44 coaches online • Server time: 16:42
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post RNG speculations
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
spelledaren

Post   Posted: May 18, 2008 - 22:59 Reply with quote Back to top

You are waking up…but where?
Together with a bunch of other people you seem to be locked in a series of apartments of some kind, only there are no windows and there doesn’t seem to be any sort of exit. The walls are solid metal and won’t budge to anything you try.
You don’t know how or when you got here.
There is plenty of food and drink at least…

This will be a very special round of werewolf. The basic system is the same, but the victory conditions and powers available will not be posted for everyone to see.

Everyone will get a PM from me that will contain:

1. Victory condition(s)

How you will win the game.

2. Any special powers.

If you have a special power I will send you all the details of how it will work. See below for more explanation about powers.

3. Any knowledge about your current situation

If you have any knowledge that could affect the game I will give it to you.

Ok, so that’s the basic outline. Without victory conditions available for everyone to see it will be very different.

The Rules

Every day before 1900 bb-time you may vote for one player to be killed. To do so please write your vote in bold:

Vote/Burn/Kill/Maim <player>

If you want to change your vote you have to take back your earlier vote first, like this:

Unvote <previous player>

Votes not done in bold, or without taking back an earlier vote, will not count. You may be punished for not adhering to the voting rules by losing your vote next day.

A player that is killed can no longer take part in the game and must remain silent in the game thread until the game has ended.

You must vote anew each day, votes do not pass over into a new day. (you may of course choose not to vote at all)

You may in this game vote for no killing to happen. To do this you vote in bold:

Vote No Kill

And

Unvote No Kill to take it back.

If No Kill wins the vote (gets more votes than any other player) then no one is killed that day. You may either vote for No Kill or for one player.

Every day before 1900 bb-time you may also vote for one player to be locked up.
This is done in the same manner as when voting for someone to kill, except that you write:

Lock Up <player>

And

Unlock <player> for taking a vote back.

Be sure to get your votes right! If you say “imprison” or so I will understand, but please be clear.

A player who is locked up remains so during the entire night. No actions during the night can affect that player, nor can that player affect any one else. The locked up player gets out the next day and may vote and participate in the game as normal.

There are no locked doors, so you lock them up stacking some stools or so in front of the door and taking turns standing guard outside it.

You must vote anew each day, votes do not pass over into a new day.

Concerning ties:

This applies for both killing votes and lock-up votes.
If the vote is tied between two players and the number of votes for each player is at least two, then both players suffer the fate of that vote (both are killed, both are locked up).
If the vote is tied between three or more players, or if the number of votes for each player is only 1, then nothing happens.
No Kill works in the same way as any other vote. If it ties with 1 other and the votes are 2+ for each part, then that other player gets killed.

Night events
Will be revealed at the same time as the vote kill takes place. (it’s easier for me that way).
This means that any PM concerning any night action must be sent to me before 1900.

Powers
Some will have powers that are activated by the players themselves. This will be done by quoting a prepared piece of the PM I have sent them. The quote will contain all the details of what effect the power has on the game. When someone does this it’s the same as if I said it’s so!

Communication
You may not speak to other players outside of the game thread (unless I tell you differently).

I want 18-22 players, so a rather large game. I hope people have found their way back to FUMBBL by now.

Last edited by spelledaren on %b %23, %2008 - %17:%May; edited 4 times in total
Zaghrog

Post   Posted: May 19, 2008 - 08:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Unless there are still werewolf-actives not on the site due to the downtime, it looks like you'll be running that game. In my opinion you might as well post the rules already, I just wanna get playing again!

'Ere we go, 'ere we go, 'ere we go...
Walks_in_the_Sun

Post   Posted: May 19, 2008 - 09:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Concurrence!
Nicodemus1

Post   Posted: May 19, 2008 - 23:08 Reply with quote Back to top

I´m in! Even if it´s an.. we´re all werewolves... except for a few who are´nt... and who kills us every night, until the next full moon

Now that would be payback, for all the blood spilling in the past!

Lets the wolves be the hunted Twisted Evil

Post   Posted: May 20, 2008 - 08:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Go on spelle, open the thread so we can post more Smile Wink

spelledaren

Post   Posted: May 20, 2008 - 10:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Players signed up:

ambush
beeZam
belshamharoth
Chewie
Chickenbrain
Cicularlogic
Cribbleobblepie
drbunny
DukeTyrion
Foresttim
Leniyuhl
Mr_Foulscumm
Nicodemus1
SillySod
TheSpoonyBard
wackogenius
Walks_in_the_sun
Zaghrog

Last edited by spelledaren on %b %23, %2008 - %19:%May; edited 14 times in total
Zaghrog

Post   Posted: May 20, 2008 - 21:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Yay! I continue my streak of "First to Apply" -awards!
The rules seem interesting too, particularly the lockup ability.

Signup Zaghrog

This post should also get this thread the attention it needs, because at the moment, it appears as if there are no new posts (spelle's editting doesn't affect the icon). Come and sign in, folks!

CircularLogic

Post   Posted: May 20, 2008 - 22:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Signup CircularLogic

Now let read the rules... but wait..
NICODEMUS1!!! Write me a PM!! NOW!! King of the Hill Challenge!!
TheSpoonyBard

Post   Posted: May 20, 2008 - 22:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Signup the Barded Spoon

~Robert Wilensky

http://thespoonybard.mybrute.com/
Chewie

Post   Posted: May 20, 2008 - 22:42 Reply with quote Back to top

<b>Signup The Wookiee Cookie Monster</b>
SillySod

Post   Posted: May 21, 2008 - 00:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Signup SillySod and his dancing neckbeard

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
Chewie

Post   Posted: May 21, 2008 - 00:33 Reply with quote Back to top

SillySod wrote:
Signup SillySod and his dancing neckbeard

That's what happens when you don't wash it. It develops it's own personality. It will be talking to you next. After that, it will plot to take over the world. Shave it off now, and save the world from neck-beard domination!
Chickenbrain

Post   Posted: May 21, 2008 - 08:39 Reply with quote Back to top

signup ChickenBrain

Not specified anywhere that a signup must be bold, is it?

Post   Posted: May 21, 2008 - 09:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Na, but it helps.

Post   Posted: May 21, 2008 - 09:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Right, one third of the player capacity is now filled. Keep those signups coming lads!

Jump to: