25 coaches online • Server time: 09:21
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post 90+ Custom Rosters!goto Post Claw/MBgoto Post Designer's Comm...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
nkelsch

Post   Posted: Jan 23, 2006 - 16:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, if the Kroxigor can't throw the little piles of putty, or mistakenly eat your best player then what's the point?

Post   Posted: Jan 23, 2006 - 17:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Actually this has been done before by anathema's team Skree about 2 years ago or so.
Dravaal

Post   Posted: Jan 23, 2006 - 17:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Did I say it hadn't been done before?

Yes Mac, I sold out, but I can only field twelve skinks. If I was allowed 16, the kroxi would get the DP treatment.
Macavity

Post   Posted: Jan 23, 2006 - 17:30 Reply with quote Back to top

I forgive you, my son. Stupid rule though.... who wouldn't want 16 stunties?

Post   Posted: Jan 23, 2006 - 17:55 Reply with quote Back to top

I know, I was disappointed greatly myself.

16 skinks would be great, I'd have replacement players Razz
Dravaal

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2006 - 16:47 Reply with quote Back to top

The team has taken a bit of a beating of late, got a few nigglers I'd like to drop, but if I drop them all i have six players next match.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Linkage
Skinktacular!
pac

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2006 - 16:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Dravaal wrote:
Yes Mac, I sold out, but I can only field twelve skinks. If I was allowed 16, the kroxi would get the DP treatment.

Macavity wrote:
I forgive you, my son. Stupid rule though.... who wouldn't want 16 stunties?

[shameless Vault propaganda]Take note that in the team lists in the PBBL rules, <i>all</i> teams have their Lineman option at 0-16. That's right, you can do those all-Beast, all-Hobgob, all-Skink, and all-Zombie teams properly![/shameless Vault propaganda]

Seriously, I know a lot of people find that the wholesale rule, skill and roster changes in PBBL give them indigestion, but there are one or two nice sensible modifications which few could argue with like the above one too.

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2006 - 17:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Starting with blocktackle is gay. gaygaygay. Dwarves suck Smile Nah, its difficult to play a skinkteam, i did it recently and played a cdwarf team, 2 dead before half time. Blocktackle is evil for skinks.

"Hugh Mann eh? Now theres a name I can trust!"
Me Loves Futurama
Jenerickat

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2006 - 17:10 Reply with quote Back to top

That poor Kroxi!

Does he know what he signed up for?

Razz
veron

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2006 - 17:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Furious_George wrote:
Nah, its difficult to play a skinkteam, i did it recently and played a cdwarf team, 2 dead before half time.

And you think YOU had it hard? I went to a NAF tournament with Goblins, thought it would be a lot of fun. Lot of fun their green behinds; I ended up playing against a dwarf team and two chaos dwarf teams! Well, iirc two of the games were still pretty close, so it was kind of fun to annoy the other coach till the end. But still, I get nasty flashbacks about those bearded little midgets every full moon...
nkelsch

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2006 - 17:15 Reply with quote Back to top

veron wrote:

And you think YOU had it hard? I went to a NAF tournament with Goblins, thought it would be a lot of fun. Lot of fun their green behinds; I ended up playing against a dwarf team and two chaos dwarf teams!

All you can do is pray for good TTM and 1-turn score and have your trolls put them stunties down.

I do hate minotaurs on CD teams tho...

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2006 - 17:16 Reply with quote Back to top

pac wrote:
Seriously, I know a lot of people find that the wholesale rule, skill and roster changes in PBBL give them indigestion, but there are one or two nice sensible modifications which few could argue with like the above one too.

yeah, i actually did stumble across some vault rules some time ago and did notice the 0-16 for basic "linos" and thought it was a good idea.
Dravaal

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2006 - 09:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Today, in Skinktacular!'s 46th game and 10th Victory, old timer Uacri-Yegre Quintus II became a Super Star in his 37th game, scoring the 3 TD's in a 3-1 victory over a High Elven team. Match Report.

In his career he has rushed an impressive 159 squares and thrown 81 blocks, scoring a Skinktacular! record 14 TD's and an equal 5 Casualties and 5 MVP's.

Long may his career continue.
Dravaal

Post   Posted: Dec 27, 2006 - 10:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Finally, Skinktacular! the CR sink has played it's fiftieth game, now to go for a further 50.
 Jump to: