19 coaches online • Server time: 05:21
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post SWL Season CIgoto Post RNG speculationsgoto Post Roster Stats - Snotl...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Grin

Post   Posted: Oct 02, 2009 - 22:44 Reply with quote Back to top

I am always available for a friendly, but since my Heroes are a little bit harsh to newbies, maybe it wouldn' make sense! Wink
Grin

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2009 - 17:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello Folks, if you like Terry Pratchett and his Discworld, this is a wonderful league for you to be. As we are looking for new members at the moment, make a team and join. Plus you have some time for builders! Very Happy

Don't miss this oportunity, because when season 2 has started (10 of october) the recruitment is ended.

<b>JOIN NOW!!!</b>
Gordreg

Post   Posted: Nov 23, 2009 - 00:05 Reply with quote Back to top

At least one more member is wanted to join to fill a gap in time for the 8-a-side 'Colour of Magic' tournament, starting on the 25th. Either apply directly to the group or PM me!
Grin

Post   Posted: Feb 02, 2010 - 21:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello, Hello!!!

After an interesting nearby finished Season 2, the application phase for Season 3 will soon be started. If you want to join a league with a rich and amazing background - the DISCWORLD from Terry Pratchett -, meet friendly coaches and enjoy some thrilling matches, then PM Gordreg or me!!!
Dynamix

Post   Posted: Feb 05, 2010 - 09:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Season Finale soon with a repeat of the 'Colour of magic ' 8 a-side Final match up Between
Gordreg's 'Kings of the Golden River' http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=560479 and
my 'Clay Claymores' http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=560970 who meet in the Discworld cup Final

Its been quite a turnaround season for the Claymores , bottom of their conference with 1 win only from 2 seasons so far , then they found their feet ( or thumping fists ) in the Colour of magic cup and got to that final losing in overtime in a tight game

Much to the coaches pleasant surprise , the run continued in the Discworld cup ( 11 a side ) qualifying for this via the Colour of Magic cup
 Jump to: