sysiphos turned and leapt into the flames. He didn’t even give them the satisfaction of screaming.</i>
Chewie

Post   Posted: May 21, 2007 - 19:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Sorta need to find some more bad guys now...
Chewie

Post   Posted: May 21, 2007 - 19:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Healer dude... stick to Crib like glue.
Plorg

Post   Posted: May 21, 2007 - 20:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Shrap wrote:
Hey wait a sec...I'm on your evil list?

I've considered you as mildly suspicious for a while,
and I don't see much reason to list you as a probable Villager
(though JockMcRowdy apparently does).
SillySod

Post   Posted: May 21, 2007 - 21:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Plorg wrote:
SillySod wrote:

Um... SillySod, are you suggesting that your logic or behavior have been consistent?

consistent, oh gosh no. Perish the thought. I'd have to be mad or something to suggest that Wink

I do suggest that, while inconsistent i haven't been very suspicious. I certainly haven't been focused enough to orchestrate any coherent attacks. Plus my inconsistency has generally been in terms of throwaway remarks and general prattle, not in voting or accusations (I think I've been pretty clear there). I think we all know where chasing daft comments goes (been there, don't think its wise to burn only the less eloquent/careful players).

I think I agree with where you're nose is going so:

Vote Shrap for now

Still think lucan is suspicious but i accept that I can't carry the vote just by myself so I'm giving it up for now. If anyone wants lucan burned from now on it's not going to be me that starts the speculation (well, maybe if I'm bored). I will pursue him with full vigour again if provoked by others.

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
Lucan

Post   Posted: May 21, 2007 - 21:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Well. Not much surprise there, but woohoo! all the same.

I still think we should burn dannyboy. As I say, villager or evil, Im not sure how much good h can do us. To some extent I kinda think the same about SillySod, but Im more set on Dannyboy. Not voting yet though, as I'll give Crib the chance to work his magic.

Doubt I'll be online again before killing, although I will try. Nightmare day in RL and I kinda just want to go to bed.
SillySod

Post   Posted: May 21, 2007 - 22:15 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm bored, burn Lucan

Jump to: