16 coaches online • Server time: 07:59
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post RNG speculations
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
SinisterDexter

Post   Posted: Mar 07, 2007 - 12:51 Reply with quote Back to top

As a relative newcomer to FUMBBL I have found U to be a good starting point. Having played a bit in RL, but being hesitant about the technology, it was a decent area to just have a bit of fun in before making the foray into R or L. Of course, Academy is the best spot for this, but it appears there are a lot of rank newbies in there. Being practically married and a full time worker also restricts the amount of time I have to play, so having a U team available to just chill with a game here and there is good.

It seems to me that the basic ideas for each division work. What I have trouble with is not the distinction between U and L but the distinction between L and R (and I'm not even going anywhere near F yet - that just looks scary).
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Mar 08, 2007 - 09:37 Reply with quote Back to top

I haven't played a lot recently but I like dead causes: I jumped into Ladder and div X when they were nearly dead. I'll do my best soon to raise interest into U. Why? No clue! Mental thing. I keep L for real League playing