30 coaches online • Server time: 01:23
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Designer's Comm...goto Post It's almost tim...goto Post Claw/MB
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Renno

Post   Posted: Sep 07, 2004 - 19:15 Reply with quote Back to top

What scares me the most is getting put into Faction 2 with this team. I need one more trip through Faction 3 after those losses. Razz
Zy-Nox

Post   Posted: Sep 07, 2004 - 19:18 Reply with quote Back to top

erm got you all beat
saw a 140 amazon team get 5 players killed...thats 5 dead after an apoth, last night ;]

Post   Posted: Sep 07, 2004 - 19:30 Reply with quote Back to top

lol.. How ironic.. Same faction 3d.. Two Skaven teams playing. The guy who won 4-1 has 3 RIP commited against him and his opponent like mine didn't have his Rat Ogre.

Both games played on the same day.

<shakes his head>

Zy-Nox our game was yesterday.. Seems yesterday was the day for high RIPs.
frannie88

Post   Posted: Sep 07, 2004 - 23:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Not really fitting with the topic but how bout this one for carnage?
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=484892

first block of the game and i drop a -AG on a CW. another CW trips and kills himself. a 1 die block also put a MNG on a beastman (which didn't show up on the report), and another CW gets killed. Now keep in mind that this game only lasted about 6 turns. I am afraid to play my next match though because I know the odds are going to swing around to kick me in the arse.
AFK_Eagle

Post   Posted: Sep 07, 2004 - 23:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Gotcha all beat--my human team Scions got devestated by Metal Hammer, a savage orc team. I was TR 265, virtually injury-free at the time, and cruising up the charts. In that game, I received niggles on two blitzers, each over 100 spp's, two RIP (one catcher over 76 spp's and a lineman with only 16 spp's or so), and my thrower aged a niggle on his 76 spp roll. Combined with another blitzer who aged at his 76 spp roll the game prior, I dropped all the way to TR 127 after firing all the niggles. Very next game, I had my 51 spp ogre get killed, dropping me to TR 115. Loss of over 150 TR in just two games!!! Took me a good 15-20 games to recover much of what I'd lost, although this time I'm spreading the spp's out far more--my team reached back up to TR 250+ with only two players above 51 spp's this time, and neither reaching their 76 spp mark yet. It sure takes a lot longer to gain TR than it does to lose it...

Post   Posted: Sep 08, 2004 - 02:53 Reply with quote Back to top

AFK_Eagle wrote:
Gotcha all beat--my human team Scions got devestated by Metal Hammer, a savage orc team. I was TR 265, virtually injury-free at the time, and cruising up the charts. In that game, I received niggles on two blitzers, each over 100 spp's, two RIP (one catcher over 76 spp's and a lineman with only 16 spp's or so), and my thrower aged a niggle on his 76 spp roll. Combined with another blitzer who aged at his 76 spp roll the game prior, I dropped all the way to TR 127 after firing all the niggles. Very next game, I had my 51 spp ogre get killed, dropping me to TR 115. Loss of over 150 TR in just two games!!! Took me a good 15-20 games to recover much of what I'd lost, although this time I'm spreading the spp's out far more--my team reached back up to TR 250+ with only two players above 51 spp's this time, and neither reaching their 76 spp mark yet. It sure takes a lot longer to gain TR than it does to lose it...

<shivers> <twitches>
cyric612

Post   Posted: Sep 08, 2004 - 03:07 Reply with quote Back to top

This is my most costly win 4 dead and a niggle after apoth somehow one 2-0 but the team never recovered might have saved it if it wasn't in faction
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=300399
 Jump to: