35 coaches online • Server time: 11:59
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post Secret Stunty Cup - ...goto Post DIBBL Awards
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Shraaaag

Post   Posted: May 17, 2012 - 13:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Ehlers wrote:
PainState wrote:
High CR Qulaifier

This group is for the high CR coaches out to prove they are hot stuff. Also this is the sub high TV qualifer because those High CR coaches only play Tier 1 teams, which are usually sitting at 2100TV+. So expect the Dark elfs, Woodies, Chaos, Nurgle, CD and Dwarf teams coming out of the woodwork.

Also this qualifier only accepts 3 groups so the allocated slots are smaller. Be sure that CR is pimped before applying.

Stunty exception
The fourth group in the high CR will be dedicated to any Halfing or Goblin team that applies to this qualifier. They will all be sloted in the same qualfier. So a stunty group will be formed up to make sure atleast one goblin or fling team makes the main draw. SO if you like your stunties and want a chance to play in the main draw against the big boys. Well this is your qualifier.

Why the stunty exception to high CR?
If you play regulary stunty your CR will drop faster than you can say pie. Just seems not well thought through, it should and would make more sense to have been one of the other two entry

GLT page wrote:
The 16th place will be allocated to a deserving team. Any stunty team is welcomed to apply for this place. A qualifier will be formed with any goblin or halfling teams applied to the high CR group, irrespective of the coaches CR. They will then compete for the 16th place, thus guaranteeing a stunty team in the finals.

I read it as any coach with a stunty team could apply, no matter what CR. Being placed in the High CR group is just because it is the least popular one.

Post   Posted: May 17, 2012 - 13:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes got it now..

Just sad I cant bring a Goblin team Sad Damn papers and deadlines.
Oly1987

Post   Posted: May 17, 2012 - 14:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Grimsby Town BloodBowl Team will do their best to make it to the GLT though they are still hurting from being knocked out of the UI
the_cursed_one

Post   Posted: May 17, 2012 - 14:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Vanilla legion might be attending though they are in poor shape
maysrill

Post   Posted: May 17, 2012 - 14:59 Reply with quote Back to top

the_cursed_one wrote:
Vanilla legion might be attending though they are in poor shape

Your "poor shape" looks a lot better than what I'm bringing Wink

Get yourself a game to clear your mngs and you look good to go.
BooAhl

Post   Posted: May 17, 2012 - 15:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Helena High will crush all their opponents as usually. Sadly the coach prediction of crushing opponents usually fails. Lets see this year?
Cribbleobblepie

Post   Posted: May 17, 2012 - 15:27 Reply with quote Back to top

It's times like this I regret retiring all my 200+ game teams. Sad

Post   Posted: May 17, 2012 - 15:40 Reply with quote Back to top

but with the niggles and -av i could be in trouble in forlorn quali
Chainsaw

Post   Posted: May 17, 2012 - 15:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Cribbleobblepie wrote:
It's times like this I regret retiring all my 200+ game teams. Sad

Why would you do that?

Post   Posted: May 18, 2012 - 03:18 Reply with quote Back to top

The Moot Gentlemanly Snackmasters will be serving up their treats at the GLT. The only question is will they be operating the concessions with Stunties or the Forlorned?
Nelphine

Post   Posted: May 18, 2012 - 04:19 Reply with quote Back to top

stunties! forlorned will have too many mighty blow/tackle lizards
OenarLod

Post   Posted: May 18, 2012 - 10:05 Reply with quote Back to top

The Genetic Replicants, a human team sitting at 1510TV, need to find a way to sneak in... Forlon or High CR? BTW, which CR is used, overall or R only? I'm planning to lose quite a few points of B CR during the weekend rebuilding the Vault Tec Squad and playing my new Underworld team... Smile

Post   Posted: May 18, 2012 - 14:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Booty Pirate set sail for the GLT! What port (qualifier) they will dock in is yet to be decided....

Post   Posted: May 18, 2012 - 15:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Milford from the GLT

I received a memo this morning from the GLT qualification application process team.

Here is what it said

"Coaches, we are not idiots. Please refrain from painting your players up green, putting spock ears on your players and have them waddle and squat around. We know they are not goblins, we are not idiots. Any more attempts to make Orcs, Humans, Vampires, Ogres and snotlings look like goblins and we will no longer just laugh and tell you to move on. We will perma ban you and all of your teams from the next 2 majors. Yes, we have that power! any Emo rage blogs related to this issue will immedialty give you a 1 major ban, we dont like Emo.

Furthermore "we" dont think coaches are taking this serious enough. This is a major! not some back water minor tourney. Coaches at this level are supposed to show profesionalism and proper decorum at a major. Attempting to rig qualifiers with non stunty teams is a lame attempt of "gaming" the system.

Qualifier Admin team."

Well I see someone on the admin team has their panties so waded up it looks like a thong.

Ok so who is going to get the first team in the stunty qualifier as a Fling team? Since they seem to be able to spot a non goblin before you get in the door. Surprised

** I just know Iam going to get a memo about this about goading on the masses to rig the qualifier **

Post   Posted: May 18, 2012 - 15:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Snotlings are stuntier than goblins are.

Author of Firehurler (Twinborn Trilogy Book #1), Aethersmith (Book #2), Sourcethief (Book #3)
 Jump to: