44 coaches online • Server time: 12:48
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post RNG speculationsgoto Post SWL Season CI
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Roseph

Post   Posted: Apr 27, 2009 - 21:10 Reply with quote Back to top

So far I have been getting a good response to this. Thanks for the input and help. It seems that BiggieB has been given the lead in A so I will be working with him to bring out the best in the division
Ro

http://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=15982
pizzamogul

Post   Posted: Apr 27, 2009 - 21:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Last time I was practicing chain-pushing one-turn scores with my elves and repeatedly going through the process of setting up the game/offense/defence/etc, I got to wondering if a there is a way to create a save file and load a game directly from it. I was going to try, but never got around to it.

My thought is that you could take two famous teams, set up plays and have the new coaches go through a sort of offline tutorial with them. "Set up various 2-die blocks with and w/o guard, set up a 3-die block, execute a series of plays to score a TD, use multiblock to surf a sidestepper" and so on. Sort of like those "Magic: the Puzzling" scenarios that the CCG magazines would print.

Does anyone know if you can create/load a saved game with teams that are not yours? Could doing so cause problems or issues when logged into the site?

I could see that being really fun with the dozens of "pull off this impossible play from a PeteW tourney match" events we all so fondly remember. Very Happy

Jump to: