37 coaches online • Server time: 10:35
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post Fumbbl and Androidgoto Post Secret Stunty Cup - ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Jul 21, 2008 - 13:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Wow, that worked and the hellfish is again looking good.
Thanks momfreek...

Post   Posted: Jul 23, 2008 - 00:56 Reply with quote Back to top

The switch from " to ' has resulted in buttons returning to the right size, but the buttons no longer work when I click them. Any suggestions?

I have looked at the code, and can see no difference between the old and new code (except for the switch from " to '). Nor should there be, since I copied the code from

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=404877

into an editor and did a find/replace " with ' before copying into the following team's bio...

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=448498

(For an idea of what it would look like absent the switch from " to ', see http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=387574 where the buttons work but start in unhide mode, and are the wrong size)
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Jul 23, 2008 - 09:11 Reply with quote Back to top

You don't have to replace all the " to '.

Just the style ones:

This is a working button under the new rules:

<div><span><input type="button" value="SHOW TEXT" style='width:150px;font-size:10px;margin:0px;padding:0px;' onclick="if (this.value == 'SHOW TEXT') { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('span')[1].getElementsByTagName('span')[0].style.display = ''; this.value = 'HIDE TEXT'; } else { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('span')[1].getElementsByTagName('span')[0].style.display = 'none'; this.value = 'SHOW TEXT';}"></span><span><div class="alt2" style='margin: 0px; width:400px; border: 0px solid;'><span style='display: none;'>TEXT</b></div><br />

Post   Posted: Jul 23, 2008 - 19:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks.
Alibaba

Post   Posted: Jul 24, 2008 - 05:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Too bad there isnt way to run auto update team statistics without script. As far as I know.
pizzamogul

Post   Posted: Jul 25, 2008 - 15:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Holy Crap this was driving me nuts! I was copying/pasting old buttons and watching them NOT work... amazing I still have any hair left. Thank goodness for the 'forum search' feature!

Post   Posted: Jul 25, 2008 - 15:51 Reply with quote Back to top

pizzamogul wrote:
Holy Crap this was driving me nuts! I was copying/pasting old buttons and watching them NOT work... amazing I still have any hair left. Thank goodness for the 'forum search' feature!

Lol, updated all my main teams this morning. Smile
SeraphimRed

Post   Posted: Jul 26, 2008 - 11:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Had a PM this morning from someone using the FUMBBL Enhanced Editor GreaseMonkey Script that had the same problems.

I have now update the script to work around this issue for the Show/Hide buttons it inserts.

Enhance YOUR FUMBBL

clarkin

Post   Posted: Nov 18, 2008 - 15:00 Reply with quote Back to top

ah- I was wondering why I could no longer use <script> tags in my bios for fancy kill/death rollovers.
 Jump to: