29 coaches online • Server time: 10:42
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret Stunty Cup - ...goto Post DIBBL Awardsgoto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
JockMcRowdy

Post   Posted: May 26, 2007 - 17:08 Reply with quote Back to top

<b>vote Darkside2er</b> as he was my only suspect not cleared, and his absence doesnt help.

If you are interested in joining please get in touch.
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: May 26, 2007 - 19:01 Reply with quote Back to top

<i>Under the radar.... Under the radar....

All week, Darkside2er had cut a shady figure in Underton. He often skulked away at burnings, he sat at a small table on his own in the tavern. He was around, but had mastered the trick of being around enough to be noticed, but not enough to be suspected. It was going well.

Or was it?

Underton had not forgotten about him as he had suspected they would. The final Vampire had spent the day observing the mob, trying to work out who was next on his attack list. They'd given him the odd glance, and he'd been careful not to meet their gaze, to not be remembered. But, he'd not noticed that today, the looks had turned from intrigue to malice.

As Darkside2er prepared to slope off for his attack, the door of his house was kicked down. The mob armed with pitchforks, torches (,starched collars from John Travolta costumes that hadn't been thrown away post-disco) and long, rusty, knives. There was no escape.

Despite fighting valiantly, what felt like a hundred hands whisked Darkside2er to the flames, his feet didn't even touch the floor such was the pace of his journey to the end. As the final Vampire realized his fate was sealed, he screeched a last, blood-curdling call;

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! (If it's good enough for Lucas....)

And it was done.</i>
Sziro

Post   Posted: May 26, 2007 - 19:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Lol the vamps are done!

Kk
SillySod

Post   Posted: May 26, 2007 - 19:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Wooooo.... One more to go ...... person x did it ..... woooo.... (boing sond, fades to nothing).....

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
Shrap

Post   Posted: May 26, 2007 - 20:52 Reply with quote Back to top

No voting till after the attack.
Shrap

Post   Posted: May 26, 2007 - 20:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Unless you really really want to!
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: May 27, 2007 - 00:02 Reply with quote Back to top

<i>And then there was one. Just one remaining from a start of 7. Kk773 liked those odds. I mean, surely he could last out now, he'd come so far?

Easy. Surely?

Apparently not.

As Kk773 sipped his mead that evening, he became steadily more confident of Underton's chances of riding this thing out. Noticably so. He was grinning wildly all night in the tavern, leading everyone else to think he'd had rather more mead than he'd let on, but actually, he was just full of the joys of life.

As he left the tavern, back slapping all around him and making plans for later life, Kk773 felt the cold air hit his face. Was going to be a frost tonight. As he turned left out of the bar, his grin was frozen upon his face - a sharp claw burrowed it's way into his chest. And there, within 10 yards of help, of salvation, and illuminated by the porch light of Underton's favorite drinking hole, Kk773 fell to his knees, a trickle of blood dripped from the corner of his grin. His lungs punctured, he couldn't even muster a whimper.

"It's not over yet"

The last Werewolf slipped away into the mist - his work done. There was one less Innocent to contend with.</i>
TheSpoonyBard

Post   Posted: May 27, 2007 - 00:20 Reply with quote Back to top

W00t, only one more to go. Well, Cribble said fredox and furious are his two big suspects, and going with him has worked well so far. So, more or less chosen at random, Vote Fredox, and if he's an innocent, I'll vote furious next time, if nothing changes.
JockMcRowdy

Post   Posted: May 27, 2007 - 01:19 Reply with quote Back to top

woot, one to go, my magic random generator (a mate who I asked to pick) I <b>vote Shrap </b>

hero4c

Post   Posted: May 27, 2007 - 01:40 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't understand why the werewolf didn't attack me? A known innocent, why is he narrowing the list for him?
JockMcRowdy

Post   Posted: May 27, 2007 - 01:46 Reply with quote Back to top

because he was innocent too, dont understand yesterdays attack though, or the one before that, or before that, etc

Furious_George

Post   Posted: May 27, 2007 - 02:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Ill go with cribble on this one, its not me, and the other guy just roasted, which leaves Fredox Smile
<b> Vote Fredox</b>

"Hugh Mann eh? Now theres a name I can trust!"
Me Loves Futurama
Shrap

Post   Posted: May 27, 2007 - 03:15 Reply with quote Back to top

My name seems to come up very often on the random vote generator.

I'm so lost as to identity of the last Werewolf.

I'm pretty sure it's not Fredox

And isn't Fredox away for the weekend?

I guess it could be a bluff and he's just sending PMs to Purplegoo while pretending to not be around?
Shrap

Post   Posted: May 27, 2007 - 03:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh whatever.....

Vote Fredox
Lucan

Post   Posted: May 27, 2007 - 05:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Woooo. At last the vamps are dead. The war is nearly ours. Be strong my pack brother, we can still win this. Wooooo
 Jump to: