103 coaches online • Server time: 22:13
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Claw/MBgoto Post Designer's Comm...goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
SillySod

Post   Posted: Jan 10, 2009 - 21:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Cacafuego wrote:
I used the firefox procedure outlined above. When hitting "play" I keep getting the Reikland Reevers vs. the other basic team.

What gives?

Do not click "play" in your menu, depending on the theme you have selected this might be a dropdown menu or it might be on a column to the side of every page.

Instead go to your "overview" page where you can see all your teams listed. Click the "play" link next to the appropriate team.

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
FischerKing

Post   Posted: Jan 20, 2009 - 00:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I am doing that and I always have, it used to work Smile
berg787

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2009 - 23:32 Reply with quote Back to top

When I go to load up a match I keep getting told that I have a corrupt image file???
Ironik

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2009 - 23:37 Reply with quote Back to top

re install the files?
Kryten

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2009 - 00:42
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

berg787 - most likely you have installed only the 8.9 patch. You must install 8.8a full beta first, and then install the 8.9 patch to the same directory.
Leif

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2009 - 17:56 Reply with quote Back to top

you are hitting the play link in the game menu, from the sound of it.

You need to use the play link next to the team you want to use on your coach overview page Very Happy

mazzocco

Post   Posted: Mar 06, 2009 - 00:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi all, i have some problem, when i installed first time the client i had installed java 6, but it works very slow, so i uninstalled java 6 and installed java 1.4. then when i try to run a game from the site (link play near a team) i'm not able because it tries to star the javaws located in the folder of java 6 that it is not long in my PC. how can i change the path of javaws?
Kryten

Post   Posted: Mar 06, 2009 - 00:59
FUMBBL Staff

The highest known good version of java is Java 6, Update 7

You can get the JRE here: http://java.sun.com/products/archive/j2se/6u7/index.html

Alternately, you could change the association with JNLP files to point to your current version of java. I wrote some stuff bout that earlier in the thread. Honestly I'd get java 6 update 7 first though.
mazzocco

Post   Posted: Mar 06, 2009 - 09:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Kryten wrote:
The highest known good version of java is Java 6, Update 7

You can get the JRE here: http://java.sun.com/products/archive/j2se/6u7/index.html

Alternately, you could change the association with JNLP files to point to your current version of java. I wrote some stuff bout that earlier in the thread. Honestly I'd get java 6 update 7 first though.

Thanks Kryten, i just tried the stuff to change the association of JNLP file, but it has just the right association.
Are you sure the java 6u7 works good with client, when i insatalled the client i used the last version of java 6 (i don't remember the upgrade) and the moviment was very slowly.

BTW many thanks for help
Kryten

Post   Posted: Mar 07, 2009 - 02:55
FUMBBL Staff

Yes, I am positive that java 6 update 7 is the highest known good version. If you have Java 6 update 10+ then you will have to monkey around with java settings to avoid the problem where the client is very slow and pauses after every step.
 Jump to: