17 coaches online • Server time: 08:22
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DIBBL Awardsgoto Post Secret Stunty Cup - ...goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Xenon

Post   Posted: May 23, 2007 - 17:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Lucan wrote:
Well, doesn't actually look like I'll be online at the burning.

Good luck to everyone, have fun and special good luck to my team - I'll leave you all to guess at which one that is for an hour and a quarter.

Purplegoo, thanks for running the game. Sorry there's no disco but I dance like St. Vitus and noone needs to see that.

Is this an admission of guilt!?! Wow we've got the evils on the ropes when we find them without our superstar seer!

You know where I want to go now, unless of course he's the last vamp (I really doubt this though as surely he would have sent goo a name) but I love being right especially when it was all based on day 1 voting Very Happy
SillySod

Post   Posted: May 23, 2007 - 18:39 Reply with quote Back to top

You love being right. I'm ecstatic. Come on, fight a little (if not you then the other evils). This game is dying fast.

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
Cribbleobblepie

Post   Posted: May 23, 2007 - 18:42 Reply with quote Back to top

SillySod wrote:
This game is dying fast.

Howso?

Post   Posted: May 23, 2007 - 18:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Lucan, your fired (anyone notice the pun)

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: May 23, 2007 - 19:00 Reply with quote Back to top

<i>And so, it was another's turn to attend the great party in the sky.

The mood was still buoyant in Underton, the sun was shining, the birds were singing, and the party was still in full swing. It had been so long since the death of an Innocent that they were feeling invincible. Their mystical guide was still intact, the post-disco hangover was gone, and the fire was ablaze with the fuel of evil-doers.

What wasn't to like?

And so, as Lucan was lead to the fire, the mood became more somber for an instant. Could their luck / skill hold out for another day?

Such was the mood, that several burning attendees were forming a rudimentary conga line around the fire. Lucan refused to get involved. Rumors of his two left feet had proceeded him, and his last act on this Earth was not going to be dancing around like a loony with a daft hat on.

Then the mood broke.

Lucan hit out at his captures, catching one in the chest with a claw, and one on the arm. In an instant, the mood changed from joy to horror, as the Werewolf made one last gasp for freedom. Luckily, the conga had dispersed, and just as Lucan looked to be getting away, they were upon him, and they forced his roaring frame into the flames.

Lucan's last attack hadn't caused any permanant damage, but it was his legacy. A legacy of a stark reminder that the war was far from over.</i>
SillySod

Post   Posted: May 23, 2007 - 19:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Cribbleobblepie wrote:
SillySod wrote:
This game is dying fast.

Howso?

Maybe not that fast, it just seems that some of the players have less fire in their belly than at the start of the game. (some people think its a foregone conclusion, which its not)

SillySod

Post   Posted: May 23, 2007 - 19:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Woot. I KNEW it. I call first dance around the grave.

Edit: ah, i even had my hat on.

Plorg

Post   Posted: May 23, 2007 - 19:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Yar!
As for other Wolves, my first thoughts right now are to scan hero4c and/or SillySod(!)
JockMcRowdy

Post   Posted: May 23, 2007 - 19:08 Reply with quote Back to top

/me agrees with plorg

If you are interested in joining please get in touch.
Chewie

Post   Posted: May 23, 2007 - 19:14 Reply with quote Back to top

/me cheers at the long overdue demise of Lucan!
Pacifists eh? Scum the lot of em!
Plorg

Post   Posted: May 23, 2007 - 19:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Note to self:

Since it saved Lucan on Day 1 I think that at least one Nicodemus1 voter is a Wolf.
Chewie
Dannyboy
Kk773
shrap

Those who voted for Lucan on Day 1 are probably not a Wolf.
Darkside2er
Fredox
Plorg
Sillysod

Darkside2er still hsan't voted for anyone else, which is odd.
Sillysod, seeing Lucan going down, might have wanted to take credit to clear himself of Wolfism?
Not sure if that makes sense, need to recheck the timing of his Day 1 Lucan vote.
SillySod

Post   Posted: May 23, 2007 - 19:27 Reply with quote Back to top

check away, I come out clean

Also: check out all the times I tried to start a bandwagon to burn Lucan (or a probable associate)

Chewie

Post   Posted: May 23, 2007 - 19:45 Reply with quote Back to top

And check out my "dis-agreement" with Lucan while you are at it Plorg.

And yes, the quotation marks were deliberate... check the posts and you'll understand Smile
Cribbleobblepie

Post   Posted: May 23, 2007 - 19:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Way ahead of you Plorg!

God, just had to delete a whole section of text, I keep having to check what I'm saying and making sure that I'm not giving details away!

Suffice to say this is going VERY well!

Post   Posted: May 23, 2007 - 19:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Get in Crib!!!!
 Jump to: