39 coaches online • Server time: 10:34
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post RNG speculationsgoto Post Secret Stunty Cup - ...goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
cjohnsto

Post   Posted: May 09, 2003 - 14:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Since I love those little dots so much can you put one next to the reroll when you have used it already this turn.

I decided not to use pro so i could use the team RR only to find that I had already used it this turn Sad

So in conclusion... dots are good... no wait ... put a marker next to the reroll counter when it has been used this turn.

Craig.
Sinner

Post   Posted: May 09, 2003 - 16:40 Reply with quote Back to top

hmmm lemme see.... you have one reroll per turn max.... 11 players to use it on... uhmmmm... shouldn´t be too hard to remember Smile

No just kidding, we all are forgetting something sometimes. It could be a reroll or that your blitzing player has a lack of movement, because of an injury...

As I only use my rerolls when necessary (e.g. my turn would end prematurely) I can remember the usage of an reroll very well.
But it shouldn´t be too difficult, I think. read the usedreroll flag-> draw mark. But I don´t know how the code works Wink

But in the board game you would have to remember all by yourself or your opponent would call for illegal procedure. A pity btw that this feature isn´t possible in JavaBowl, hehe... you forgot to move your turnmarker, hehe...

Sinner
psikobunny

Post   Posted: May 09, 2003 - 19:14 Reply with quote Back to top

I think if your reroll counter greyed out, like a used player does it would be nice.
 Jump to: