15 coaches online • Server time: 08:57
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post DIBBL Awardsgoto Post Secret Stunty Cup - ...goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Xenon

Post   Posted: May 28, 2007 - 00:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Drat and double drat!

I presume that Cribble scanned me tonight then right? I knew I had to attack him.... damn you Shrap and Cribble this game was tough on us baddies Sad

I would have gotten away with too if it hadn't been for you pesky kids Wink
pac

Post   Posted: May 28, 2007 - 00:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Balance was fine - good guys were just both lucky and good. Wink

Only thing I would change is that, if no PM is received, evil should choose a target at random. They are driven by their hunger/thirst for flesh/blood to attack, remember! Twisted Evil

Post   Posted: May 28, 2007 - 00:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Yar - tonight Crib scanned Xenon, Xenon attacked Crib, and the Healer was still alive. I'd rather finish now than wait for burning tomorrow. Wink

The no PM - no vote thing was a hangover from Sys's rules. Fluff-wise, you're prolly right, pac.
Cribbleobblepie

Post   Posted: May 28, 2007 - 00:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Bravo!!!!

Really enjoyed that, and as it was my debut game of werewolf I think I did fairly well! Cool

Very interesting to see it all broken down like that, and kudos to Purplegoo for running the show so very well. The fluff, the updates, the scene setting and the disco ball were all top notch!!

For those who wondered how I'd done so well with the guessing, I'll admit that although some of it was luck, I do also have a degree in psychology and a lot was given to me on a plate, if you know where to look and what you're looking for. You wouldn't believe how much time I spent going through pages and pages of posts, I proper got into this one!!!

So a big /cheer for the villagers, a /boo for the bad guys, and a /hurt for every innocent who died to keep my ass alive!!!! Wink

Great game played by a lot of people. Shrap was fab from day, perfect healing job and managed to win the game for us. Pac and Plorg gave me a lot of headaches with their superb 'good guy' impressions, and everyone who believed me at the start deserves a round of applause.

Gotta say I had no idea whether revealing my identity so early would pay off, but it certainly looks that way. Balance wise, I think that without such (lucky? Wink) guesses on my behalf there would have been no balance problems. Not being able to heal the same person twice would mean I'd have been dead very early on with no way to use my visions without making a target of myself to the village vote or the bad guys dinner menu!

Thanks again to everyone, just point me to where the new game starts!!!

Very Happy

Post   Posted: May 28, 2007 - 00:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Cribbleobblepie wrote:
Thanks again to everyone, just point me to where the new game starts!!!

Very Happy

I'm on <b>your</b> team - OK?! Laughing
Cribbleobblepie

Post   Posted: May 28, 2007 - 00:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Only if you bring the Big Rig Disco Truck again!!! Razz

Post   Posted: May 28, 2007 - 00:24 Reply with quote Back to top

WOOTNESS (from beyond the grave). Adding the healer rule might not work, the seer would be garunteed to die. You would have to institute a rule about no double evil attacks on the same character too.

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
Plorg

Post   Posted: May 28, 2007 - 00:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Yay!
Villagers telling the truth FTW!
Very Happy
Xenon

Post   Posted: May 28, 2007 - 01:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Cribbleobblepie wrote:

Great game played by a lot of people. Shrap was fab from day, perfect healing job and managed to win the game for us. Pac and Plorg gave me a lot of headaches with their superb 'good guy' impressions, and everyone who believed me at the start deserves a round of applause.

Plorg was a good guy... it wasn't an impression?
pac

Post   Posted: May 28, 2007 - 01:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Cribbleobblepie wrote:

Only problem was that I did it so well you scried me to make sure … Razz
TheSpoonyBard

Post   Posted: May 28, 2007 - 01:48 Reply with quote Back to top

SillySod wrote:
WOOTNESS (from beyond the grave). Adding the healer rule might not work, the seer would be garunteed to die. You would have to institute a rule about no double evil attacks on the same character too.

Not really. The whole point of that rule is so the seer can't do what he did here: Just come out and say "I'm the seer, and these guys are wolves". It forces him to try to convince the crowd without revealing that he's the seer, which makes the game more challenging, more fair, and in my view, more fun. I mean this game sorta fell apart after he revealed himself. There was hardly any discussion, it was just 'do what cribble says'. That's why I think that rule would be a good idea.
Furious_George

Post   Posted: May 28, 2007 - 02:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Theres something primordial about disco that makes it gel with werewolf games, and I dont know what... Very Happy
Well played good and evil, once again I survive by being too useless to be worth hanging/burning Very Happy

"Hugh Mann eh? Now theres a name I can trust!"
Me Loves Futurama
Chewie

Post   Posted: May 28, 2007 - 07:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks to purp for running a great game, and to the rest of the players for making me check this tread about 25 times a day.... not counting refreshes!!!

Please count me in for the next one.

Kudos to Crib, Plorg, Pac and Sillysod for playing the best (in my view).

Sillysod... i want to play you soon...i reckon it will be a proper giggle Razz
Shrap

Post   Posted: May 28, 2007 - 08:29 Reply with quote Back to top

I had tons of fun...I had to convince everyone NOT to burn Plorg right away but not reveal that I was the healer that healed him first night.

Pac provided me with the support I I totally thought he was innocent too!
After that I was all over Crib and trying to make it seem like I had no idea who the healer was!
spelledaren

Post   Posted: May 28, 2007 - 10:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Very impressive!

Cheer the innocents! Some amazing plays and some odd ones Razz

Take that evil scum!

perfect 2 evils vote for me Smile