27 coaches online • Server time: 03:10
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post Secret Stunty Cup - ...goto Post Convince a friend to...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Which team should I bring?
Cult of the Scourge
26%
 26%  [ 6 ]
Foul Nagash
52%
 52%  [ 12 ]
Other (please comment suggestions below)
21%
 21%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 23

MRnobody

Post   Posted: May 04, 2015 - 13:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Undead if you want a good shot at winning. Khemri are just not as competitive of a team, and you have over a week to prep the undead.

Post   Posted: May 04, 2015 - 13:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Retire both teams.
seanh1986

Post   Posted: May 04, 2015 - 22:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Seems the community really wants Foul Nagash! I'm surprised, I figured Cult of the Scourge would get more votes.

What are people's opinions on taking Wrestle on a ghoul (i.e., to make a ghoul a sacker)... I've never done it before but it seemed like something that people would normally do... So, I looked through some high-end undead teams and it seemed most did not have wrestle on ghouls and had no dedicated sacker... Anyone want to share some thoughts on that?
PainState

Post   Posted: May 04, 2015 - 23:06 Reply with quote Back to top

footballolb16 wrote:
Seems the community really wants Foul Nagash! I'm surprised, I figured Cult of the Scourge would get more votes.

Well then you are not "reading" the comments properly. They are telling you to bring Khemri on the hopes of playing you so they can get a 95% win chance in the first round.

You think they are trying to help but in reality they are trying to help themselves.

All under the premise that if they can eliminate one coach the first round to a bad team selection then they are one step closer to the second round.

Post   Posted: May 05, 2015 - 00:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Or they assume that you'll for sure play Khemri in the Forlorn qualifier - and therefor won't meet them if they play anywhere else themselves. Wink

To be fair, a well developed Khemri team is just way rarer and cooler than an Undead team. And coolness is worth a lot - in the community and in the GLT!

Jump to: