20 coaches online • Server time: 07:07
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DIBBL Awardsgoto Post Secret Stunty Cup - ...goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Chewie

Post   Posted: May 27, 2007 - 08:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Lucan wrote:
Woooo. At last the vamps are dead. The war is nearly ours. Be strong my pack brother, we can still win this. Wooooo

<i> wooo.... shut him up will you sillysod?... i'll hold him down whilst you do the business....</i>
Chewie

Post   Posted: May 27, 2007 - 08:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Razz
Chewie

Post   Posted: May 27, 2007 - 08:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Purp... a fluff related question please... KK was the barkeep.... why on earth did he leave the pub?
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: May 27, 2007 - 09:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Chewie wrote:
Purp... a fluff related question please... KK was the barkeep.... why on earth did he leave the pub?

Um - he was changing a barrel? Star Wars marathon on telly? Night off?! Laughing

I think that was someone else's fluff addition, not mine anyway. Very Happy
Sziro

Post   Posted: May 27, 2007 - 11:40 Reply with quote Back to top

In the morning the villagers found The last will of Kk. A scrap of paper he was holding in his dead hand, where he has written his final message with his own blood, with his last bits of strength, fairly drunken:

"Oh my... damn dog. Barely a scratch. Only got three of my ribs. Amateur. At least the booze dumps the pain. I can defend real well .. hic, he didn t get any of the spirit bottles, and my arm can still move, oo i hope he feels the irony. Out in the cold, barking the moon ..hic, and i m here with three bottles of the finest dwarven liquors, out in the cold..
Oh yeah i forgot this is my last will. Better make it real grand. Yeah sure. At least i had something to write with, i stopped bleeding already. Oh well, have a knife in case..
gaa*&^@*HA
That hurt, ..$*A!f* ..but at least i have plenty.
So where was I. Yeah, I was born in the small coastal town of..
..and then he said, damn man that was my sister! @Burp..hic. Oh but enaugh of it alreeaady.. Damn Out of thhe boooze.
Soo my good ol reputable enough tavern we all love, the Tavenr of Ill Omen will pass on to whoever will survive and has the most good votes..hic.
But make one..
last favor...
That cursed ...
dog..
his head..
on the tavern wall...
His ..
name is...
..."
Fredox

Post   Posted: May 27, 2007 - 17:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Vote Furious_George

Only one bad guy left so cribble's odds of spotting him are fairly slim and with 2 deaths a night they'll get a lot better quickly.
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: May 27, 2007 - 18:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Burntime will be approx 30 mins late today - but voting will close at the usual time.
Fredox

Post   Posted: May 27, 2007 - 18:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Well it looks like another inocent is going to die.

I've never lied about being a villager and I'm definatly NOT a wolf.

Come on guys vote for someone else.
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: May 27, 2007 - 19:22 Reply with quote Back to top

<i>Fredox turned to meet his doom. The town had emptied over the weekend, and a paltry three votes from the masses signaled his time was at an end. As he was dragged whimpering into the fire, Underton was reminded that if they all perished through paranoia and stealthy attacks, they couldn't blame it on the sunshine. No, the Vampires were gone. They shouldn't blame it on the moonlight. The Werewolves had been reduced to a single foe. The can't blame it on the good times of Hybrid death, they had to blame it on the boogie. Had disco-fever dulled their detective instincts?

Fredox melted slowly in the white-hot heat of the blazing pyre, and the mob were downcast. What was to follow that evening?

The war continued, as another Innocent met his maker.</i>
Fredox

Post   Posted: May 27, 2007 - 19:29 Reply with quote Back to top

I told you
Cribbleobblepie

Post   Posted: May 27, 2007 - 21:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, Seer's back and alive, and working on finding the last bad guy! Don't worry kids, I'll catch up and get right on it ASAP!!!

Post   Posted: May 27, 2007 - 22:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Do me a favour cribble and scan me. Prove im human. Id rather get eat than burned. Personal preference n' all Smile

"Hugh Mann eh? Now theres a name I can trust!"
Me Loves Futurama
Shrap

Post   Posted: May 27, 2007 - 22:22 Reply with quote Back to top

I knew Fredox was human......dammit!
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: May 28, 2007 - 00:00 Reply with quote Back to top

<i>The night was still and cool. Fog hung menacingly over Underton. Evil was afoot.

As Cribbleobblepie entered his deep Seer trance for that evening, he knew that there was only one more evil to find, and the town would be free from the curse of death. Cribbleobblepie's eyes glazed over as he imagined each figure that remained in turn. As their faces flashed through his mind, he settled on one name. Xenon. Xenon was the one he suspected most today.

Cribbleobblepie accessed the state that meant he could discern a Villager's true identity. He repeated the name over and over in his mind. Xenon.... Xenon.... Xenon....

And it came to him.

From high above, Cribbleobblepie could now see the scene of the previous night. As Xenon waited outside of the tavern, Kk773 exited to meet his doom. The seer saw the murderous malice in the eyes of the Werewolf as he performed his wicked act. It was him. The war could be over! He must spread the news!

As he came to, Xenon stood over him, a villainous snarl on his face.

"So. You know. Just as well your time is OVER"

And the Werewolf plunged both claws deep into Cribbleobblepie, pinning him to the wall.

"I'm going to enjoy this..."

But then a loud bang outside shocked Xenon into action. He couldn't afford to be caught! A last slash of the belly of his victim, and he was away from the house, leaving the Seer to bleed to death. At that point, Shrap burst in. He'd been keeping a watchful eye over Cribbleobblepie for near on a week now, and having set the diversion to save his friend, he set to work on saving the mortally wounded for a third time.

Ten minutes later, his work was done. Cribbleobblepie was badly hurt, but would live.

"What did you see tonight? Tell me! This cannot happen again!"

It took Cribbleobblepie's last ounce of strength to whisper;

"Xenon. Go. Get him!"

With that, Shrap ran to the middle of town, shouting at the top of his lungs;

"It's Xenon! Get him! He just attacked Cribbleobblepie!"

By the time the lynch mob had caught up with Xenon, he would have been glad to be burned. With a fury that an evil would have been proud of, the angry mob didn't wait for burntime, they beat the life from the last Werewolf. Only when Xenon's limp, lifeless body was finally dead, did they give up, exhausted. The war was over. What remained of Underton had won.</i>

<b>Game over!</b>

You'd have believed Crib, right?! Razz
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: May 28, 2007 - 00:00 Reply with quote Back to top

<b>Underworld : Evolution. The Cast</b>

The Hybrid : KennethCole

The Werewolves : Xenon, pac and Lucan

The Vampires : Sysiphos, Darkside2er and GrinningD

The Seer : Cribbleobblepie

The Healer : Shrap

The Hunter : Sillysod. Power passed to Fredox

The Slayer : Dannyboy

<b>Event Log</b>

All successful attacks are in <b>bold</b> text.

The Hybrid : Lucan Arrow pac Arrow RIP

The Werewolves : <b>Plorg</b> - yes, it was him Arrow Chewie Arrow <b>spelledaren</b> Arrow Cribbleobblepie Arrow Furious_George Arrow <b>Plorg</b> Arrow <b>Chewie</b> Arrow Kk773 Arrow <b>Kk773</b> Arrow <b>Cribbleobblepie</b>

The Vampires : Kk773 Arrow <b>RealMadns</b> Arrow Plorg Arrow <b>Cribbleobblepie</b> Arrow <b>no PM</b> Arrow no PM Arrow Kk773 Arrow <b>Sillysod</b> Arrow RIP

The Seer : Sysiphos Arrow KennethCole Arrow Kk773 Arrow GrinningD Arrow Chewie Arrow Hero4C Arrow pac Arrow shrap Arrow no PM Arrow Xenon

The Healer : Plorg Arrow pac Arrow Cribbleobblepie Arrow Cribbleobblepie Arrow Cribbleobblepie Arrow Cribbleobblepie Arrow Cribbleobblepie Arrow Cribbleobblepie Arrow Cribbleobblepie Arrow Cribbleobblepie

The Hunter : Lucan Arrow pac Arrow Plorg Arrow JockMcRowdy Arrow shrap Arrow pac Arrow shrap Arrow shrap RIP 1st roll - no change Arrow 2nd roll no change

The Slayer : Plorg Arrow Lucan Arrow Sysiphos Arrow Kk773 Arrow no PM Arrow no PM Arrow no PM RIP 1st roll – change to Fredox Arrow JockMcRowdy Arrow RIP 1st roll no change

<b>Balance and Thoughts</b>

Before we started, I actually thought this was a really balanced game! Although as it turns out, the great pair of shrap and Crib basically dominated the thing. I don’t know if it was skewed toward an Innocent victory, or whether these guys were too damn good. I’ve got no idea where he pulled those scans from. Lucan and Xenon had a great little fight going on, (I thought) clearing one of them, pac was nicely allied with Plorg, GrinningD was totally left field, and KennethCole seemed totally random. Kudos to a great seer, and may he tell me how to do it better! I’m not sure if I’d set the thing up any differently in the future, maybe removal of the Healers’ power to heal the same guy 2 nights running is an issue as Spoony suggested? We’ve never had the problem of a damn near early-game perfect Seer before though (that I can remember, anyway)! Very Happy

The Hunter and Slayer (despite picking some good targets at times) didn’t really get involved in this one too much, other than some interesting play in the thread! Very Happy

All in all, thanks to everyone for playing, I enjoyed it. I’d have liked to see some evil on evil attacks, or the Hybrid going deep into the thing, but that never happened, largely due to Cribs tour de force. They were always on the back foot from day 2. He’s certainly my MVP for this one!

Last edited by Purplegoo on %b %28, %2007 - %00:%May; edited 5 times in total
 Jump to: