40 coaches online • Server time: 15:02
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post Secret Stunty Cup - ...goto Post Convince a friend to...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
knottt

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2005 - 22:32 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=2051646
He have recived all four mvps in the games my chaos team played so far. The odds are 0.075%... I'm afraid this will force me to start a new team
MiBasse

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2005 - 22:36 Reply with quote Back to top

It's not so much that he got all 4 MVP's - it's more the fact that you gave him strip ball Razz The fact that you have two CW a BG and three RRs is reason enough in itself to keep the team. You've also got a few beastmen who's only a TD away from getting a skill.

EDIT: If you really feel the need to retire anthing just retire the beastman. You've got a potentially great team on your hands.
CircularLogic

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2005 - 23:05 Reply with quote Back to top

I see nothing wrong with this team. Besides the winningratio maybe Wink
nin

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2005 - 00:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Retiring a team because of such a crowd favourite.. I see that you play halflings, so you can enjoy a jocke and this Strip Ball walking MVP may become a very good one if he manages to continue breacking the statisticks... instead of retiring him for getting the fans heart retire him if he doesn't.

May be he gets a double for the next skill. Blodge+Strip Ball.
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2005 - 09:12 Reply with quote Back to top

erf... I might be wrong, but a 99,25% knott joked about retiring the guy. And at 85% the goal of the post is to show his guy that earned 4 MVPs in 4 games. Added to the fact he posted it in "general chat" it raises the 85% to 90%

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2005 - 09:53 Reply with quote Back to top

He might be joking, yet with the amount of far more stupid questions asked on this site I wouldn't have been surprised if he wasn't.
Ironik

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2005 - 10:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Stupid question asked in this forum?
When!?!
I thought everybody made very intelligent and deep question on BB and tactics...
/evil grin
 Jump to: