44 coaches online • Server time: 14:43
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post Secret Stunty Cup - ...goto Post DIBBL Awards
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Plorg

Post   Posted: Nov 17, 2007 - 20:09 Reply with quote Back to top

I could write the result if you all wanted...
but it seems more fun to keep it suspenseful Very Happy
Walks_in_the_Sun

Post   Posted: Nov 17, 2007 - 20:11 Reply with quote Back to top

BOO suspense, Plorg! Game's over, I wanna see who killed me!
Plorg

Post   Posted: Nov 17, 2007 - 20:21 Reply with quote Back to top

/me giggles maniacally Razz
Astarael

Post   Posted: Nov 17, 2007 - 20:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, it's past 20:00 so for SillySod here's the result.

Damatze is dragged kicking and screaming to the post, the oils are thrown down and lit. He burns in cleansing fire as the remaining few look on... Suddenly manical laughter starts to ring out changing into a bloodcurdling howl... It seems the WEREWOLVES have won this time!

BOOO!
Plorg

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Shrap

Post   Posted: Nov 17, 2007 - 20:29 Reply with quote Back to top

no way......purplegoo you tricked me!!!
I had changoloco as my number 2 pick before you changed my mind!!!
Walks_in_the_Sun

Post   Posted: Nov 17, 2007 - 20:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Purple never killed any villains, and was the only one to have not at the end. In fact, the first 5 villains to die never killed any villains either!
Plorg

Post   Posted: Nov 17, 2007 - 20:34 Reply with quote Back to top

spelledaren and I killed each other Razz
Walks_in_the_Sun

Post   Posted: Nov 17, 2007 - 20:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Evil or Very Mad Changoloco Idea Gatts -> JockMcRowdy -> JackDaniels -> Irgy -> Cribbleopplepie -> Meech -> Plorg -> damatze -> Purplegoo -> damatze
Very Happy Shrap Idea Spelledaren -> Licentious -> pac -> Purplegoo -> Meech -> Plorg -> Spelledaren -> Shadow46x2 -> Purplegoo -> damatze

Dead:
Very Happy Gatts Idea Synn Arrow Burnt
Very Happy Synn Idea SuperCol Arrow Burnt
Very Happy DukeTyrion Idea Synn Arrow Eaten
Very Happy Licentious Idea Synn -> Plorg Arrow Burnt
Very Happy TheSpoonyBard Idea Pac -> No vote Arrow Eaten
Twisted Evil Xenon Idea Purplegoo -> Licentious Arrow Burnt
Very Happy JackDaniels Idea Shrap -> Licentious -> No vote Arrow Burnt
Very Happy RealMadns Idea DukeTyrion -> Xenon -> JackDaniels Arrow Eaten
Very Happy Irgy Idea Gatts -> JockMcRowdy -> JackDaniels -> Meech Arrow Burnt
Very Happy Pac Idea Gatts -> Xenon -> JackDaniels -> Irgy Arrow Eaten
Very Happy Cribbleobblepie Idea Chewie -> Xenon -> JackDaniels -> Shrap -> Shrap Arrow Burnt
Very Happy Chewie Idea Licentious -> pac -> Shadow46x2 -> Meech -> Cribbleopplepie -> Plorg Arrow Burnt
Twisted Evil Meech Idea TheSpoonyBard -> pac -> JackDaniels -> Irgy -> No vote -> Chewie Arrow Burnt
Very Happy JockMcRowdy Idea Pac -> Xenon -> No vote -> Meech -> Cribbleopplepie -> Plorg Arrow Eaten
Evil or Very Mad Plorg Idea Gatts -> Licentious -> Walks_in_the_Sun -> Irgy -> Shrap -> Chewie -> Spelledaren Arrow Burnt
Twisted Evil Spelledaren Idea DukeTyrion -> Licentious -> Walks_in_the_Sun -> Irgy -> Shrap -> Chewie -> Plorg Arrow Burnt
Very Happy SuperCol Idea Synn -> No vote -> JackDaniels -> Shadow46x2 -> Spelledaren -> Meech -> Plorg Arrow Eaten
Evil or Very Mad Shadow46x2 Idea Synn -> JockMcRowdy -> JackDaniels -> SuperCol -> Timppa81 -> Meech -> Spelledaren -> damatze Arrow Burnt
Shocked Walks_in_the_Sun Idea Shadow46x2 -> Licentious -> pac -> Meech -> Meech -> Meech -> Plorg -> Shadow46x2 Arrow Eaten
Very Happy Purplegoo Idea Gatts -> Xenon -> JackDaniels -> Irgy -> Cribbleopplepie -> Chewie -> Spelledaren -> damatze -> damatze Arrow Burnt
Very Happy Timppa81 Idea DukeTyrion -> No vote -> JackDaniels -> Irgy -> Shadow46x2 -> Chewie -> Spelledaren -> Shadow46x2 -> Purplegoo Arrow Eaten
Very Happy damatze Idea Irgy -> JackDaniels -> JackDaniels -> Meech -> Meech -> Meech -> Plorg -> Shadow46x2 -> Purplegoo -> no vote Arrow Burnt

Heh... nobody ever voted ChangoLoco.

Last edited by Walks_in_the_Sun on %b %17, %2007 - %21:%Nov; edited 2 times in total
shadow46x2

Post   Posted: Nov 17, 2007 - 20:52 Reply with quote Back to top

yay for the home team Wink

--j

ImageImage
Walks_in_the_Sun

Post   Posted: Nov 17, 2007 - 21:06 Reply with quote Back to top

So, is it official? Chango is the winner?
damatze

Post   Posted: Nov 17, 2007 - 21:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Well done wolfes... I didnt vote, because there was nothing to say anymore... And if, I would have for Shrap Razz
damatze

Post   Posted: Nov 17, 2007 - 21:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the game guys! It was fun and exciting all the way! It was my first and planned last werewolf game here. Whenever one person is needed, don`t hessitate to PM me!

I go back to the BBpitch! See you there!

Cheers,
damatze
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Nov 17, 2007 - 21:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Walks_in_the_Sun wrote:
Purple never killed any villains, and was the only one to have not at the end. In fact, the first 5 villains to die never killed any villains either!

Pffft - I did alright, far better than I normally do, anyway. I think you (as a group towards the end) got too hung up on vote patterns, tbh. You don't just vote for people in this game because you think they're guilty. Odd as that sounds, there are other things to consider. So 'the list' (TM) did end up at 3.5/7.5 afterall (dunno why I got so stuck on that, I think it was because my visits were fleeting, and the vote pattern reasoning drove me a bit nuts!), Damatze was blue, who'dve thunk it?!

I had you sussed too Walks, but you died the same night I sussed you. Smile I say sussed - sussed as evil, not as purple, but that was impossible to work out really.

Gratsage to our final Wolf.
 Jump to: