47 coaches online • Server time: 20:25
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
JockMcRowdy

Post   Posted: Aug 09, 2006 - 16:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Dalrok wrote:
[ "It's very frustrating feeling to be blamed for no reason."]

Same here.

My reasons for voting for you were logical and well thought out, or not, whatever Wink

Your reason for voting for me is flawed though, when I was a wolf I largely kept my mouth shut.

I can assure you that I am a new yorker, and now am suspicious of you (mainly because there is no one else to be suspicious of yet)

At least this gets the thread going Wink

If you are interested in joining please get in touch.
WiNG

Post   Posted: Aug 09, 2006 - 17:32 Reply with quote Back to top

The old maths professor WiNG woke up due all the havoc on the streets...
duh... my head hurts... not good
He soon realized what was causing all the trouble as he found his daily newspaper on his door
ouch, BrownRob the 2nd dead... not good
After a fast mathematical calculation he realized what was about to happen in the next days...
SWAT killing innocent people after publical acussations... not good
Decided to avoid it at all costs, mainly because he already retired from his job as teacher and was getting more and more bored of doing nothing, he started theorizing about euclidean spaces and complex statistic formulae in order to guess who could be part of the mafia behind the crime
If I do it right I'll save some lifes, if I fail... not good...
Borgen

Post   Posted: Aug 09, 2006 - 17:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Dalrok is a man of innocence and intelligence. If he is a New Yorker, he will be a great asset to us.

I'd rather not vote JockMcRowdy, but I will to defend Dalrok. I'd rather vote a quiet one.

Post   Posted: Aug 09, 2006 - 17:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Synn comes to in a drunken daze.... "Man i can't believe i fell asleep in a brothel again." Feeling the gush of the wind as he exited into the early dawn hours, Synn headed back to midtown. Seeing the sun rise a bloody shade of red, Synn decided that it was time to grab a breakfast Canoli at Fat Sal's on 14th St and 7th ave.

So we gotta shoot someone eh? Vote WiNG and no i don't have a good reason as to why... i actually love his avatar Very Happy

__Synn
Tophat

Post   Posted: Aug 09, 2006 - 17:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Borgen wrote:
Dalrok is a man of innocence and intelligence. If he is a New Yorker, he will be a great asset to us.

I'd rather not vote JockMcRowdy, but I will to defend Dalrok. I'd rather vote a quiet one.

So Borgen and Dalrok look to be on the same side ? unless its a bluff .
I think the mafia guys are probably keeping 1-2 quite so going for a quiet one might be a good idea though . Probably best to wait a short while longer though so people who may not have been on today have time to speak up .
JockMcRowdy

Post   Posted: Aug 09, 2006 - 17:47 Reply with quote Back to top

I was just voting for the sake of getting it going, funny people....

However Borgen's defense of Dalrok is very odd at this stage with nothing discovered (we're in character remember) so I'm now suspicious of him, although possibly not Dalrok, as *ahem, brief other game reference* when he was evil (x2) he also kept extremely quiet, and posted a lot when innoncent, so I would think him innocent.

Borgen is suspicious though, unfortunately I'm moving house stuff later so cant post before the shooting, so I leave my vote as it is to stop any unfortunate circumstance where i get myself shot Wink

If you are interested in joining please get in touch.
Synn

Post   Posted: Aug 09, 2006 - 17:53 Reply with quote Back to top

No.... there is nothing "Odd" about Borgen sticking up for Dalrok as Dalrok made a good point.....

Dalrok: I'd play rationally for the innocents if I am innocent myself

He is not a wild card and i would prefer to see him alive (there.... now you mafia can point to the fact that Synn-Borgen-Dalrok must be 3 mafia). That being said, if he is mafia then he has a chance to be a very good mafia.

I am more apt to be suspicious of people who are quick to come to conclusions.

And seer......... keep your mouth shut until you can deliver some mafia. If someone says "i am the seer but i have not found any mafia.... we hang you. Simple as that."

__Synn
DukeTyrion

Post   Posted: Aug 09, 2006 - 18:03 Reply with quote Back to top

<i>The Chief wandered out of his office, to see how the investigation was progressing</i>

"Any news yet Sargeant?"

"Swat on stand by to move in in 2 hours sir"

"Great, any idea who the main suspect is at the moment?"

"There's a few names on the street, so we released your wife"

"Damn, I had forgotten about her, did she say anything when she left"

"Erm, yes. Something about getting your own dinner and the dog getting a nice pot roast tonight"

<i>The chief wiped some sweat from his brow at the thought on no food and silently returned to his office</i>
Tophat

Post   Posted: Aug 09, 2006 - 18:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Based on what Synn says there I guess I will vote JockMcRowdy , if he is an innocent maybe theres some credentails to what he says otherwise we have our first mafia guy . No way to prove what hes suspecting is true though , but will give us a starting point for our investigations .

Post   Posted: Aug 09, 2006 - 18:16 Reply with quote Back to top

hmm..... I vote Synn for being a comunist in New York! Bring McCarthy back here! Razz
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Aug 09, 2006 - 18:20 Reply with quote Back to top

It was known Glimmervoid did everything for money... prostitution was a honorable buisness, about getting money for having a bit fun. But the work of Glimmervoid was far beyond that... he didn't made differences between men or woman, he licked everyone's feed. Everyone in the City knew him, this small piece of shit he was. Glimmervoid was at the bottom. It had been a hard day. He went to the bathroom and cleand his hands from the blood after his client had shaken his hand with a big dirty smile. Yes, Glimmervoid was a lawyer. He had made a name for himself, but a part of him realized he couldnt go on that way... at least not without heavier drugs... Slowly he moved to the window and looked outside. Watching the Passengers moving like ants on the street.
Then a noise appeard it sounded like a shot. Glimmervoid winced at it and cowerd behind the wall. Then a second shot a third one and a fourth... something splatterd...
Glimmervoid freezed in his position. If one of the shooters would see him it was over....
He better shouldn't look outside again.... slowly he crawled to his bed and tried to find some sleep for the night...
Borgen

Post   Posted: Aug 09, 2006 - 18:40 Reply with quote Back to top

I just think Dalrok is a very intelligent player, not the kind of guy I want to see bumped off if he's on our side (though as Synn says, he would make a dangerous Mafia man - So detective Check him out!!)

I'm going to <b> vote Earlp </b> because i've never heard of him, he hasnt spoken, and he smells funny

Post   Posted: Aug 09, 2006 - 18:43 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm gonna vote Momfreek since I did that last game. And since he was innocent then, chances are much bigger he is a mafioso now. At least according to my stupid brain who doesn't understand the laws of randomness.
DukeTyrion

Post   Posted: Aug 09, 2006 - 19:03 Reply with quote Back to top

<i>The Sargeant started to compile his list, ready to pass the name to Swat

Voter ............. Target

JockMcRowdy .. Dalrok
Dalrok ............ JockMcRowdy
Synn .............. Wing
Tophat ........... JockMcRowdy
Wing .............. Synn
Borgen ........... Earlp
SideshowBob .. Momfreek</i>
SchwipSchwap

Post 6 Posted: Aug 09, 2006 - 19:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm...very suspicious Rolling Eyes .

I think those who are quiet just did not recognize that game started, that's all.

I'll vote JockMcRowdy to avoid a tie.
 Jump to: